ITT: shitbulls

ITT: shitbulls

So my retard neighbors are incredibly annoying and have pitbulls that they only let outside to shit.
>what do I do here to casually mess with them

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavior_modification
wgno.com/2013/05/30/woman-who-lost-eye-ear-and-arms-recounts-pit-bull-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cool?

nah they're fags

I hate these just cus the sjw's of the dog world treat them like they dindu nuffin. My sister is the fucking worst about it. I didnt even know they had a reputation until she told me how people treat them.

Comment on how the american pitbull is not a real breed.
Call them by the real breed name, British Terrier I think.
Comment on the powerful jaw and make cute talk to it "you're not like all the other are you chap, you're a good boy."

Shit like that.

bich id sick my dug on u. this face will b the last u ever see. cash him outside

Feed them PCP and acid tabs in hot dogs obviously you fucking cuck

>>what do I do here to casually mess with them

mix laxatives with some food and give it to one of the dogs (probably best at night). hopefully it will shit in their house

>solid points Sup Forumsro
I agree, but here's the kicker. They're so retarded/petty that they'll look at me but won't reply to something as simple as hi.

literal cancer living next to me

best idea yet, ex-lax here I come

typical brain dead pitbull owner response.
>4/10, got me to reply

oh great here come another thread about Pit breeds hosted by poeple who know nothing about them right???typical

*people

hehe ye

Know enough to know that they are the nuggets of the dog breeds

nah I just want to fuck with my neighbors without going to jail

Why would you fuck with the dogs? They didn't do shit to you. Fuck with the owners.

Dogs are property that can be used to fuck with the owner. No different from fucking with the neihbors car.

This is right, especially pit bulls. They are a demon breed that needs to be extinguished. Worthless animals that are a waste.

Poison their dogs.

Dogs are living beings. Cars are not.

Cars won't rip your throat out for fucking with them.

>casually
get a dog whistle

Water balloons filled with piss. Sucks filled with shit. Throw it at them at night.

neither will a dog if you feed them nearly lethal doses of xanax and fuck them in the ass while they're passed out

i know that from experience

Leave them be and go do something productive with your spare time for once.

honestly bro, dont take it out on the dogs. nigger people is the root cause.

baits in small amounts of meet, not too big or owner will see. dog will smell it out regardless of how small/unseen bait is. paracetamol in mince

well , i hope we aren't neighbors!!

mine is a rescue, all she wants to do now is be loved. i also have a chihuahua.
the chihuahua is much more aggressive, but smaller dogs are, statistically.
pitbulls just get a bad rap because if they do attack, they will fuck your life up.

Fucking faggots. Is that what you use for an anal plug?

So from what you just said, what's the difference between them and you?

perfect
Also, ofc I want to fuck with the owners, that's #1
as someone said earlier, this is an extension of it

>lethal doses of xanax

You're a 16 year old who has no fucking clue what he's talking about.

They're not any more aggressive than other dog breeds, it's just that people who want aggressive dogs pick pitbulls and raise them that way.

I mean, you can train a spitz to be aggressive but there's no point since they can't fuck anyone up like a pitbull can.

Nope. Too late. You've already shown your retardation. Please leave.

not entirely true pit bulls are more aggressive then most dog breeds, but they are no more aggressive then other fighting dog breeds like rottweilers or mastiffs however I agree they are unfairly targeted for there aggression.

I've never had a pitbull, but I've had several Chihuahuas. I'm glad they weren't strong because they were aggressive as fuck.s

It's so dumb when people are like, " well by the numbers a Chihuahua is far more likely to bite." Sure. Probably even correct. But a Chihuahua bite is at worst a few stiches. A Pitbull can rip your fucken throat out.

Lame, dont like Pit breed dont get one, simple get something you can handle and carry it around in your purse

alright Sup Forumsros, creative ways to generally fuck with my neighbors
>inb4 firebomb

use it every time it starts to take a shit
or see wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavior_modification

that's the only time they're let outside, is to shit.
They usually go batshit banana's at anything moving outside of the yard.

Pits are the breed of choice of faggots with microscopic dicks. Big dog to make up for little or no dick.

you should jump the fence and try to mess with it, yeah , do that see if it rips your throat out

I've got a St. Brenard actually. A big fluffy dog that isn't a hyper active little shit. Also wont murder a friend for getting in a argument with me.

lol, you think they are big???

I'd agree with that, they're just strong, stubborn, and smart. Have pit mix, and she's a happy powerhouse. She'll graze my nose, cheeks and ears if I try to take her chew toy though. Respect the power.

Fuck up limp dick no one wants to be around your walking paper shredder because you’re compensating for bein a fag

is his name Cujo?!?! lol

No, but you do. They are worthless dogs, like niggers

how sad that you to live in such terror of a dog, i find it amusing actually

my dog is 66 lbs, not what i call a big dog

top kek.
why do that when I can rig their gate to open when the dogs reef on it, thus letting them run free in the wild

Hahaha. I expected a reply like that. I think the breed is near the bottom in terms of aggressive dogs. If any brees is treated unfairly it's the St. Brenards cus Stephen the drugged up cunt King made one poorly researched novel.

pitbull and the dogo argentino such majestic animals. go suck a dick op

when you guys do these threads and speak on stuff you have little to no experience in you just make fools of yourselves. Like i said i find it amusing

My friend... :-) "Carbofuran" is the answer to the question. You're welcome. Totally untraceable once ingested.

good , idea they may find their way to your house! That would be perfect..maybe even rip your throat out !

They're a sub breed of dogs. Do you need a PHD to understand one? Do you need to raise one to ubderstand one? How many years of experience with a type of dog do I need to understand one?

who kicked salt in your vagene?
also not likely

I’m not as afraid of the dog as the fact whatever bitch boi that owns a nigbull is grossly overcompensating and can’t control it

Sounds like a deserved bad rap to me.

from the sound of it no amount of time would be enough for you

Shitty people don't get labs to do shitty things, they get pits
You hear about pits attacking people because those people are morons.
That being said, it drives me nuts when people act like they're teddy bears, they're strong animals that need to be respected as that, the capability is there, it's why when they do fuck somebody up, it tends to leave an impression.
Shepherds can snap peoples arms in half, you should probably be more terrified of those.

>t. Dog trainer

id be most afraid of someone with such ignorance, but that's just me

I really, really fucking hate it when people have not just one or two, but like five or six worthless annoying yappy dogs that they end up having to yell at or beat to shut them up.
what's the fucking point? why do people do this shit?

well that is the problem then isn't it? Typically pets should not be animals with the tendency or capacity to kill a full grown man let alone someone more vulnerable.

>
>This is right, especially pit bulls. They are a demon breed that needs to be extinguished. Worthless animals that are a waste.
Totally agree. Been following deaths and maiming reports since a buddy's 4 year old kid had his skull torn to pieces by 2 land sharks that were raised in a loving home like any other dogs. They kill someone every 10 days on average in the US. 537 and counting total. The owners live in denial that their mauler won't be next to act on its 800 years of breeding to kill things. Shelters won't kill them, and pit hag owners will drop cash to save them after they put someone in the hospital, but take no responsibility for the victim. Fuck "nanny dog" pitbulls. Fuck their owners.

there are plenty of dog breeds with capability to do damage, raised Chinese Shar-Pei breed id be more concerned of one of those over a "Pit Bull"

one time I got whipped in the chest by a great dane. shit hurt. true story.

also, I had a bright idea as I was 10 yrs old at the time to start playfully running away? yeah just about shat myself trying to break into the neighbors plastic playhouse to hide as it charged me. thing was fucking terrifying

It had rabies you morons.

lol

Yeah that’s just you bein a fag some more

If you went to France, and somebody said to you, in perfect French "Please don't poke me"
And me, not speaking french, poked this person repeatedly, if I got hit in the face, who's fault is that?
Dogs don't act randomly, if you think that you're an idiot and you've been lied to, take the time to understand what the dog is trying to tell you, and maybe your idiot children won't get attacked.

>Shitty people don't get labs to do shitty things, they get pits
>You hear about pits attacking people because those people are morons.
>That being said, it drives me nuts when people act like they're teddy bears, they're strong animals that need to be respected as that, the capability is there, it's why when they do fuck somebody up, it tends to leave an impression.
>Shepherds can snap peoples arms in half, you should probably be more terrified of those.
>
>>t. Dog trainer

These satanic beasts can literally tear your limbs from your body. wgno.com/2013/05/30/woman-who-lost-eye-ear-and-arms-recounts-pit-bull-attack/

wasted enough time here, got a good laugh... i think i'll go see what my "demon breed" is up to

>gets mauled for startling sleeping bear trap

Yes, they're strong dogs, I think I said that.

But if we're comparing bite power, you should be calling Shepherds "Satanic beasts"
and before you go looking it up, I'll tell you it's not even close

yeah , you're still lame, nothing has changed

St. B sjw here. I feel like an idiot. The dressing dowm was deserved.

Gave me a hearty laugh

well, if you see a "Pit Bull" find something to hide behind...maybe hide behind your keyboard like normal!

Ah imma just mace your shit dog for violating the nap if it approaches me

Pitbulls have been shot, hit with a shovel, hit with a brick, stabbed, and even eviscerated to release a victim and won't let go. A normal dog bites and runs. Pits wag their tails while removing chunks of flesh. Pits also kill more than shepherds, akitas, rots, and dobermans. COMBINED. Lol at idiot in this thread comparing chihuahuas. Nothing compares to the stack of body bags this gripping breed create every year.

what are the odds if I stab it at the rate of once a second

lol this idiot believes the "Lock jaw" garbage
you're clearly not well informed, so I'm going to leave now

>loading RIP

yep. G2 research RIP rounds in the 9 and the 40 always

You're gonna end up messing with the dog and end up being another attack victim you retard

The nanny dogs were actually American Bullys but they are one of the least likely dogs to attack unless you hit the owner or the people the dog has been around since birth or a young age, they are extremely sweet dogs and are very very loyal but american pit bull terriers on the other hand can go fuck themselves

dog whistle I'll be fine

This user speaks the truth OP, listen to him! No reason to hurt the dog if the person is a cunt

dog whistle is the winner of the day.
Don't worry Sup Forumsro I'd never hurt an animal out of vengeance, but this whistle will be the perfect combination of fuckery for the dogs and owners

Volunteered at a dog shelter in high school. All the pit bulls were well behaved good boys. The cunt dogs were all other breeds.

what you should do is kill yourself before i find you and kill you, because it will be much worse if i find you first

"accidentally" leave antifreeze in a hole in the ground where they have access to it. I fucking hate dogs (not just pit-bulls). I can guarantee you will not wake up to barking the next morning.

you probably can't leave your country

Typical annoying dog owner. You aren't going to do shit.

If you own a pitbull you're probably on parole.
You're not going anywhere except to tell your parole officer where you are. At home. Letting your gf get knotted by a pit.

My American Bully

She was a rescue
Dickbag who had her before us did this to her ears with scissors when she was just a pup.