Yo Sup Forums I'm a suicidally depressed transgirl with severe borderline personality disorder...

Yo Sup Forums I'm a suicidally depressed transgirl with severe borderline personality disorder. I'm sure one of you fucks would still date me, r-right? Will I die alone?

absolutely not, i'd probably smash then never speak to you again
but that counts for something

I'll date you starting right now, and we'll see if we can sort our depression out together

pls

You'll probably end up one of the 45%, but that's what you get for succumbing to your mental illness.

Prove it faggot

What do you look like?

5'7 blonde blue eyes, 130 pounds, weak asf

Just don't cut your Dick off, very bad decision.

So i assume you’re part of that 45%

Discord? Ill message you.

Tranny/nargender hate thread?

Pic?

Whats your kik

im chicken with giving that out on Sup Forums ;_; Im so sorry

dont have one

Make a fake one just for this baby. Ill make you fall in love with me, send me nudes, possibly fuck you then ghost you like nothing happened.

I don’t understand trans anything and I’m 21 years old, I feel I’m the right age to understand all that shit but I can’t get my head round it, like you know you’re not a girl right? Do I have to also pretend I don’t know that out of kindness I really don’t care just seek medical help about the suicide you’re gonna die one day anyway let it be a surprise other than that suck some dicks like the confused little faggot you are and have fun. I’m rooting for ya

Then how are we supposed to help?

Ah sorry can't say for sure if I would date you or not without a pic.

>transgirl

yeah go ahead and just kill yourself

idk, ig i just wanted to know if it was possible, while too scared to do anything anyway

sure. wanna go out for a drink?

Give discord pls. Let me slidd in dem dms

if you lived in scotland Id love to, can't drink on hrt tho :/

by date you mean

"internet date" right?

You could have a possibly normal life if you find a guy willing to deal with your mental health. ps not going to happen if you're not pretty. But ya you'll probably be alone with bpd

wrong side of the world.

its a shame, you sound like exactly my type.

ig irl date and maybe get married tbh, though thats just dreams that wont ever happen

Tie a noose faggot. No one without a fucked up mind would date you

Id post pics if i wasnt such a coward

bc trans or bc mentally fucked?

Give me your mobile or skype we can tallk op

Just do it, blur out your eyes or something.

You don't really have to post pics on Sup Forums you should know how you look

Hey, you wanna know what the strange irony of threads like these are?
These people:
Are actually the ones trying to help, warning you that you're mentally ill and should seek help
Whereas THESE people:
Are actually the ones giving false hope, wanting contact details to harrass you, pics to make fun, or best of all meet you so they can REALLY fuck you up.
Sup Forums is not a nice place, expect rudeness and insults from the nice people, beware anyone who seems like they're being nice, they're pretending.

If you really do have severe BPD just fucking kill yourself now. You are a cancer and not a real person inside. You will only hurt people who try to care about you.

I mean from what I have heard so far I'd date you, but I am shallow so appearance does matter to me.

I'm not him and I'm not looking to date you, but if you wanna talk in general, I'm down. I'm not any wiser than anybody else but I am a pretty nice guy and listen well. You'd have to get a kik though

Mother fucker iv seen people stoping people from suicide here
Bad place my ass
What tf do you expect people to say? Here is my addres send me the letter?

Lmao

I have rather pale skin, a feminine passing face, though my cheeks are sunken bc i weigh too little ig, blonde hair to my shoulders, useless arms that cant lift much, a skinny body, with developing boobs, dead looking blue eyes, though apparently i look cute when i look happy

They kind of go hand in hand...

Yeah no. I am someone who happens to not care about whether someone is trans or not. I mostly care about whether they are attractive physically and personality wise

Then you'll be fine. Finding a guy from here probably isnt the best tho but do you.

tbh true

Wow shocking. A mentally ill faggot that thinks it's a girl.

Yeah I'd very likely date you.

Finding your true love on Sup Forums is the best way what are you talking about, hmu op lets get the juices flowing

You sound really cute, would date.

You sound fine to me. Your problems can't run too deep. Your personality disorder is probably more of a problem for the people in your life than it is for you, but I doubt you'll kill yourself.

tbh I was just asking bc i feel as though its impossible, i wasnt really asking anyone to date me

It's about 50/50 honestly. Doxing yourself here in any way is never a good idea, but there are genuinely good people who just happen to have twisted & sick senses of humor here, who genuinely try to help out someone of a like mind.
A lot of genuinely desperately lonely peeps too.
Always be cautious here, but it's not ALL bad.

I'm sure you're fine dudes. I found my trap gf on 8ch keep going...

Amen to that

it's sad, really. I have some cliche advices.
1) don't get surgery
2) dont kill yourself.

Traitor

I went were the femme cocks were. I played both sides.

>don't get surgery
This; no matter how bad life may EVER get, at least your genitals still work.
No matter how you think it'll change it for the better, the super slim chance it will isn't worth the huge risk of making things infinitely worse.
Most of the people who'd want to date you anyway would vastly prefer the dick to be intact.

If i get dubs we fight boi

Hands down.

i mean, its not like you can get hard much on hrt, and im sterile, wouldnt exactly call it working

Dunno about date, I have a girlfriend and kid. But I'll be your friend, play video games, and talk about nerdy shit with you.

My girlfriends cock still works 3 yrs hrt. Can't come but I don't want a mouth full of cum anyways.

You win this time, but the real traps are on 4ch forever you cuck

I dunno about date but I'll ask for you to send me pics and I'll send you money

I legit just want to play video games and talk about Pokemon. Granted you aren't wrong, I'm capable of being a shit lord and fucking with people. Just grew out of that shit.

Working better than it would if you paid a doc to turn it outside-in & stuff it up in an artificial hole you have to painfully dilate constantly for the rest of your life; trust me.
Never underestimate how much worse shit can get, in any sense.