Sup Forumsros

Sup Forumsros...

there's this girl I like.. and right now she's pretty ill and she just lost her job like yesterday... I'd like to give her something special but I ya'll are my only friends...

Can you write something uplifting and shout out where you're from... so I make a collage to give to her? Thanks Sup Forumsros... Ill bump with tits and other goodies

bumping

bamp

pls bros

No matter how bleak it looks now there's always a silver lining and it can only get better from UK

Hey I hope you feel better soon. About your job though- this is a perfect opportunity to get in on a new career experience! Find something more in line with your interests, or maybe do the opposite and go for something totally new!
Look into working at a retirement home, old people are about to outbreed us all. Job security. This rambling has been brought to from the state of Missouri.

Never give up, never surrender... cornwall uk, you'll be fine you'll get better, and plenty of jobs out there

>nice tits for a boy
enjoy your life dont stress shit gets better if you move forward
tl;dr
dont be a faggot

think ya'll niggaz could write on a piece of paper lol

bamp

There

My cousin for you baby

What's her name?

bamping for lovely get well messages

Cherrie?

fuck no you lazy nigger think of shit yourself or at least write it yourself stupid lazy fat basement dwelling neckbeard level 9000 300 kill confirmed piece of nig nog log poo in the loo shit

File size limit is killing me

You can do it bae

I believe in you

Bumping for justice

Is there more?

There's always more. :) Help a nigga out fam

In that case...
Times are not looking good at the moment but with every low comes a triumphant high after. Keep strong, we're rooting for you. From Sup Forums

think you could write it and take pic fam?