This kills the white race

This kills the white race.

it also kills the black race

Why is nigger pants down naked?

*gets shot*

youd literally split my gf in half

sure stormfag. got any black peen pics on your harddrive?

He's about 8.25'' inches and 6'' around. Not a bad cock but not the biggest. Mine is 8.625'' but only 5'' around.

This kills the nigger race

Shes hot. Name?

This kills the black race

>jerking off to black people
Ew

Biologically speaking, it would only strengthen the white race and kill the black race, since mixed babies aren't as dark as their black parent. If they breed with white people, it would only create a whiter baby.

Besides, let's say it did kill the white race. Fine. Who would want to live in a world inhabited by only blacks and brown people anyway? The world is already dangerous enough as it is. Lmao no thanks. I'd rather be dead in the ground then in Earth 2.0 (Extra Crime Edition) kek

No......AIDS isn't as lethal as it used to be.

And child support payments are only available with genetic testing now so bitches still be getting bred by whitey.....nice try though.

However in yours (and my defense since I'm a spicadoo) the white race is well on it's way to take us all out.

Me Gran' was killed by a rubber dick in WW2.

It must be true.

They din du nuthin

does that white guy's cock even compare to the black guy's in OP's post? it looks like the black guy is bigger soft than the white guy is hard

OY VEYYYYYY

I know.....fucking ay op's pic is the new subway footlong (soggy) in Brooklyn, about foot and a half once toasted jesus christ

id let it stir the shit in my ass. but id gouge the eyes of the negro out in the end

The question is: why you have black cocks saved?

Is that a gun?

▲ ▲

It's a prosthetic. Dicks aren't supposed to point down when hard.

Do not give the rodent minded response, 'but they're white' they can be purple if you want, it's rubber.

this kills the black race

My gf had sex with a nigger 3 times in Africa before me because she was desperate. She hated it and didn't cum once. I can safely say white dick is superior

mah dick ma dick, sheeeeeiiiittt we waz kangz!

....yeah... see a doctor

nigga how did u figure this out and how the fuck did you find this???

She got all the tests and did it safe.

Got curious one night and looked it up.

Between that shit and photoshop, trust no dick.

/thread

This separates the white men from the black boys. How can black boys even compete?

Dufuq is this

White people don't need to kill black people. We just have to sit back and watch you abort half your children, and then watch you "brothers" gun each other down in the the streets over dilapidated blocks on which you sell drugs to an ever shallowing pool of crack heads. It's just a matter of time.

Paging Dr. Banana

This kills the black race

>mfw prostetic dicks start at 7"
The memes are real.

There are no more white women fucking niggers than there ever where...you damned troll.

What kills the black race is lack of access to meaningful wealth. We keep them poor (except for a few b-ball players and rappers) and create a social structure that ensures they both never excel and also are used to increase the wealth of those in power (e.g. using them to fuel the prison industrial complex)

Lmao that's not even a real gun

Earth 2: electric boogaloo

>got curious one night

Kek

That's some renegade tile work right there.

dude every gf says that to comfort her new bf. she'll say it to her next after you

keep telling yourself that
keep hoping for objectification
it's all you've got

either youre right or women have the memory of a goldfish

With our jobs

*this kills the black race

Now brag with something else.
Oh wait you can't.

White femanon here,
personally I've always found niggers disgusting. I don't care how big their dicks are they're still ugly stinking brainlets.

Alright, so you guys are aware racists start these threads to make themselves mad right? You guys know nobody wants to kill off your race, right? Right?!

They voted for Trump and eat shit on right wing radio like its jesus speaking God's word.... some do believe this shit

Meanwhile the only people actively destroying everything are the rich af white fuckers controlling industry, but they are blind to that