Sup Forums unironically believe Hillary is left wing

>Sup Forums unironically believe Hillary is left wing
Get your facts straight autistic man babies
Trump is a right wing fanatic
Bernie is a left wing lunatic
Only Hillary remains as a sensible choice for America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJaW32ZTyKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes you think

Hörru din danska lilla fitta, sätt dig ned och håll käften. Venna fan vad du pratar om, men du har 100% fel. Clinton är en horaaa.

H O R A

O

R

A

damn... really makes you think

what did she mean by this?

what is the origin of this meme im seeing it every where tdoay

what?

God bless president donald trump
He has my vote tuesday november 8

Consolidate your threads.

Hmm

Really makes you think.

why? you have a million Drumpf threads let us have a few #HillaryArtillery threads its only fair.

Bernie is the only correct choice. Hillary would be good if she wasn't so corrupt.

Hillary is a [whoever pays the most] [insult goes here]

I see hillary as a continuation of the obama presidency, the last 8 years havent been that bad, why change things?

>Trump is a right wing fanatic
Well yeah, that's why we're voting for him.

Did you forget where you were?

Yeah im the place where """"nazis"""" support a candidate who let his daughter marry a Jew. stay classy pol.

This.

I'm hoping she gets indicted soon so we can all feel the Bern.

Bernie is the most redpilled politician there is.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJaW32ZTyKE

Drinko the brainwater

rareflag

samefag

Here's your (You)

Every time I see the word Drumf, I'm pushing the voting button that much harder come November.

Hillary is center-right, Bernie is center-left. American political spectrum is a comedy.

Trump doesn't fit on the meme scale because he's a nationalist which inherently crosses the scale. That's why his policies are "all over the place".

Actually while Obama isn't as bad as some would lead you to believe, a Joe Biden presidency would have been 8 years of the same.
Hillary said that she wants to model herself on Angela Merkel, one of the most divisive stateswomen in history.
While Clinton and Obama would range similarly on several issues, I'd chalk that up to the more "tow the party line or get nowhere" attitude of the Democratic party rather than personal attitudes. Clintons opinions are different from Obama, in some ways she's more liberal while in others she seems more like a classic warhawk conservative republican.

Where can I buy memes like these?

Powerful

Trump is a centrist picking up voters irritated with a normality of extremism, just like Bill Clinton's first win.

Oh man OP, this shill thread changed everything.

Not voting for her.

She's gonna have to cheat.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?
Fuck off shill.

Trump is in no way a centrist.