Big cocks only please

Big cocks only please

I am average but I cum big

Wow!!! My favorite cock!!!

2 years ago in a moment of (very stoned) weakness I said fuck it, yeah I'm straight but you only live once right?

I let something like this inside of me an it completely changed my life

so what I'm saying is, if you're a curious straight guy, you better think long and hard about what you're doing before you start experimenting

Send photos of you big cocks to my kik or Snapchat and I will rate them and share photos of my girlfriend with you.
Kik: hornydoggie8527
Sc: aussieguy901

Asia man

Always delicious!!

thats gross af

you do cum tribs?

Another

That must be the cock of the walk.

Hot dick, how big is that thing?

Glad you like it. It's always weird seeing my dick in these threads

Please fuck me....

I wish I could see it in person, I’m in Texas btw

What the fuck

I peg my boyfriend with a 9 inch strap on. Does that count?

Pics or didnt happen

I don’t see him again until Saturday. I’ll post pics then. How should I covertly take pictures?

Why does it need to be covertly? Just ram it in his bhole, and tell him to say cheese.

I’ve asked to take photos before and he’s said no. Just a touch paranoid, honestly. You’d think he’d have some faith in the person literally shoving a rubber cock in his ass.

Apparently he is correct in his paranoid assertions, as you are willing to post his pictures of him taking it in the tailpipe on Sup Forums.

Pics of said strap-on?

I won’t see him until saturday because I’m out of town visiting relatives. I didn’t bring it with me.

Does he moan and groan while you peg him? Is he submissive, are you dominant?

Yeah. I think he might be rejecting the fact that he’s gay.

Hahah, that's a possibility, or he's just a guy that likes his girlfriend to pound his ass.

I let one like inside me once.

Dude was a giant of a man and his cock was equally huge. His balls were massive too like oranges.

His ass dwarfed mine when he rode me and when he thrust his cock into my ass I felt it drill into my core.
He pounded the fuck out of me til I could barely move, then I felt his cock expanding inside me. I literally felt the hole in the head of his cock opening up and felt his urethra widening right before he exploded inside me. Then I felt his massive body pumping a lot of cum into me. Like his ejaculations were so powerful I could literally feel him pumping cum into me.

Wow, no nigger-dick spam. It's almost as if the Jews in Israel are asleep.

sup white boi

r8

heyo my fello negro

oy vey my goy, look what you've gone and done. by speaking of (((them))), you have summoned one.

white boi cant compete

Shouldn't it be black race? That's kinda gay.

haha, ikr. Why would any girl want to have a turd stuck up inside her. Gross

Thread makes me jelly as fuck. I genuinely think I'd be a different kind of person with a dick like that

Last one, get back on topic now. No more nigger turd-looking things.

we own your women now.

You're real shitty, you know that? Dumb too.

I completely agree with you on the shitty part. Did you think I posted that without realizing the irony, though?

7 roper. impressive!

what other shitty things have you done? shitty girls are my dream but they're hard to find

Is there a fucking caterpillar in the bush?

I posted my BFs mobile number on various Craigslist adverts. He still receives calls, as far as I know. He blames his roommate. I don’t do many shitty things not on the internet, honestly. It’s helpful to have a good reputation, and the internet makes being anonymous easy.

whyd you do that? ever cheat on someone? what other shitty things did you do online?

Those pitiful pubes don't look right and need to just be UVed off. that body only looks right completely bare and smooth

That's not a big cock yo that's about the same as mine. It is adequate for sure but not big.

We fuck around with each other all the time. They’re friendly pranks, for the most part. He sent me a dog-penis shaped dildo for christmas and I opened it in front of my family. A mutual friend of ours replaced all clear sodas (eg sprite) with sparkling water. These things might be embarrassing, or annoying, but they aren’t dangerous or harmful.

And no, I never cheated on him.

8 inches ladys