60 (SIXTY) Boston Red Sox fans ejected for Racism

mlb.nbcsports.com/2017/05/01/boston-fans-make-racist-remarks-throw-peanuts-at-orioles-adam-jones/

>Unfortunately, it’s some racist fans in Boston who are stealing the spotlight. Bob Nightengale of USA TODAY Sports reports that some fans at Fenway Park directed racist remarks towards Jones and one even threw a bag of peanuts at him. Jones said, “A disrespectful fan threw a bag of peanuts at me. I was called the N-word a handful of times tonight. Thanks. Pretty awesome.”

>Jones continued, saying, “It’s different. Very unfortunate. I heard there was 59 or 60 ejections tonight in the ballpark. It is what it is, right. I just go out and play baseball. It’s unfortunate that people need to [resort] to those type of epithets to degrade another human being. I’m trying to make a living for myself and for my family.”

wtf why is Boston so racist??

boston fans WILL defend this

Boston is the most racist city in America. This is not news, even in the cities of the South there is tact.

>its a racists are worse than criminals episode
really tired of these reruns desu

how are peanuts racist

they become racist when you scream nigger when throwing them

Niggas wuz pickin peanuts in the south

It reminds black people of the size of their brain

>meanwhile balitmore fans trying to get to a game to watch him cry

People from Boston have a speech impediment they can't say the word nigger correctly. So I really doubt they called him a nigger.

why are blacks so weak minded they let something as frivolous as a word hold so much power over them

Wdhmbt

All the shit I've heard drunkards in arenas and stadiums yell over the years exponentially worse than "lol nigger"and people just laugh it off. But make fun of the poor black man and it's front page news.

>I have never taken an American history course in my life: the thread

I'm more upset that he wants to fine people 30k for saying a racial slur. I hope he has a career ending injury for uttering such stupidity. He wants to fine speech, I hope he runs into some real racists.

Because of slavery.

I don't know, screaming nigger and literally throwing shit at him makes it seem like these people are pretty racist. Like they'd take the chance to jump him if they could find him unprotected outside of the ballpark.

So you agree with a 30k fine?

Lmao. Maybe if people stopped calling other people niggers, we wouldn't have to worry about fining people for saying it

Well yeah, 30k fine was proposed for the guy throwing shit at him, not just words. Throwing shit at him is literally assault, the guy's lucky he's not being charged and having to pay thousands in legal fees.

This could've all been avoided if he wasn't a nigger.

Unironically this. Fans taunt players, it just makes it easier when said player is black.

>throwing peanuts at someone
>30k fine
do you have any idea what retarded precedent that would set

I thought boston was supposed to be bastion of leftist turbo-liberals

Assaulting someone is not a fucking precedent. Doing that in real life can get you fucked.

If you haven't caught on, liberals are extremely racist.

And their racism comes out especially whenever they're angry.

>Bombston fans cuck themselves to a black guy named "big papi"
>bluest state in the country

Yeah, the biggest cucks in the nation are sooooo racist guys

>muh working class Irish

Bombston fags need to gas themselves

This

>>bluest state in the country
That would be Hawaii.

I can't tell if you're serious.
PEANUTS, he threw PEANUTS!
He didn't throw a fucking rock at the guy.

ITT faggot thinks you should pay 30k for throwing a bag of peanuts. Kys

How about if I scream insults at you and throw shit at you. You would never be able to take what blacks do. All you racist idiots would be screaming to hell demanding justice if people called you names and threw shit at you. You idiot racists are so full of shit. Asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just a word. Which is what you are.

I really hope someone insults every day for the rest of your life because it's no big deal. You couldn't take racist stuff thrown at you without getting mad. You're so full of shit.

Not the guy you're replying to but athletes are still people. I don't agree with 30k, but there is no difference in yelling a racial slur and throwing things at a person in a stadium between doing it in the street.

Hope you have a career ending injury for saying someone else should take shit that you wouldn't stand if it was you. You're so amazingly full of shit. Wishing an injury on somebody, wish I could give you an injury you sick fuck.

I really hope someone insults you every day for the rest of your life because it's no big deal you. You're so full of shit. I'd like to watch you take it. So full of shit.

fucking niggers

You're a cunt racist asshole!!!!!!!1!!!!

Sup Forums please go

If they did it to any sports star it would be front page news you stupid racist!

Give me an example right wing fool.
Right wing idiots hate anyone not like themselves so much they have listened to Fox and Rush tell them wiping out Blacks and Gays and Mexicans is more important than letting them do away with their government protecting them against getting raped by corporate oligarchs. Hope your water is poisoned and your job has no benefits whatsoever. What a bunch of fools!

I wish we could wipe out blacks, gays, and mexicans

yo Tyshaun relax man

Good, fuck them
I'm racist myself but I'm not an edgelord making a show of it like some inbred classless retard

>says right wingers hate everyone that isn't like them
>proceeds to wish death on people who aren't like him
Really makes you think

>Good, fuck them
>I'm racist myself but I'm not an edgelord making a show of it like some inbred classless retard

>being racist means you have to behave like an ape
Not that I expect some council estate twat on the dole to understand anything other drowning his misery in a pint

>das rayray :((

@75657748
>Heh you fucking racist white male
>I'm a racist white male just like you, but it doesn't mean I need to dislike people who aren't white, YOU FUCKING RACIST WHITE MALE

>mfw this turns into kaepershit 2.0

A backpack bomb wasn't enough. We got anymore MOABs? Boston has been a poor, heroin filled shithole too long

>tyrone butthurt because he got called a nigger by a bunch of drunk irish people

They thought he was Diddy Kong

>their stadium when baltimore doesn't have any fans to eject

>one fan even threw a bag of peanuts
>this is news

Well a free bag of peanuts is a free bag of peanuts. I would of ate them and called the guy a piece of shit asshole.

I lived in a predominantly black area for a long time and was called all sorts of things and threatened all the time. It did nothing but make me thick skinned and to take everything in stride.

lifelong red sox fan
family on both sides lived in massachusetts before the red sox existed
it's disgraceful that these fan were ejected

One time I went to the gas station to get gas, a candy bar, and a mountain dew and a group of niggers standing outside it were staring at me so I decided to leave.

"Jackie Robinson was a mistake."
-Rob Manfred

>if people called you names and threw shit at you
that literally happens to every other sports player, yet it's only blacks having a nervous meltdown when they are insulted

Not really surprising
Maybe didn't expect such racism from them but Boston fans have always been the worst in the nation. Worse than Philly. They're completely defined by their inferiority complex.

New England voted for Hillary

No wonder.

stop calling your own kind that and maybe, just maybe we'll stop too

Damn out of all the people to call niggers they call it to Adam Jones a very civilized black man.

>civilized

....never relax

This country would be 100% less racist if the PC brigade didn't promote BLM shit and call everything racist to protect blacks. This is only making people more racist to fight back against it.

Back to Sup Forums

Oh whatever. He can have his opinions.

As far as I can remember he has never gotten in trouble with the law, been fined by MLB, started a fight in game or any of the usual bad behavior that overpaid prima donna athletes do on a regular basis.

However he has faced racist insults in many stadiums not just Boston. Someone threw a banana on the field at him in San Francisco and Toronto fans frequently throw things at on the field too.

He might have weird opinions but his actions have always been pure class even when he's had reason to flip out. If it had been Milton Bradley in Jones' place last night there would have been a serious incident.

nice trips

nice blog

It sounds like he's a whiney bitch that is trying to make everything a race issue

You americans are so cute when you talk about insults, this is why your soccer teams dont play on /copalib/ with us, you guys wouldn't last a week. A player for my team was called a monkey and a nigger a couple of weeks ago by another player from the opposition, he responded by going on the post match interview and saying "yeah, I'm a nigger, he is probably this mad about it because his wife fucked a nigger behind his back, he is not even that white, he would get whipped just like me back in the days, and thank god I'm a christian now or I would've punched him in the face". And then he ended up punching him in the face anyway a few weeks after, and that's that.

>Brazil
>white

>boston well known for throwing food at fenway
>here comes the pizza is known world wide
>extend the peanuts of friendship to jones
>he gets the entire stadium ejected
>calls for trump to nuke boston
Why won't they let us love them?

Dude was facing a lifetime ban from the stadium and didn't think he would get caught.

lol hes a nigger

>1 - 7

The east coast is 30 years behind everyone else

thats good stupid

baaaawwwston confirmed for Eastern Europe tier

>the EAST COAST is 30 years behind everyone else

see dum dum

'
When did Toronto throw anything at Adam Jones? A reporter threw a beer can at a player becuase he was drunk, but that was about it.

>reddit spacing
golded and upvoted

it's the same guy that can hear a couple of voices in a crowd of 50,000 from the second deck at skydome yelling at him and only him

>white player gets called a name and has stuff thrown at them
>no one cares

>black player gets callled a name and has stuff thrown at them
>RACISM! LOCK THEM ALL UP!

>doesn't know basic psychology

I don't hate everyone who's not like me. I just hate idiots. Big difference. Evidently you don't think.

Sure it does. Racist apologist.

>2017
>still being offended by words

I don't hate everyone who's not like me. I just hate idiots. Big difference. Republicans vote for no water regulations and no benefits so they should have poisoned water. They keep voting for it. They're just getting what they want. Makes you think? You people never think.

You vote for killing babies so maybe you should've been killed by your parents. Really makes me think.

Kys nigger