GOAT battle

who’s the better rapper?

Both have their own style, depends on the person.

eminem

>scary
>scary
Ye wasn't talking about himself there

Kanye can't rap for shit, he's just a great producer

Kendrick is the better rapper but Kanye is the better artist

Jimmie

Dr Strange, Leon Phelps
I used to care what you peons felt
I got a brain
I'm not as strange as all these other people who say "I melt at the sight of a dime"
But hey, I do
High like H-I-2
The 2 is a V, two lines right? ;)
But I'm sick like you getting two lines like a plus
If the chick is a dime minus such
Probably a 6...ahhhh fuck
She got pregnant, she wasn't with it
And I was hoping the test results would be different
But it isn't or wasn't
Now I'm stuck with being this bitch's husband

even listen to kanye, odd listen to kendrick

Kendrick's a better rapper, but Kanye is a trendsetter producer.

This

Kanye is a good producer and a decent musician and Kendrick is a good lyricist and a mediocre musician at best. Lil pump is better than both in terms of pure sound.

Kendrick's a fucking BEAST dude

like imagine him fucking your gf or your mom.

Better question: who's the bigger retard?

/thread

stitches

Kendrick lowkey pretentious as fuck

Stop projecting your fantasies kendrick fan cuckold

Kendrick is the fuckking best

your dad

He's a diesel.

Kanye is a producer, he's mediocre at rapping at best. Kendrick is a much better rapper, and generally makes much better music but he's nowhere near top 25.

It's really a simple as that. And the only objective criteria we have, sales, confirms it.

Give some top 25's

Kanye is the better rapper and Kanye is the better artist

there are not even close to 25 rappers better than Kendrick from a technical standpoint

the first thing I do is, fuck her hard on the sink. After that, the second thing that I do, is give her something to drink.

You are correct

Em, Nas, Tech, Kery James, Tonedeff, Kane, Guru, Doom, R.A., Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Black Thought, Masta Ace, G Rap, Rakim, Busta, Quel & Maker, 2-3 dudes from AoTP, Nach, Pac and unironically Weezy (the shit he does with his voice is damn cool). Too lazy to think off others. No particular order sans Eminem on 1.

Though I am focusing more on the overall music instead of pure skills. On the technically side, half of the people above and guys like Pun, Logic, Joyner Lucas, Yela, Twista are on similar level/better, shit even some fag like Rocky.

I am not hating on Kendrick by the way, GKMC, TPAB, KMEP and some tracks here and there were dope, as is some stuff on DNA too, and he's a pretty good rapper, obviously, just he also pushed out a lot shit and isn't quite there yet overall IMO.

lucky boy

Kendrick = Best flow
Kanye = Best beats
Eminem = Overrated hack that hasn't made any good music in 15 years

I like the one that rapped on No More Parties in LA

>Eminem on 1
No.

kendrip-drip

^^^^

Name an artist with a discography ranging from rap about rap, cute songs about your daughter, and even more cute ones about raping Hanna Montana before everyone wanted to do it.

What the fuck is it about Eminem fans that have you assholes so delusional and vocal about his stance as a rap pioneer? Nobody is challenging that Em is a Rap legend and deserves his respect but why do people feel the need to defend him and bring him up in every rap discussion when he hasn't been relevant in at least 10 years?

>and bring him up in every rap discussion
That's only logical for the best guy who picked up the mic. Not mentioning him is like talking about classical music and forgetting Beethoven. Besides, it's a GOAT thread.

>when he hasn't been relevant in at least 10 years
MMLP2 outsold most albums out there, what rapper came even close?

Yes

>a god vs a nigger

hmmmmmmmmm

Look up the contenders for rap album of the year in 2012 I can promise you at least 3 better albums were there. And if you're the one that posted the top 25 list you hop between sales being the most important thing in music judgement and then naming low selling artists like DOOM as greats (which he is but be consistent)

>No jay or outckast

>no respect to anyone that came out after '09

you're in your 30s aren't you

If you talk about "muh relevance" sales is by far the biggest indicator. An artist outselling others is obviously more relevant, whether you, me or anyone else likes what they sell or not. It's the only reason why there is any justification to mention Kanye when talking about rappers.
If you talk about critical performance, the reviews for MMLP2 were pretty good too. So all you'd have would be muh opinion, which is fine and good for you but not too relevant to determine whether the statement made is correct or not.

kanye is a god
kendrick is the philosopher
eminem is the chaotic god

Jay is one dimensional as shit. Outkast, I am a bit biased here and don't really feel the majority of their tracks. They deserve to be in a top list for sure, but as high up?

i keep it 300 like the romans

nuff said