>he comes over to my place
>he brings heroin
>i snort it to be polite
>it's really good
>i buy more after he leaves
>i'm now addicted to it
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4/#it-can-be-used-to-treat-glaucoma-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>he brings heroin
>>i snort it to be polite

you're retarded

why am i retarded

it would have been rude not to

Its b8 brudda dont believe de trap

Welcome to hell bitch. I'm 4 weeks clean and still getting WD symptoms. Don't be anymore of a dumb bitch and try shooting. Go get help you won't get clean with out it.

You got what you deserve... avoid getting addicted to drugs is not rude... btw tits or kys

you shoot up heroin, you don't snort it.

4 weeks, thats good my friend! I am very proud of you. I think you deserve one more shot or snort or watever, just as reward! Dont you wanna feel the sensation again?

You were stupid and now you're paying for it

WTF? You are seriously retarded. Should have kicked him out right away. And called a cops on him.
This

>be me
>24yo femanon
>meet guy on tinder
>he's super cute
>possiblefucktrophy.png
>he brings a child hostage
>i kill it to be polite
>it's really good
>i'm now addicted to it
>mfw

For shit tier copypasta these threads are pretty good.

>be me
>24yo femanon
>meet sufi guy on tinder
>he's super cute
>possiblefwb.psd
>he spins me round right round
>i spin like a dervish to be polite
>it's really good
>i spin around some more after he leaves
>i'm now addicted to it
>mfw

Ever seen the movie trainspotting. Yeah just do what they did and you'll be fine

I'm actually well up for snorting some heroin

Can someone explain to my dumb brain how addiction works to a relatively intelligent person? If you're mentally retarded or didn't know about the drug... fair enough.

But if you know a substance is addictive - you know it can destroy your life - you know that continual use is a sure fire way to become dependent

Why the fuck would you do it more than once?

it feels good

One more time...

Can't trigger me nigger :) I have too many good things going on right now to even want to go back to snorting and selling that poison. Plus tired of carrying everywhere I go, I got clean for me but my shorty was a huge motivator pic related. I hope you get straight user.

move one inch at a time
dont make shit rhyme
would it be easy to repeat the first line? my minds not a well
it won't run dry
just keep drinking water and
you'll be alright
this is paralysis
with no time at all to let go

>>meet guy on tinder

found the problem

>Half the thread doesn't snort heroin?

found the problem

Is the experience good enough to override all of your intelligence?

Because I will be doing Heroin at some point in my life, just snorting though, fuck learning how to inject. But I know fundamentally, it's a one time thing

Smoke it. Comes faster and you can easier set the dosage.

kek, you have some things to learn

>be gay depressed faggot who doesn't care
>get handed a broken lightbulb and a lighter by a hookup
>literallywhat
>"it's meth lol"
>"oh uh...no, I have a heart thing, I can't"
>"uhhh..."
>"hey look I have to go"

if I can do it so can you

Proud of you, faggot.

Oooh look you're back... With another story of a random guy you fucked... Greaaaaat..

Enjoy becoming a homeless whore and dying

>Why the fuck would you do it more than once?
shouldnt your question be "why the fuck would you do it"?
you obviously do it again because it feels amazing and unlike any high youll ever naturally experience, you stupid fucking dipshit.

i wish i were dead

life sucks

especially when one doesn't have a qt 6'0 bf with an 8" dick

its sad, because he either got you addicted to heroin to sell to you, or to be the one you have to rely on to get it.

>be me
>24yo femanon
>meet sufi guy on tinder
>he's super cute
>possiblefwb.psd
>he brought a fucking necronomicon
>I summon demons to this planar region to be polite
>it's really empowering
>i summon more after he leaves
>i am now their queen
>mfw they know de wae

this. i'm a 26 year old birgin n i would easily dip if a women pulled out hard addictive drugs. are women really blinded by that fucking bad boy no rules bullshit? jesus christ.

Yeah life does suck we all wish you were dead too

Cause it's lit

>be me
>24yo femanon
>meet nigger on sidewalk
>he's super cute
>possiblehobo.gif (1-Bit)
>he owns a screenprint workshop
>i print edgy shirts all afternoon
>it's really good
>i print some more and setup a webshop for him
>i'm now addicted to it
>his face when

Heroin isn’t even a bad boy drug. Cocaine maybe, meth not so much but also slight maybe. Everyone knows that heroin is for losers. There’s not too much cool about it and everyone that does it is a low life faggot with zero self discipline or respect.

You missed the point of the post, you degenerate mong

My question was how the experience can override your basic understanding of addictive drugs.

"everyone knows" drugs are for losers, meth isnt for losers? fuck you haha

>HURRR BE ME FEMANON BE FUCKING RETARDED MEET DUDE HE DO DUMB THING I FEEL BAD AHURRRRRRRRRRR

WE HAVE THIS FUCKING THREAD EVERY DAY YOU GREASY SLIMEBALL FAGGOT

what addictive drugs have you done just once?

>be me
>24 years young lady
>ambling down the market road
>see apothecary
>he is incredibly delightful
>afternoontea_pose.oilpainting
>he comes over to my fathers estate
>he brings medicinical cocaine
>i snort it to be polite
>it's really good
>i'm now addicted to it
>he only supplies for letting him fondle me
>my artistic depiction when

Of course meth is for losers, I’m just saying in terms of badboy drugs, even though that’s no excuse for doing it anyways. The bad boy motorcycle biker image usually involves meth and i guess some people like that but it’s mostly white trash. Heroin is only for rockstars on a sad downward career spiral, and absolute lazy losers who would rather sit around and feel good in a half slumber than actually put in a little tiny effort into life, and feel good and rewarded from what you can accomplish.

There's better highs than heroin...

>24yo femanon
stopped reading

Don't believe the hype, heroin is super easy to quit. You also only get any sort of addiction to your first few times if you have abysmal willpower. I was on heroin and methadone for 10 years and stopped a few years ago. Methadone is harder to quit than heroin especially the doses I was doing, and I was in pain for a month or so but it goes away. You need marijuana though. Weed is the secret. Makes quitting heroin childs play.

>trading off one substance for another
Obviously marijuana is a way better choice but maybe you should work on getting sober not just getting a different kind of high

Not being a dick good for you for quitting H but just saying it doesn’t matter what substance we are talking about using it without moderation will in fact have negative impacts on your life.

I don't always smoke now, I haven't smoked in weeks atm. I vaporize it too so there is absolutely no health side effects. I don't think there is any problem with self medicating with marijuana. I have more problems with coffee t b h. They're both relatively harmless and studies have shown more health benefits than problems from them. I like marijuana for depression and pain relief, it's been incredibly helpful for me.

Post your tits(male) or gtfo

The picture of the drugs is made by the media. Herion and Meth are some kind of super bad substances directly linked to prostitution and human trafficking and so on. They are associated with this. No one cares about the addiction made by legal ways. As I have heard^^, the withdrawal symptoms take longer than the original good stuff s.
A collega of me took a girl to his place for after hour - techno & synthetic drugs usually works this way. The next morning his mother was screaming in his room - the 20 y.o. fem didn't hear it, cause she ODed- and sure was the reason for the yelling. While she was on uppers the sedative effects of the opiates weren't full present, so she took more to feel comfortable (somehow I believe that it was her first and last time).

...also
businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4/#it-can-be-used-to-treat-glaucoma-1

If you want to live a long healthy life some people can use marijuana to potentially very beneficial means. So abstaining 100% from all drugs because societal pressure is dumb.

Snorting is a toad to addiction also, don't you think every nigga that ever tried it told themselves "Just this once .....?" .... in fact fuck it, DO IT YA CRETIN

"Badboy Drugs" I fear for the future of the species