Time to put your uwu drawings

time to put your uwu drawings

try stop being so gay

Anyone into kinda weird stuff ?

Holy fuck this Bambi shit activated my almonds like wtf

Sigma X, my dude. This comic is the shit. I rarely get off to the same thing twice but I love this one and come back to it.

Does anyone have good amateur ones? Amateur, like they are enjoying it and not just doing it for a camera. Something in which you can see their pain and delight at the same time with their adorable little ^\\~\\^ faces

post the rest!

Hold on to your tits, this isn't my dayjob

Here's where it gets good

Out to dinner to celebrate, how goes it fags

>incestuous dialogue

boner lost

These last two were out of order, this one comes first, my bad

Have you never seen Bambi? That's literally his dad, it's not a kink.

Not sure how you got this far along.

Fin

Yo is that WriteFag still lurking, I wanted to read his story.

Boy, locker rooms just do it for me.

Quiet tonight.

I'll quiet you

Heya! Yes I'm back, I'm on my mobile now, my Computer took a shit on me, So I'll post now I'd everyone is cool with it?

I got no idea what you’re talking about but I’m cool with it.

Oh well, I Lurk these threads cause Gfur is ma fetish. But im A WriteFag currently writing a 10-20+ chapter fic for commission, and I wrote a Fluff Scene.

It's a Batman Fic that runs parallel to The Court of Owls, We are Robinz and Death in the Family.

Its an OC (of commissioners creation) X Damian Wayne (Robin) Story.

Pic related, mock cover photo for the Scene.

I'll start Posting it.

what are you being paid

Which one is the OC? In assuming the one in glasses?

I'm really humble about my shit, so He paid me 80 for 5 chapters. And they're pretty lengthy. I had to do a shit ton of research about Wayne Manor and Gothams History. Dudes incredibly particular. Im essentially having to turn these existing arcs into novel form and inserting another character into the mix, and a love story.

That picture is adorable as fuck

Tease.

Pic related, Wayne Manor floor plan

>"Yo, y'all seen Dame?" Orion asked, peeking his head into the open garage, the dank smell of pot stinging his nose as the rest of his friends watched Maverick roll the last blunt of the night. Skitz shook his head, his beaded braids clacking before he checked his phone. Kaia raised her arm and pointed at the door.

>"Said he wanted to go lay down. Poor Damian, He got baby lungs." She said, causing their friends to snicker.

>"You let him hit the blunt?!" Orion asked, his tone switching to a panicked one.

>"Uh, yeah...he asked me to let him, so I shotgunned him one." She replied with a confused tone. "I'm being incredibly accommodating dude, this is a first for me."

>"Kaia what the fuck?!" Orion asked, his face twisted in annoyance.

>"Relax Stars, we used our hands to make a tunnel. I mean he's a cutie, but like little brother cute, not Chris Hanson cute." She insisted

>"You don't let Dami- Unbelievable!" Orion threw his hands up "Ask me before you decide to get A millionaires son high."

>He walked into Mavs house through the Garage and began searching the rooms. At the the end of the hall was Mavericks room, marked with yellow police tape

>~Well Maverick never fails to be charming~ Orion thought to himself. He turned the doorknob and stepped into the room. Purple light engulfed Orion as he scanned the room. His eyes fell upon the bed and he could make out Damian lying on his back, staring up at the colored neon felt posters as they shined in the black lit room.

>"I've come to a conclusion." Announced Damian, neither moving nor looking at him. Orion raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms whilst checking the time. He's surprised neither Dick nor Bruce have called; Sure, it was a non Patrol night but it was nearing 10:00.

>"Is that so?" Orion asked taking a few steps closer to the bed. Damian turned to look at him, his eyes as tired as the smile on his face, clearly feeling the effects of the joint. He looked at the empty spot on the bed next to him. Orion kicked his shoes off and layed next to him facing upwards. Damian shook his head.

>"You're friends are nice." Replied the younger boy.
"They remind me an awful lot of you."

Don't worry. I came here to save you all.

Oh thank God, I thought I was going to be a fag for life!

Damian turned onto his back, rubbing his eyes as Orion yawned.

>"Well it's cause they like you, you're not the millionaire douchebag they expected you to be." Yawned Orion, bobbing his foot off the side of the bed, bringing it back up when Damian looked down.

>"I couldn't begin to count how many times they thank me for taking care of you." Damian admitted before kicking his foot at Orion's. A smile beginning to form.

>Orion began to chuckle causing Damian to follow suit, they're impromptu game of footise beginning.

>"Oh yeah, you do such a great job at that, given these." He lifted his shirt up, showing his scars.
"Y'know they make fun of us sometimes" he said softly..
"They bring up the small stuff we argue about, like your insane preference for sushi vs pizza, which again Wayne, is wrong."

>"Preferences can't be wrong, Wilson." Damian retorted as their game got a bit more intense.

>"Ohhkaaaay" Orion replied sarcastically. A shared laugh between the two of them occurred. It slowly faded when Orion had noticed he used more of his leg to pin Damian's down; their actual feet still lightly pushing at each other. Damian could also felt the air begin to change. He swallowed nervously before turning to look at Orion again.