*****Log Hate Thread*****

*****Log Hate Thread*****
Are you sick of seeing Andy SIxx Log threads?
Do logs really piss you off?
TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL, Sup Forums!!!

i think they are pretty funny desu desu desu desu

They can go fuck themselves
Go fuck yourself

Fuck off logposters

they are pretty shitty

DOUBLE SIXXES logged
>pretty shitty

Same, 100x better then all the cuck, trap, and blacked threads.

DUBS LOGGED THROAT CLOGGED

Pics you shouldn't share threads piss me off more. So tired of 60 of those threads per day.

GROW UP.
I'm gonna start one right now lol

The original creator of that is a secret genius. He got the exact results he wanted. He has hundreds of people making threads and original content for it while having upset anons (you) creating threads dedicated to ranting about it. Good for him for successfully forcing a meme that has now blown up in popularity

Yes, that and cock rate, fb/IG fap, WWYD, post your mom/sister/cousin/etc, "cock tribute" cancer....
That shit is cancer. Logposting is chemotherapy

OP here I'm actually a huge logposter I just wanted to bait some faggots into crying so I can add to the collage I'm working on. Pic related

Log threads are pretty good tbh

>successfully forcing a meme

I've got a good pasta I want to add to the site, so I just login in to my email and email it to them?

Are you keeping a log?

Good to see the lograge pasta on there

If you want you can just dump it in this thread and I'll put it on the lognet. Or you can go to lognet and "Log a Complaint"

you could say that

Ok, I'll just log a complaint, I'm at work right now and I post logs on my break and my break just ended. Keep that throat clogged

thanks for contributing m8

No Andy Biersack and his BVB band is fucking gay

kek. saved

the logs he ingested caused him to grow a beard instantly. I guess you could say that eating Andy's logs forces you to...

...GROW UP.

I would suck a log of shit out of andy black's ass

Looks like Ke$ha sucked some poop out of his ass last night

kek