Ask a Satanist cult leader anything

> no fucking christians, muslims or jews allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5sU9rKN-GBQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice beliefs faggot

wheres the alien sex fiend show at?

faggot

How are you a leader? Only thing it looks like you could lead is Mc Donalds into your mouth

To exclude others is very Christian/main stream religion of you

Bet he's happy about the $1 menu making a return

cant talk with the eternal losers.
i hang out only with the winners.

>JESUS IS MY NIGGA

I am the devil's favorite demon

How's junior high school? Fun?

Wait until judgement day until you will be shown hellfire. You will beg your master satan if he can avail you anything. He will tell you he has deceived you all this time. He promised you and God promised you but satan is a liar and you have wasted your life. You will burn in hell with your beloved 'god'

Do I need to prove that I'm an attention whore tranny before I'm let in, or is that part of the initiation?

Nigger you're batin, that's the symbol of chaos undivided from warhammer 40k

I thought they didn't worship Satan.

Jesus... didn't he get hung on a tree like a criminal and thrown to be eaten by the vultures? I get my mythology confused sometimes... No that was Promethus and he was actually helpful to mankind.

Why are the weird weaklings always the ones to fall for the edgy meme shit. youtube.com/watch?v=5sU9rKN-GBQ&feature=youtu.be

Would you guys stop using a picture of me for your retarded satanist threads.
Just use someone else ffs.

Aren't you technically Christian because Satan is from the Christian religion and no other religion has Satan other than Christians

Isn't that a Chaos united tatoo tho ?

Lol is your name Nick G? Are you from ct?

Curious Christian here.

So, if you believe in Satan, then that means there's at least a few things out of the Bible that you believe to be true.

>Having said that...

Are Satanists aware they are on a losing side? It's simple math. If God who is all powerful created Satan, and there's going to be a large battle at the "end of days" mentioned in Revelation, we all know which side loses. Is that what you believe or is there something different in the Satanic Bible?

Not being controversial, just wanting to have a conversation.

i just don't understand how someone that looks like that can afford an apartment

you know its not your fault you were fucked by daddy or whatever messed up shit caused you to be so fucked up in the head

I have 2 questions actually...
Did you cut your hair that way because you lost a bet or because you like it like that???
Also, are you a male or female? hard to tell

Satan here. Can you please go back to church

They believe by getting the "black flame" they will become demons and reign in hell rather than serve in heaven.

But, the whole concept of hell is a lake of eternal fire? How can that be pleasurable? Or good?

You look so fucking gay

bet he cant even stand the flame from a lighter for 1 minute let alone a fucking pit of hellfire for all time have you even tried the lighter flame?

you wont be reigning satan actually fucking hates you believe it or not, you think he loves you but only god loves you satan hates you and wants you to die so he can make u suffer

fucking this.

Not OP, but having read the satanist bible, I can assure you that it's a lot different from the christian bible. First half is ideology and the second is black magic and shit.

Also, you can't really believe this is not a bait thread, can you?

Such a homo cunt lol

Take that down now

Do you realize satan is going to buttfuck you hell? lol. Stupid faggot.

Wow you really like Metallica if you're quoting their lyrics.

Loved you in Orange is the New Black.

Christian here and former Jew and being strongly drawn to Mecca so I might be a Muslim this time next week. Anyway do you fantasise about getting fucked up the arse by satan himself and would you swallow his cum or spit it out if it turns out to be molten lava ?

answer me please someone

Oh shit, from the thumbnail on this post I thought you were a woman, sorry dude, if that’s what you are I guess?

He has one testicle and man boobs. He will be what ever you want him to be.

Fuckin kek

Satanist because they worship Satan and not Christ. Also many faiths have a diety like Satan. Surtur/Loki for example, So perhaps it's not the biblical interpretation of Satan that Satanists worship but instead a less dogmatic archetype.

Satanist Cult Leader...?

Shut the fuck up you South Australia faggot. I'm tired of seeing your filth here on Sup Forums.

>FUCK HIM UP, Sup Forumsoys!!

FACEBOOK:
tom.abbottyoung

PS. Jesus thinks you're a cunt.

The similarities are uncanny

Knowing the devil that's a very Christian belief you have there faggot

Hey satan boy do you lick the sweat off dead goats balls !!

Hey guys, I was just kidding. I'm not a Satanist. I'm a born against Christian. I got saved! :)

Loling @ the christians up in here thinking their faith is the basis for all ethics

Hail Thor

Dam iv been fooled yet again on Sup Forums, when will I ever learn.

I've seen the exact same thread quite recently. Fuck off OP.

Dubs don't lie.

How were you conceived again? Did you father ceremonially refuck your mother on consecrated ground?

i already know this but how the fuck did you come up with rent money when you looked like a garage band reject?

Its no wonder you worship satan. You are so fucking stupid looking that god probably hates you. Btw kys faggot