You if you guys buy me a lambo i promise to get into a high speed chase with the police

you if you guys buy me a lambo i promise to get into a high speed chase with the police

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw#t=70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck lambos, and fuck super cars in general.
Drive something that's classy with style, faggot.

damn its just some random photo and what is a classy car to you???

Wouldn't you like to know.

Anything capable of more than 100mph belongs on a racetrack and not on the hands of some rich faggot.

I partially agree with you about the super cars bit but I have a few I do like. Regarding classy though, what do you consider to be a classy car?

This. Ask Paul Walker if it's a good idea to get in a car with a rich faggot. You can't bc he got cooked like a hot dog.

im not rich thats why im ebegging

>Regarding classy though, what do you consider to be a classy car?

There's nothing classy about Lamborghini's and Ferruccio Lamborghini must have had the smallest cock in Italy bc almost every Lambo, except the Miura, was a gaudy, ego-driven codpiece on wheels.

For fuck's sake, he started the company because Ferrari snubbed him. The whole company was born in a wounded ego.

Anyway, Jaguars and Aston Martins are classy, as are some Ferraris but Lambos look like the kind of car you get with a McDonald's happy meal. Sound nice, though.

>bus riding faggot confirmed
>shitty bait
I drive a full size pick up and it can easily pull 120. You mean to tell me I should go put my truck on the ring?

My dream car is a 1957 Chevy Belair with a custom paint job, rims, a drop top, and 4 cylinder hydraulics so I can make that baby bounce my boi.

One day, I will own you.

I can appreciate his reasons for starting his own company but I definitely agree with you about it looking like a literal toy car.

>I drive a full size pick up and it can easily pull 120.

Maybe I went too low (I'm not very good with burger units) but my point remains.

Fair enough but I mean look at pic related lol. I mean.............I could shop this thing onto the floor of a kindergarten and you'd think it was made by Fisher Price.

It's not even "cool," which you could arguably call the Countach because it was very much a product of it's time but this........this is an abortion on wheels.

Living life only on assumptions will cause you to look like a fool.
At least you're not the one looking like a fool in a pic though.

haha, nah.....all in good fun friend. Bel Air's look pretty good tbh. The 1950's "we're all gonna drive jet cars in a few years" aesthetic is cool as fuck.

It's beyond over the top and definitely serves no purpose, though I'm sure they'd argue otherwise.

fuck op, if you guys buy me a sub compact shit box I'll get high and chase the police at speed

When I own a restored bel air, then I can officially say that I've been successful at life. Then I can die happy.

>I is king of namibia when you purchase 5000 US Dollar from the link below (baitcoin not accpeted!). I paypal you back and send you one of wifes if request ten times what you pruchase.

Well, it's called the Egoista so there ya go. It's clearly made to express individualism. It only has room for one, after all.

All edgy Sup Forums bs aside, the fact is they're two very different companies that make cars for very different people.

Ferrari was born in competition and has a racing pedigree that's pretty much unparalleled (only McLaren, Lotus and a few others come close). For most of their history, they sold street cars to fund and develop race cars.

Nowadays, they sell key chains and merchandise for euro trash to fund racing but whatever.

Lamborghini never took racing seriously and their cars reflect that. An Aventador weighs a little over two tons with a full tank of gas and driver. That's fucking INSANELY heavy for a sports car.

Meanwhile Ferrari's continuously got lighter and lighter. An F40 from the late 80's weighed almost under 3,000 lbs. The Superfast (arguably Aventador's closest competitor) weighs almost 700 lbs. less than an Aventador.

Different strokes for different folks.

>is link
youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw#t=70

This was very well put, user.

omg I knew coming here for years would pay off one lonely, depressing day. What do I do? email instructions plz

bot?

An old friend from high school bought an aventador last year after selling his business for a shit ton of money, poor bastard crashed it. Got a vid if anyone's interested.

Yes please

Just sent the keys, you can thank later.