I moved back home with mother and sister

>i moved back home with mother and sister.
>they're huge degenerates smoke weed all the time.
>i hate it here and I hate them.
>start having incredibly violent thoughts that into great detail think how easy it would be to murder tgem and how I would do it.
>I'm not like this I've never been violent or anything.
What's causing this? Is it the weed I don't smoke (never have) but I'm around the smoke. I also get very angry

>no dad
Maybe that's it?

>moving back home to mother
>being a failure

thats your reason for being angry.

I mean I don't really smoke but I know people who do every day and I don't think it's the weed making you mad.

It effects people in different ways tho so idk.

You're insane. Or then they're just intrusive thoughts.

Just fucking smoke with them, maybe get to know them and stop being such a shitstain

i would guess little user isn't really allowed to do so.

I don't know I've looked it up and I'll i get is hippy bullshit.
Maybe. I've never had thoughts like these at all. They're very vivid.
I'm more sad
Don't be a fucking retard. I've known them forever. They are trash people. The world would be a better place if i followed my thoughts.

Unless you're in the room hot boxing and feeling high, the weed smoke itself isn't giving you homicidal ideation. Your family being annoying is doing that.

It's natural. It's RARE, but it's a definitely a natural coping mechanism.

Find something that makes you happy and embrace it. It'll give you time and help calm your thoughts. Find one BIG thing you can do once a week-- watch movies, batting cage, etc. And one small thing you can do to keep you calm when things hit the fan inside your head. Like squeezing a stress ball or gaming.

Keep hanging in there until you can move out.

I avoid them I stay in my room. But ventilation and air movement makes my room smell like weed. I also smell it when I go for walks outside. Also as an after thought will I pass drug tests?
I walk outside when the thoughts come during the day. Would a psychiatrist be able to help me? Or would they try to lock me up? I've been thinking of seeing one.

>moved back home with parents
They’re not the only degenerates fag
Only way to escape it is to end it all

The drug test will depend on how they do it. I'm no pro, but if you smell like weed then they won't feel the need to test you in the first place.

Idk about a shrink. Those guys can be funny about who they send. It's on an individual basis. The main rule is "if they think someone is going to get hurt" or something along those lines. I'd advise against it.

You are an autistic sperg and you blame others for your psycho behavior. You need to stop

Wow, user aren't you quite a disrespectful loser.
Smoking pot makes me horny as he'll
You need to walk in on them burning one and tell them to remember it's puff, puff, pass, you know loser join them. Who knows after a few smoke sessions and you get whacked up with them you may be back telling stories in a wincest thread

If i can't pass a drug test I'm in hell. I have a job lined up at a mine that pays $30 an hour. But I need to pass a drug test. It's a hair test.

Maybe talk to your soon to be boss one on one. Let them know your situation, and how it's driving you up the wall. Volunteer to take drug tests whenever they want, even on the spot, rather than risking putting everything in one box, so to speak.

Jobs are jobs but they're run by people, with hearts. If you're lucky enough to work with a good heart you can do a lot of things.

Be kind, be humble, be patient. Plead your case. Worst case scenario, you have to find another job, but you'll make something happen.

I don't know. Would I do this after I fail. If i do. Or before i take it at all? I don't know the boss yet I only have the chance because of a friend.
I'm trying to work through my faults user it's the best we can do.
You're disgusting.

Definitely before. After, it'll not only just sound like an excuse, but you might not be allowed on the grounds. You don't need to be his friend, just someone showing their sincere concerns. Worst case scenario, they say they can't help you and make you take the drug test at face value.

The key is to be civil. Don't panic. You don't want to show up in front of him begging with an eye full of tears. Stand up straight, and talk to him like a stern teacher talks to their student or coworker. Alan Rickman style.

Do that, and they'll take you seriously without suspecting you of lying or trying to skirt the system. Remember to be sure to volunteer for immediate and multiple tests.

You should have no problem passing a drug test, it is in all practicality impossible to fail a drug screen due to second hand smoke

See a shrink or therapist, you may not act on these thoughts, but you need to at least get them out

If your raging that hard over your living situation with family and are that worried about passing a drug test, you need fucking help in a serious kind of way. You put yourself in this predicament by not finding a friend who would let you crash at their place, a friend who meets your standards of living. You either join them, or move the fuck out, so quite your fucking whining about your self induced problem

you should just smoke 1 weed
honestly it will help your anger issues

......and his anxiety problem.

Need more information about your degenerate mother and sister, and why you hate it there and them, not just your quick explanation of smelling weed burning constantly either

Thank you greatly for your help you've been kind today user.
I know why I'm in this situation I'm trying to get out.
Stupid. This wouldn't help my life in any way. You're just hippy bullshitters trying to join people in you sick cult.
The smell is always there even on me it's strange.

>be OP
>leech off of family
>blame them for not conforming to your lifestyle

>what's causing this?
You realize that you're a pathetic loser having to leech off of others, but you don't want to admit it to yourself. So you instead shit on the people that have taken you into their home.

My pleasure. Keep your head up. Things will get better sooner or later, but you have to work for it.

don't dwell on it that much. avoid them as much as possible (figure out stuff you can eat on your own without having to cook where you'll run into them). i've had to live with people i just wanted to fucking kill. I got way better as soon as I got away from them. It's probably just your circumstances and stress about money if you had to move back in.

My mother always chose drugs over her kids and family. She would pawn me off to my abusive father just to be rid of me. And when she wasn't high she is vile and was abusive. They do other drugs but weed is the only thing that could effecting me. My sister turned into a clone of our mother.
I avoid them at all cost.

Kill them all no one will know.

>Is it the weed I don't smoke (never have)
>the weed I don't smoke (never have)
>(never have)
maybe you should cause you sound like an uptight self righteous passive agressive pretentious piece of shit

You hippies are all the same. Disgusting.

i love how instead of quitting being bitch, you keep on reacting like a fucking 8 y/o with your elementary school name calling
kys faggot