Okay Sup Forums, let's settle this once and for all: Toilet paper - Inward or outward?

Okay Sup Forums, let's settle this once and for all: Toilet paper - Inward or outward?

There is no debate. The correct way is known

If u do it a u gay

B

Outward. It shows outward on the original patent.

End thread

B, you autistic fuck. Goddamn. I use this as an indicator to know when to dump a girl.

you have to be severely autistic to think B is the right way. if you put it like b your cat will just roll it all the way down. Plus A is just aesthetically pleasing

B, to pull a bit and hold with a hand and slap the paper from the edge without pull more. if you slap it in the A way you will just unrroll the motherfucking paper in the floor....

The creator of the gif pronounces it jif. Original intent means nothing. The sheets are easier to tear in position A, so you rarely get the embarrassing 'meant to tear, but rolled out 10 more sheets instead' situation.

Outward so you don't touch the roll wit' yo poo hand!

Outward! Otherwise your cat can't have tremendous fun unrolling the entire roll!

The original patent solves this.

This!

motherfucking cats are able to unroll that shit in both positions...

Scrunch or fold?

is op 90?

both, to make volume but to have a plain surface to clean, or to wet with some falling drops from the sink for an effective wipe.

I use A because you can use the force of the roll to tear the paper more easily. The common conception is B, which is foolish and sloppy/ No I'm not kidding.

>form over function
fag.

/thread

>meant to tear, but rolled out 10 more sheets instead
>can't even operate a properly installed (B) roll of shit paper
What kind of retard are you?

They are real bastards.

I'll take Option C

kek

I grew up with the seashells. I didn't know till recently that people use handfuls of wadded paper. That just seems gross.

A = People with cats
B = Everyone else

B for sure. A is disgusting

/thread.

>A = People with cats
My cat could do it either way. With B, it would be unraveled in a fairly neat pile. With A, it would be chewed up, shredded, and unraveled.

Just the fact that the diagram itself shows A as the reverse direction makes my heart hurt.

>owns a cat
literally the gayest a man can be

why would you reach under the roll just have it upfront and fucking ready

Well if you have children or a cat then you would put it as shown on side A if you are a single with no cat or old and half blind side B

Everyone who does A should be lined up against a wall and shot. Don't even fuck with me on this one.

Rush B

B.

A has never made any sense to me. Why would you want to reach underneath the roll and try to grasp at something up against the wall, when it could be hanging there in front where you can easily access it?

Those kinds of choices are made by the people upstairs but here is their input.

Lazy fuckers like you deserve death!

Professional custodian here. B is the correct answer.

B but the wife is A.
Whoever runs it out changes it.
Every time I go it there and its A I wanna fucking rage.
I flipped it around once and it cost my pussy so I just leave it.

it doesn't matter, it's not gonna stop an icbm

>implying you say gif rather than jif
get out newfag

If you want your house pet to unroll the whole fucking thing: B. Otherwise A.

Were you raised in a barn? Close the door you nigger.

There's no fucking debate.

Inward, outward is for faggots that wipe before shitting

>his pet isn't toilet trained
Get the fuck off the internet you filthy savage.

B to fold the last square into a triangle

The real question is WHY THE FUCK ARE THE SQUARES SO SMALL?

amerifat detected

Ah, appears there is a god among us who's never once had this occur. I bow down to your obvious superiority.

B is more practical, I think, but A is more aesthetically pleasing.

Dirty sand nigger

My skin is white. And I'm below 300 pounds so my shit isn't smeared all over several square feet of ass cheeks before it lands in the toilet. Jelly?

C.I.A. nigger detected.

There is just a single correct answer.

winrar. Fucking rolls in my house are inconvenient and I don't want to move them. Just keep the roll on the back of the toilet

if Pets.HasCat == true then
TP.Orientation = A
else
TP.Orientation = B
end if

>Toliet paper didn't exist until the 23rd president of the united states.

I had a gf once that was A. I fixed it every fucking time. She'd complain, and i'd tell her that she's wrong and she can go fuck herself. Strangely, I'm single now...

I trained two cats to do that. Shitboxes are for plebs.

As you should.

You are correct. It is B, as outlined in the original patent.

Fucking HEATHEN

You don't need an end at the end of an if statement, it ends automatically.

I have literally never in my entire life seen any roll like A.

if you have to use two hands to break off the toilet paper youre still a child

This is correct. Before that, they used sticks and twigs, and occasionally parchment, if it happened to be next to the fucking loo and the shit stick basket was empty.

While 299 is technically below 300, that doesn't mean you're not a lardass Amerifat.

You're an idiot.

plz 404 this sweet a mudda gay nigger ashole

Your first digit is off by one and the country is off by an entire continent.

Inward if you own cats, outward otherwise for convenience.

B if you do not have toddlers or cats, bc it is easiest to unroll while sitting on the can
A if you have toddlers, because it doesn't spool out the entire roll when spun
your hand if you have cats, bc you are a disgusting piece of shit already and might as well save a bit of money by not wiping

retards talking to retards. yup, this is b

What kind of moron pronounces it with a hard g?

>2018
>still using toilet papers instead of seashells and debating on its side
You're all a bunch of retarded dirty shitholes neanderthalians

in initializations you pronounce each letter as it is pronounced in the word it stands for
so Graphic Image File hard = G short I F
Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus is pronounced Skoobah instead of suhbah

So you say jfeg? That’s not how acronyms work you autist.

A if you have cats and B if you are a civilized human. The argument has been over since its invention. Dumb twat.

B unless you have cats then a. But if you own cata you should hang yourself

This guy knows. Why would you want a pet that's sole useful skill is killing mice? Cats are disloyal bastards who only tolerate people while being showered with affection.

jfag

how about all of you stop being fags and upgrade to a bidet?

muh niggas

>upgrade to a bidet
sorry to burst your bubble
but not everyone's a millionaire like you

That situation doesn't exist. You're in a bathroom, alone, shitting. No one would be embarrassed, alone, in a bathroom for rolling out too much toilet paper.

There is no fucking debate.
>patent

>just realized how much of a wrong autist he is

Go easy on him, he obviously has crippling levels of autism. Why else would he have such irrational fears of things that don't matter?

And I claim that 'under-handed' is NOT a violation of your patent... they're completely different...no royalties needed troll.

>violation of your patent
>of your
>your

Bitch, you really think you're chatting with the inventor of toilet paper in this thread?

Here is a diagram on how to use the 3 sea shells.

>Guranteed method for toilet destruction

Nothing that an M80 could not cure.

I have a 3rd way, roll sitting on the counter so toddler don't unspool the whole thing.

Da wey