> Makes a comment about having a pair of balls to do something badass
> I joke that balls are so small and sensitive
> Date gets pissed off and leaves.

Seriously, are men really that fragile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYKKqeMLNnw&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, guy had a small dick and small balls. A real man would have told you to shut the fuck up, bitch.

Fuck off you stupid bitch

>tits or gtfo

Hah that's exactly what he said before storming out like a little bitch. I just laughed. He already paid for dinner too so I'm not even mad.

Stop being a faggot and picking up gay men on twitter and you’ll not get drama queens.

Nice blog cunt. now show those fat tits or get the FUCK OUT

>and then the whole restaurant clapped

Implying op is a grill

And you children complain about not being able to get girls.

Ok, a real man would have called you fat, then told you to suck this dick lol

post your tits
or penis idc

What do I get in return? I don't mind showing tits but I better get something out of it.

its Sup Forums, dude, just post em
i'll give you a pic of a zippo m'lady fedora tipping lighter

Hahaha a lot less than women ...

What do you exactly want out of it? for example?

I'll take things that never happened for 400.

You don't get shit out of it beyond the fags in this thread taking you seriously.

They really are sensitive. Aim at my nuts and I cower like the bitch that women are. True story

Tits or we end the thread

Seriously if you don't post tits I'll torpedo the thread

no they aren't that's just what the jew hollywood media tries to push to make everyone think men are pussies

in reality your genitals are far more sensitive than ours, not to mention those mounds of fat hanging below your chin

sorry fam your gender lost out on pretty much everything. get over it

p.s.: guys you see irl who get hit in the junk and act all hurt only do it so you'll pay attention to their boy parts. you ever wonder why nobody ever does that shit in real fights? b/c it doesn't do anything

also get cunt punted

So spake the virgin who has never left the shelter of his mother's basement.

The only way you can feel nothing when being kicked in the crotch is if you have nothing

maybe you dont have balls, or they havent served their purpose of unloading into a vagina at all for the past 40 years so your body has decided to shed them
Go grow a pair, you massive cuckolded faggot, get hit, and then come back and say again that they dont hurt

Small and sensitive yes, but at least we have the balls to do something even it will end up with us in pain.

As opposed to whining and bitching about something being "too hard" or mencentral or whatever puss puss cunts call things when they don't get their way.

He probably left because you are a stick in the mud.

Sage this shit

cuck

retards, it's actually a niche fetish for some people. i've had women do it to me on purpose. it's hot.

and no, it doesn't hurt that bad. i'm sorry you white knight cucks but i don't have a gender-specific weakspot like you fags

lmfaooo

Why are you lying on Sup Forums in a vain attempt to impress a bunch of fucking fuck ups?

So you admit you are a cuck, then.

I'm not. Look up ball/cuntbusting. It's not just freaks like me, even women are into it bruh.

Face it kids, not everyone has genitals made of bitch and glass like you.

i fuck you're mother kid

>literally admits to hurting
>says it doesn't hurt
Which is it, Sir Cuckold of Cuckonia, from the province of Cuckberg, on Planet Cuck, in the Cuckverse?

I don't get it, why does he leave????????
maybe hard memories about being kicked in the balls

Some men are, others are not. How is this even suprising you?

ITT: the fat neckbeard pretends to be a shitty feminist

*your
Also Capitalize your I.

Go back to school young man.

That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt you fucking moron, it means people are turned on by the pain. Christ you're stupid. Stop pretending to be into a fetish you've never experienced because you're too disgusting and unsavory for a woman to even want to kick you in the balls.

Retard, getting hit anywhere hurts somewhat; I'm just saying it doesn't hurt men nearly as much as women to get hit down there.

Men just play it up for sympathy points. I've never had to resort to such pussy shit to get laid.

>I'm just saying it doesn't hurt men nearly as much as women to get hit down there.
And you are incorrect. Stop talking.

>genital whiteknighting
for fuck's sake, murder yourself

>that's the joke, newfag

I already explained this in a prior post. And the two women I willingly did it. And in fact, the second one was actually into it.

neither of them could hit hard enough tho tbh

vaghurt feminist detected. okay come roshambo me irl and let's see who drops bitch

>And the two women I willingly did it. And in fact, the second one was actually into it.
I have a billion dollars in my bank account. There, see that? Saying untrue horse shit on the Internet doesn't suddenly make it reality.

>vaghurt feminist detected.
What the fuck are you talking about? You claim that it hurts women more to get kicked in the crotch then call me a feminist when I tell you that you're wrong? Are you clinically retarded?

Disregard all the angry incel rage you get here for reply, but have you considered the possibility that he was just really turned off by you knowing so much and talking about your previous experiences with other men's testicles?

Christ this user is making my night

Oh, feminism is pretty much entirely out with white men now, his anger was at the wasted time and money most likely. Unless you want to end up settling for a bugman I'd turn the bitch all the way down and keep it there.

>we
>Hurr we are legion
GTFO cancet

Same, what an experience

>lelele I was just pretending to have shitty grammar, it was a joke xD
MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

>cancet
Back to school, Paco.

This conversation has retrofitted me with aids. /b is kill

youtube.com/watch?v=yYKKqeMLNnw&t=2s /

Because you claimed it was that way for men which you wouldn't be able to prove unless you could magically be both genders.

I've seen enough video and clerical evidence as well as PERSONAL experience--I even kicked one of my exes there once (by her request) and the difference was night and day.

My main point is that not everyone has genitals made of glass, but when you kids want to make bullshit statements like "no bro all males are like that derr" when I know for a fact I'm a male that suffers no such disability then I have to lash out and talk shit at a level you might comprehend.

I'm sorry that this shit is so confusing for you. Maybe I used too many big words. not my problem junior go finish high school

bait harder

Why would you even make a comment on balls you flat chested sperm dumpster bitch? He was probably pissed that you spoke out of turn

My god you are fucking hilarious. Please keep talking, I need this entertainment to last forever

>I found a typo therefore your point is moot
Again, go fuck off, nigger

You don't have a point, you autistic fat lard.

God I love incels.

ITT: Triggered incel betas

Tinder is for straight people

So you're too dumb to read as well. It figures.

Keep going, keep going. Laughing at you is giving me life

fucking kek you have to be the most beta whiteknight virgin i have ever encountered. you might actually be an omega

I'll post my tits/dick in response

Found a documentary about you, enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

Eh? Yes you do, it's plugged into your vagus nerve. Look at it from an evolutionary perspective, your balls are connected directly to your heart/brain nerve because they basically ARE you from an evolutionary perspective. What you and the fetishists have is just an extraordinary resistance to pain that probably has nothing to do with your gender and everything to do with how you actually get good at fighting.

All kind of academic anyway considering how seriously weak women's muscles actually are. Women who work out all the time can't even move my arm in an arm wrestle and I'm a keyboard warrior, I can lift maybe 150 lbs. Stronger muscles are a costly design anyway, it kills you sooner.

Bait or not, this is all exactly what OP wants and you fucktards are just feeding right into it. Jesus Christ Sup Forums is full of cancerous manchildren now.

>sorry fam
kys please you fucking homosexual

>Laughing at you is giving me life
Which you're really in need of, apparently

>u have no life xD
Scathing, hahahaha. Holy shit I haven't found one like you in quite a while, keep it coming user

>we
End yourself.

stop samefag shitposting and hit me with something substantial if you want a (you) from me queer

that first one wasn't me, faggot

what are you talking about i don't speak autism. and i bench over 200 lbs so you're weak lil man

and i never said women couldn't do shit i just started playing that card when those fags started using it against me. in reality everyone is different and capable of all sorts of things. what triggers me is when i get grouped into labels and stereotyped.

>that first one wasn't me
'you' can also mean plural, my nignog

>he paid for the food before the check came out
nice try user

Goddamn you're really trying hard. More, user. I demand entertainment and you are my tool. More, I say!

>youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
Kek. Well played, user

??? again, i don't speak autism sorry

male or female, you DESPERATELY need to lose that virginity fam. you reek of it.

>match with a landwhale on tinder
>2/10 but needa get my dick wet
>organise a date
>she shows up
>mantheharpoons.seascroll
>whatever, need pussy
>date constantly goes on about male privilege
>she tells me I'm paying for her bills
>this bitch ordered three times what any normal human can digest
>as an entree
>realise this pussy isn't worth it
>ditch and leave my bill to her
>block her on tinder
>before I can block her texts get a message
>"Where r u?"
>have a chuckle, block her ass and go home
>get home and open 4chang
>see this

>virgin this virgin that
user...

Yeah.
Still, you were being a cunt.
Have fun fucking the betas that would put up with that on a first date, thot

Yes! YES! Entertain me! Dance for me, puppet! Jester! ENTERTAIN ME ENDLESSLY!

>???
It means the video shows you. You are literally one of those guys.

is this 2010? When the fuck did you download these images?

Timestamp photo of your stomach/chin. I smell cheese and sweat from here.

WTF am I watching

You already responded to that post, user. But I'm willing to forgive your transgression if you continue to entertain me. Make me laugh! Brighten my day! Be a good jester!

Why don't you go back to posting weeaboo anime pictures queer. I'm sure you have a folder specifically labeled "waifus" that your dad would beat your ass over if he ever found.

and God bless him, too. someone needs to put the hand of patriarchal justice on you fucking millennials

here are some things i can tell about you, correct me if i'm wrong

1. you're within 16-23 years old
2. never had pussy/dick
3. will never get either
4. you probably think you're the opposite gender and are probably undergoing useless and expensive hormone treatments that are draining your poor parents' bank account(s)
5. you are a genuinely unlikeable little cunt that i could beat with one punch--a pulled punch, at that, b/c let's be real fam a small breeze would ko you

>what is Google images
Are you 10?

Literally everything you just said was wrong, user. But it's okay, you're ever so entertaining. It just tickles my loins and makes my jimmies rustle, nowumsain?

no i'm an alpha male, unironically. i work out and can bench over 200 lbs and have shirtless pics on facebook

it wasn't even hard i just got tired of being a loser dork virgin like you fags and went out and got mine one day

that isn't me moron

10/10 user. You made my fucking night. Never stop being so gloriously, unashamedly autistic.

I guess he's around 40

>bragging about untrue shit on fucking Sup Forums

>n-n-not me
Every time.

He was a pussy. A real man would have told you, that exposing a weak spot - like the balls - is a sign of true strength and bravery.