What was passing through her head?

What was passing through her head?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Li8RDJIwqVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need to see her and Sophie fuck. Or make out at least.

a dick probably

Huh?

Oi mate, you won sommodat inanoun. bloody ell lets shag

we need to find the video. her pr team made evrything to shut it down. imagine if roles were reversed and it was a guy harrasing a woman ! need to fugg her up with dis

Sophie was hot some years ago(around the first season of got), not much anymore.

So shes a real live chav then. Or is this from a tv show or some shit?

Who and what is this

Gonna need some info. I don't know who either person is or what's going on.

Who's that

Image search

Image search is a wierd name for a woman

aria stark

Post vid

oi slag d'you wanna suck oin my bolls you filthy hooo

Get your foot of the fucking seat, cunt.

What reverse image search addon you would recommend me on firefox mate? Because I can't see one that works properly

An ugly ass actress with fetal alcohol syndrime that permavirgins are going crazy about on here because she's so ugly it gives them false hope that they have a better chance with her.

I dunno. I'm using chrome right now

You guys think she's looking at that guy? She's talking to someone else like she owns the world and acting like that guy is invisible.

probably being racist

Accurate.

Looks like they're all taking the piss out of him and he's trying to ignore them. Fucking typical chav cunts.

Stay mad kid.

> What was passing through her head?
i can take pics of anything and a bunch of beta faggots will obsess over it.

agreed

Full video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=Li8RDJIwqVQ

She really goes for it.

she is seriously aging horrible

Why's that bitches head misshapen?

Would blow me away if some random chick did that to me on a subway

So would the resulting sexual assault charge of taking advantage of a drunk chick, my bobs and vagene friend.

I'm conflicted.

>want to side with guy because I like seeing obnoxious bitches getting taken down a few pegs, which would happen if video circulates

but

>want to side with girl because she's taking the piss out of some shitskin mudslime or poo-in-loo, fucking hate those cockroaches

True enough.

thats not drunk, that's insane. best case false rape charge, worst case stabbed or shot. on the nyc subway (where the video took place), you Do Not Engage with crazy, even if it is a hot girl

It's at this point where you take a step back and reevaluate your life, you useless cretin.

Isnt she engaged?

Kys
You are to worship women

why, you can't see her left hand

air