Cuckold thread, share your stories

cuckold thread, share your stories

great story, nothing more humiliating than when she lets a bull do something and not you

Wish I had a story for you, fucking someone's girl is definitely a fantasy of mine.

>be on university exchange program in italy
>meet cute scottish chick, Colette, 5'5, 32C, nice ass, brunette
>has bf in scotland, Kevin, less than a week after I meet her she naked in my bed, drunk and full of my cum, fucked her raw and gave her her very first creampie
>fuck her almost everyday for 3 months, finger her while she's skyping her bf, watch her squirm as she cums while on cam to him
>he flys out to surprise her, i fuck her 30 mins before she meets him at airport, and again in the toilets when we all go out for dinner, cum buckets in her raw
>week after he flew home he says he knkws she's fucking me, they break up
>visit her in Scotland, fuck her beside loch lomond, old guy walking his dog finds us and watches as I nut in her pussy and she creams all over me >she visits me for christmas and I fuck her in my back garden, she screams and cums all over me, doesn't know two of my friends watched her

How I fucked her the first time
>She supports Glasgow Celtic, bets me Celtic would beat my team
>Give her €100 if Celtic win, tell her she has to spend the next day wearing nothing but my football top if they lose >Celtic lose 1-0, she turns up at my dorm door the next morning still drunk
>make her strip completely in the corridor and then hand her my top before letting her in
>we drink some more, I play with her hard little nips through the top, slide my hand up her thigh and finger her til she cums a few times and then she rides me until I fill her cunt
>fuck her doggystyle on the couch and then again with her bent over my desk
>she's on the pill but still panics when she sobers up enough to realise my cum was running down her legs, cute as fuck

fuckin Sup Forums trolls have zero respect for women, which makes them extremely good doms. classic cuck dilemma

Nice. Got any pics of her to share? Non-nudes are ok if you can't post anything better.

I don't really see the dilemma. Cucks want their girls to get fucked like the sluts they are, and Sup Forums trolls want to do just that.

>that guy creeping in the back
ayy

Looks very pleased to have found her tits

>go to swingers parties with wife regularly
>I get locked in a chastity cage before we go
>when we swap partners she gets to fuck the guy, I only get to eat out the girl or get pegged
>when we get home I fuck her dripping pussy

I fucked my best friend at my wedding reception. Snuck out the back with her while my wife was chatting to her friends, nailed her against the wall and kept her panties as a souvenir. Later on I was watching her sitting on her husband's knee talking to their daughter wondering if she could feel my cum leaking out of her pussy.
First thing I made my wife do in the hotel was suck my cock, she had no idea she was licking another girls juices off it.

went to U.o.S?

Yeah, strathy

makes it even harder to hand your girl over to them. my gf would rather eat sand than submit to a trump supporter

Nice. Any nudes?

Chem E?

Looks like you got the shit end of the stick there pal. Her bf must have been happy to break up with this ugly washed up megamind looking thing

none I can share
yeah

That might be what she says, but is it what she would actually do? There's nothing like a good hate-fuck after all.

More stories like this?

Anyone know her? Got moar of her? Seen her a few times on here, would love to know more about her

They her titties? Any proof?

i think she would love it. im not the typical manly man so getting fucked hard by someone who just wants to wreck her holes? she's never been fucked like that before

More? Like with her tits out...

That's all I have from when she was last posted

One minute arguing about some pointless bullshit, the next loudly moaning as she gets cock pistoned into her cunt.

Post pics.

Bulls on kik?

My sis loves spending her nights at parties, I love jerking off imagining her getting stuffed with cocks in some shitty club restroom or on the danceflor

Was hoping you knew her

I do, we went to the same university

would you fuck South African Nicki while her Scottish boyfriend watched?

>yes

Awesome. How well do you know her?

I was worried for her at first, but it got to the point where I get rock-hard at the thought of some random guys fucking all her holes

She tutored a class of mine, I made out with her on one occasion on a Chem Eng society night out

Whats she like as a person? Was she a good kisser, did you cop a feel etc

First of all more??

did she dress sexy in class?

Pretty smart and funny. Yeah but I wasn't. I felt her bra band and her bum and that was it.

holy fuck im dying of shame just thinking about the cuck author
how about showing some alpha genes and making your girlfriend wanna try new things because she feels safe and protected

She wore a red lacy bra one time.

i'd stuff her

>Bull work for four couples
>Big dick and stamina
>never again...

It's all the same. Cucks, in the end, just creep me out. It's about control over their women. Being so afraid the woman will cheat that they instigate it themselves to releve the stress.

Women were always fun. The men...weird and insecure.

not even a tit brush? what was she wearing?

Did you get a good look at it? How?

Do you know her?

I bet she's getting dicked as we speak

Nope, she was wearing short dress
Saw it through her t shirt

what did you expect?
play shitwit games
win shitwit prizes

ive seen this photo for years, but never learned the sauce......

Might have seen her around but she doesn't stand out

Colette McL...

I'd fuck Nicki raw while he's tied crying on the chair

hand up dress or felt arse through it? could you have fucked her?

Any interest in my sis? 19, name's Alyona

Sure why not

Got nudes? Or have you fucked her yet?

are those her tits? given you've been close to them

my gf got fucked by my best friend while i was sleeping in the same bed, they made a habit out of it and had no clue i was awake each time.

Arms around her back and I slid my hand down, I thought I didn't have a shot with her
I posted them, and I'm at least 95% sure they're hers

Stole this one from her phone
She sees me as a brother and a good friend, I never tried anything

russian?

Yeah

I own cuckd.com and cannot think of a good use for it.

What do you guys think it is worth?

How much time did you waste in the tutorial staring at her tits and ass? What are her tits and ass like in real life? Did you have classes with her after you snogged and felt her up?

Such a good little cumslut

Go for it... she's obviously a slut and knows how to spread her legs when told to.

Was she kissing you back, or was she just like wtf? Trying to work out how slutty she really is

Anymore nudes?

I want to see these feet covered in jizz

>not a lit
>tits looked pretty perky
>ass was small and round
>yes, for the rest of the semester
yes, there was some tongue involved

sounds like she was up for it. she wearing panties?

nice

just knowing she is russian makes her hotter
keep it up

No, wish I had more

felt like she was wearing a thong

>just knowing she is russian makes her hotter
Why?

Post more stories.

Did she say anything to you in class? Did you see anything interesting while you were looking at her in class?

Nobody said anything - what happens in the union, stays in the union. Only saw the occasion glimpse of her bra in class

Thinking of trying to convince my wife to take a stranger's cock while she's bound and blindfolded with headphones on. Would you take a go at her? What would you do? Anything you want to see?

what a figure...I'd fuck her raw and leave her pussy dripping with cum as she pulls her panties back up

sweet. did you get a look down her dress? What colour bra did she go for and anything else you can tell us

She actually spent 5 days straight over at her bffs' place drinking

Did you have a thing for any of the chicks she hung out with?

didn't get a look, black bra
she was only "the tutor I made out with once" to me, I didn't see her much out of that class

hghhhh she would feel so tight on my cock

I always wanted a MMF. Hit the gym for 3 years, answered a Craigslist ad. Now I'm FWB with an attractive married couple.

I fuck the wife in front of the husband weekly. I'm quite a bit bigger than him. Today I made out with her while he rimmed me. Basically they were tonguing me from both ends. Shit was cash.

Kik me if ur still around tokyogai518.

Really hung dominant bull

fair enough, did you find the pics of her in her underwear and of her tits while you were in her class or after?