Cologne: Catholics Worship Migrant Boat in Cathedral Like Pagans

You can't make this shit up

archive.is/U66ev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8-FvcyUdy7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Catholics are the worst

Too bad you won't be able to criticize them anymore because that would be hate speech

the teachings of bbc and fucken will save germany

why are people surprised by this, they literally worship old finger bones and shit

>christcucks

you all sure are retarded.

>This is completely normal
>The Endtimes are totes not near guys I swear
I pity the fools not believing in god, i hopew you enjoy burning in hellfire because you wanted to look cool in front of your Sup Forums friends.

Nah man, hate-speech only exist towards muslims and brown people.

The Prophet Muhammad hated idol worshiping though.

He'd see this and ask them what the fuck they were thinking, then probably kill their shit up.

>Not knowing what altar is
Also anything in Germany is Cucked. Even Catholicism.

They are now worshiping migrant boats like pagans, just a few meters from the square where the migrant sex attacks occurred on new years eve

>Catholics being heretic pagans
This does not need a thread, it's nothing new.

What the actual fuck. It's disturbing to try to comprehend why and how this is happening.

C H R I S T I A N I T Y
I S
P A G A N I S M

We Evangelical Lutherans do not worship relics, bones, crosses, saints, Maria or anybody else beyond the LORD himself

oh shit, it's the leader of 7SIS

The catholic church in BRD-Germany is about as catholic as the catholic church in Nazi-Germany.

>tfw catholic
>tfw when seeing all these limp dick cucks

WHERE ARE THOSE THAT WOULD STAND AGAINST THE MUDSLIME HORDE?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Kek

kek

Time to erase religion from the minds of people.

>idolatry

Shit is going down
The prophecy unfurls

Fucking cuckholics
If Vatican gets enriched during Ramadan I'm just going to rejoice

youtu.be/8-FvcyUdy7Q
when will this shit stop?