Alcoholism thread. What you drinking, for how long, how are your livers?

Alcoholism thread. What you drinking, for how long, how are your livers?

Pic semi related, what i've peen pounding for the last 4 days. It's cheap and gets the job done. Don't care about taste or let alone class for a long time now.

Vodka.13 years. Liver is fatty

Nothing, last week necked a liter of whiskey. That shit had to stop because I was tempted to buy more

Every day for 13 years? You should have at least some cirrhosis by now.

Drinking the cheapest stuff I can find for several years now, on-and-off alcoholic. Liver is right on the border of OK and a little bit fucked up. My electrolyte and vitamin levels are an absolute clusterfuck tho because of the cycles of going months without food, just bum wine and then going through another mini-withdrawal. I'm pretty sure one of them included a small heart attack, too pussy to go to the doctor to actually confirm.

Anybody know where i could order pure ethanol by bulk as i'm pretty sure it would be cheaper than to buy booze in where i live. By pure i mean at least safe to drink once diluted to 80proof or less.

whisky, about a liter a day pluss a few beers. been at it for about 2 and a half year. life aint that bad yet, but i know the downfall if soon to come.

Almost the same, just replace the whisky with vodka

I'm down to 200 to 500 ml of vodka a day. My liver fucked, also have HCV, so I'm giving myself 2, 3 years tops before I die...

liver is really swollen and kidneys frequently hurt. starve myself a lot and just drink shitty beer. i gag a lot when i drink beer. it's obvious my body is trying to reject it, but i just force it down. hopefully i just die

kind of like me, whenever i drink or am going through another withdrawal my body will take any excuse to puke, like i once saw a dead worm on a road and puked right there. kind of like my body is looking for any excuse it can to purge itself of this poison i can't stop drinking.

yeah we're dead, man

Thankfully I don't drink much anymore, I saw a co-worker die from alcoholism. Fuck up way to go. One day he shows up to work looking bloated as fuck. Next he loses bodily functions, just straight up shits himself and keeps getting more bloated. He went to the hospital and they took out 6 liters of fluids he was retaining. Told him he had 6 months to live if he didn't quit drinking. He continued and now he's dead. What a fucked up way to go

6-10 500ml beer per day. So long no liver problems.

Jeez. My grandpa died from a life time of drinking. Blood just started coming out all his holes

this condition is actually quite common among alcoholics. it's called eternal bleeding

RIP

3-7 beers a day for a week now. starting to notice darker eye bags and being more tired at work. Did it and didn't enjoy it so gonna stop after this beer and that next one besides me or after the one i am going to drink at the local bar in few hours.

wounds not healing and bruising easily is another sign that your liver is not there anymore. liver failure is one of the most fucked up ways to go for real.

Whiskey, usually every day, sometimes take off a few days or even a week or two, been at it since the day I hit 21, I'm 25 now. Liver is probably a bit fucked up but eh.

35 beers later you'll realize that you have no intention of stopping.

Currently drinking Mercury Cider. 6.9%
On a bit of a budget so anything cheap that'll get me hammered will do.

water, sugar and yeast is a lot cheaper if getting drunk is the main goal.

this 2 a day or 4. every few days i honestly couldnt tell you how often.and fuck if i know how my liver is.

I'm guessing you're late twenties. You've got three choices:
Be a derro
Be a creepy non-drinker
Keep a lid on your addictive personality

I'm quite tame, only drinking beer (stout, because pilsner is for pussies) daily and some harder stuff (whisky or cognac mostly) on weekends, liver is fine, because if you drink good stuff and you stop before passing out there's absolutely no harm. I remember my group of friends from high school used to drink borderline poison cheap liquor to get drunk asap. I'm talking of $4 "vodka" mixed with energy drinks (because it tasted like shit and my friends were soft pussies who hate bitter flavors). On particularly retarded junkie started drinking pure ethanol (bought from a pharmacy) while smoking pot. He had a liver surgery when he was just 17, and the next month he was drinking ethanol again.