Feels thread. i wanna feel

feels thread. i wanna feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k2Qq_tBhDsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2008 was 10 years ago.

now for the bambo klaa. sorry. night y'all.

>married with kids
>don't love my wife anymore, just going through motions for kids
>moved 500 miles away from home last year
>go home this summer and see girl I've been friends with and have had a crush on for a few years
>we're both drunk and I was half talking shit but she actually agrees to sleep with me
>go home for a wedding a few months later without wife and kids and spend the weekend with her
>we both catch feelings
>months of faggy lovey dovey early-relationship texting
>"I miss you. Move back home."
>"You're pretty. I enjoy kissing you on the mouth."
>she gets a hotel and drives down to visit on thanksgiving break from school
>resume texting
>a few weeks later she says she has a boyfriend now and we can't fool around anymore
>spend all day everyday since pining for her
Just one night of drunken sex turned into this. I knew the whole time that this was how it would eventually end, but I can't stop thinking about how badly I just want to hold her in my arms again. She also said she didn't tell me sooner because she didn't want me to stop being her friend so I can't even just go dark on her. I spend a significant portion of my days daydreaming about her texting me that she and her boyfriend broke up or finding some nudes in my email. I almost wish we'd never even started fooling around in the first place.

am sorry user. time heals all wounds. fuck her. there's plenty of fish in the sea.

Hard to just get into the "fuck her" mindset when I was married the whole time. Not like we were going steady or anything. She's a great girl, she deserves a real boyfriend. I just wish my situation was different. If I wasn't married and 9 hrs away, I'd have asked her to go steady months ago. When she was texting me all the I miss you move home shit I felt like a jerk for even getting mixed up with her. I'm glad she's happy, I just wish it could have been me that made her happy.

Why would you want to feel?
I don't want to feel, which is why I'm up drinking and planning on exercise instead of suffering through more nightmares.
Emotions are a waste of energy.

^^

I was that kid

youtu.be/k2Qq_tBhDsQ

this shit always hits hard for me

fuck... I knew I should've stayed in the YLYL bullshit... here, have some vaporwave.

Anyone else there?

yea bruh

He is coming home

i was fine till this one, goddamnit