Am I being retarded so my gf has fucked 5 guys before me and I just can’t stop thinking if they came inside her or...

Am I being retarded so my gf has fucked 5 guys before me and I just can’t stop thinking if they came inside her or used a condom idk why I’m being a little bitch maybe cause shes the first girl I’ve ever fucked should i just ask her?

So, being serious here. I was in a similar situation with my girl. Worse because one was a close friend. You’ll get used to it just don’t think about it too much.

A close friend of yours fucked her?

>thinking girls as anything but cum dumpters

The only deep bond you should form are with your friends, because your platonic relationship with them ensures security and has no risk of your primal instincts of jealousy taking over

Women are only here to satisfy your sexual needs

If this isn't bait, yes you're being retarded. Get over it. She will likely not be your last fuck. Everyone has had previous partners. Doesn't matter.

Aye, before we were together not during...

Too immature for a relationship if that's on your mind OP.

there will always be guys before you, and if you stay obsessed with that fact, there will be after, sooner than later. just grow the fuck up. literally, like come back here when you're older. but also try to get some perspective on the situation and realize if you were able to get laid more often you wouldn't want future gfs to hold that against you

Can all you guys still hang out or is it weird?

Other than when his current girl jokes about it it’s fine. But I’ve played strip poker with her and prefer mine’s body so s’all good

First, and this is extremely important before you talk to her, take your balls out of your purse and put them back in your sack. So what, when what she did before you is none of your buisiness, unless she has an std. Worry about what is going on now before you ruin your relationship. Take it from one very old fag, dwelling on this stupid shit will do nothing but destroy your relationship.

That's right goyim. Satisfy yourself with useless goods. It's what a "man" does

This, don't ruin a good thing, if it is of course. As you get older you're going to need to get a handle on this shit as the chances of finding a girl who is not sexually experienced gets slimmer and slimmer.

you're retarded for believing she's been with only 5 guys

> be you
> being a beta neck bearded virgin

I really pity you.. only for a second.. but that suddenly turns into laughter.

BRUH. They went in there raw, WITH condoms, all of them (not at the same time or course, c’mon), she sucked their dicks, swallowed, or took shots to the face.

That is life now. Don’t worry about it. They all do.

this.

second this. give it a bit then ask again, hell ask for names, remember them then ask again also. Bet the stories wont add up. But either stop being a little bitch and get over it cuz everybody fucks or break up with her for being a thot

I've been dating for ten years now.

Big, small, I've done em all.

You have to remember that women are free agents.

Either you trust your woman's judgement to have made good decisions sexually or not. It has nothing to do with what she's done or who she's done it with.

Either you believe that she built relationships before fucking, vetting her mates, and making safe, sound decisions or you don't.

She's a person just like you and deserves your respect and discretion.

Protip: eat her out to orgasm before fucking and then make her cum again with the D by fucking her in her fave position to be remembered as the best lay. (It helps to be fit)

>she's a person
lost

all women are whores, OP. it sucks, but that is the way it is. don't invest your feelings into some bitch - just fuck and chuck. you should always be scouting for the next one because that whore is definitely out there looking for more dick

dont worry she will deny if shes polite.

but rest assured that five is rather 15 and all of them came in her at least once
probably even gave them bareback ass to pussy as well

brb

You retarded. Yes, people came inside her. Yes, also in her mouth and probably in her ass too.

Every trace of it is gone already. Stop being a bitch. Girls are not your plastic bottle you collect your cum in. Cum doesn't just accumulate (hehe) in ones body and doesn't vanish.

Holy shit man...