What would you choose or have chosen and why?

What would you choose or have chosen and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KlDq04YDJ6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just so we know what we're dealing with here; how many rando girls have you said hi to in the past month?

Date until you get bored with um. And it's not "Ugly Girls" It's "Undateable girls" Some are ugly and fat but some are just so damn crazy that no man could get up the courage to shoot a load in her.

If this isn’t the truest image I have seen in a while

There should also be the option of:

Hot Girls (who are still single, they do exist)
&
Younger Girls.

the latter is what I've chosen, and at 37 I'm still not married, still no kids, but have a hot GF who's 10 years younger than me, a healthy sex life and I'm really happy with that.

Lol confirmed 15 year old. You know life doesn't stop at 21 faggot

What gender lmao?

38 year old friend just had his first baby with a 24 year old

I don't plan to get married till I'm 35-40

>not dating younger 20 something’s

I know a lot of women around my age (22) literally 95% would be willing to date a 30 yr old if life ever planned out that way

Should be changed to 47.I'm getting no end of thot pussy and I'm 33.

>t. Friendzoned betaboi who hears stories of his female friends fucking older guys

You don't know where to look. You cannt fish of the puddle.

Agreed.

He not know de wey!
*spit*

Ugly is subjective.
Some people think furry girls are ugly, I'm not one of them so... "Ugly girls"
Also, looks aren't everything even then

Gonna go with single

I would be a stepfather but since I'd be villainy like the mexican soap operas or godfathery that tends to attract niggers.. Even if its a blonde I don't want her AIDS or to raise nigger

I might just maul a small child and have to put him in a H&M campaign as a behind the court settlement so no. Gonna go with single on this one.

>Also, looks aren't everything even then
And then there's this asshole.

>looks aren't everything
um, yeah, unless you're insanely rich, famous or with a truly awesome personality (being the funny fat guy won't cut it), they kind of are

i am 27 user and let me tell you. high school graduate girls and college freshman girls are the fucking best. I am not best and i admit it but to them i am the shit. nothing better then pounding some good young pussy.

there should be an arrow for "Younger girls"

Are you down for some pussy pounding or just gona talk shit?

>single forever
At least my money, time, and living space would be mine.

Nah m8 I’m at college, by no means a chad but I’m hardly a beta

No social skills to speak of, got a really well paying job though so thank god prostitution is legal in where I live. Pussy for money from time to time at least keeps me sane.

I'm 26 and approaching this. I'm a mechanical engineer and people tell me I'm attractive all the time. I just don't really enjoy dating people but I know I'm not gonna be able to bang randoms from bars forever. I just wanna find a girl that doesn't want kids, has a good career and loves sucking my dick. I don't understand why that's so hard.

Johan Wolfgang von Goethe, one if not the most popular and successfull german writers and poets, lost his virginity at age 37.
You're all good niggas, life is a very individual thing.

Where do you live? I think the only thing I want from a relationship is a means to get rid of sexual frustration. How much does it cost. How is the quality of girls?

Approaching 27.
Probably going to go single forever. Literally every girl i meet has some flaw that annoys me. However my last girlfriend is 28 now and shes not ugly.
So there still are hot chicks that are single.

You can date single good looking moms. Without raising their kids

Obviously it won't last long, fortunately there are plenty.

>turn 26 this year
>wife is really pushing hard to finally have kids
I am not ready for screaming little shits yet.

Go to Thailand and fuck some cheap bitches.

I can tell you that cheap bitches are everywhere. No point in booking a flight. Doing all that for 5 min sex.

I turned around and regressed to being 14

I'm 22 and my arrow so far leads to the single forever path. I'm just too damn anxious to chat up strangers. Don't know if I'll ever have the nuts to do so.

(you)

Fourth option is move to Asia and forever be attractive to qt Asians.

How delusional you have to be to believe that moving to Asia will get you laid, that is unless you go to Thailand and enjoy getting ass-pounded by traps.

Divorced women deserve to be alone and the scum of the earth

Dumbfuks they are divorced 4 a reason

exactly the mindset that will get you all the pussy in the universe, trust me

I was just in Thailand in November and I was walking past a bus and saw two Asian girls staring at me. I smiled at them and they both turned to each other with smiles and did the stereotypical cover their mouths and whisper thing. It can happen. I'm also 6'0" and not a fatass.

did your mom's boyfriends touch you too many times?

I'm 35, and I've been exclusively dating 18-21 year olds ever since my ex and I split.

You don't have to date post wall women just because you're over 27.

I'm 27, recently chose a girl that some would consider ugly but she's an amazing and fun person.

I've dabbled in all 3, feelsgoodman, don't let the societal movie bull shit influence how you feel. Spread your wings and stay free but fuck bitches when they pop into your life, everybody dies alone in the end.

They were laughing at you.

Christfag? You should get out of your little town sometimes.

step dad: not a chance. No way I'm raising some other dude's children. I'm not a cuck.

single forever: maybe, if I get too picky about a girl's aspect.

ugly girls: as long as they're virgin and not mentally ill, I don't care if a girl is actually ugly.

>tldr, I dated an ugly fat girl but ghosted her after 3 dates when I found she had had sex many times with her former bf's
better virgin than supporting Dem Used Goods

>not a fatass
this, and have a little money and dress decent and yes you can fuck asians too. I've dated 3 myself and I'm nothing special. Most asian men are pussies so it's easy pickin's

>I am not ready for screaming little shits yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=KlDq04YDJ6Q

I was also on a ferry and a bunch of different people asked to get their picture taken with me. The mother of the girl in the dress who took this picture asked if I wanted to marry her daughter.

>pic related

Step dad sounds awesome if there's a lovely little daughter involved. If you know what I mean

Lol is she from a trailer park? Y'all black? Beaners?