We should not allow bloodthirsty...

>We should not allow bloodthirsty, violent foreigners with a backwards religion and/or a different skin color to attack us, take our resources, rape our women, abandon our traditions, force us to change our religious and political beliefs and push us off out own land.

>But it was okay when we did it.

What did white Christians Americans and Europeans mean by this?

Seriously, how do you not realize that you are being extremely hypocritical when you say that Mexicans/Muslims are invading white countries, and act like you guys are the innocent victims losing your homes and culture when your ancestors did the same thing to Native Americans? Christianity invaded a suppressed a lot of native cultures in Europe. What the Muslims are doing now is exactly the same. I don't support Euro Immigration, but you can't deny the similarities.

I'm not saying that what is happening now is okay, it isn't, but do not pretend that our culture and society, even today with the South Dakota Pipeline, isn't responsible for the same atrocities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znJzYWhmKiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're saying this ironically or trolling right? Nobody alive today did that to the native Americans. Isn't the point of learning history so we don't repeat it?

..... too late bro.... shit is done..... guess what.... if none of that happened... you might not have a computer to bitch about it on today....

nor would there be mc donalds, or burgerking, or kfc, or rallys, or popeyes, oe dairyqueen, or speedways,or dollarstores, internet itself would not exist ....

stop crying and accept it... there will be an apocolyptic event to wipe us out soon enough m8..... dont worry... nature will get what she wants eventually

You are not responsible for the crimes of your forefathers. The sins of the father are NOT the sins of the son.

Gee that’s me. What was I thinking doing all those shitty things to brown people.

Try to comprehend for just a moment, you dense faggot, the fact that the dumbass people of the world (you and me) have no fucking control over these things. But go ahead and blame the sheep if it makes you feel better.

While it's true, the U.S. is a country that by all rights should never have came into being and should not exist as it does today, luckily, it looks like it won't last too much longer, because no matter who you ask, you'll find most Americans agree that half (never their half, of course) the population is so fucking awful, the country will be destroyed if they don't have a civil war and tear the existing country down, to replace it with their own crackpot utopian concept.

At that point, China will help things along with any of the well-engineered viruses they've been working on since the mid-90s, and eliminate the human population from the hemisphere. As the single largest creditor to the US, they need only hold up their stack of pink slips to the rest of the world, and take legal possession of the landmass, repopulating it with their own billions, immunized to the virus.

Could you try even once to formulate a complete sentence you spastic child?

then are you saiyng that we now agree that immigrantion is the same as war?
thanks grabs AR15

cept the first white men didnt come as immigrants, they came as conquerors.

>and take legal possession of the landmass
kek, sovereign debt doesn't work like that.

Bump
Kill them all

Nothing hypocritical about it. Native americans allowed other cultures on their soil, and look how that worked out for them. We as new rulers are aware of this and dont want the same thing to happen to us.

Dont get me started on whether that is fair or not. War is not fair, it's about who wins.

First off Native Americans are not Americans. There was no country here before the white man.
Secondly the Natives SHOULD have defended their lands and culture for their own future existence and they WOULD have except that they weren't competitive against the invaders.
Thats exactly how groups survive. There's nothing wrong with not willingly inviting groups of people who don't support your morals or ideals because they would end up destroying them.

S H I N Y B E A D S

Doesn't make anything he said less true.

They were plenty competitive, diseases got them

>We should not allow bloodthirsty, violent foreigners with a backwards religion and/or a different skin color to attack us, take our resources, rape our women, abandon our traditions, force us to change our religious and political beliefs and push us off out own land.

you're saying it like you'd want this to happen to you. why? land is won by war my friend.

the europeans in america weren't immigrants, they were conquerors

Ask any liberal who genuinely believes in this BS where we would start and end with handing back land, will more or less only claim whites responsible. Whites must give reparations for slavery, taking indian land, blahblah.

But the land whites took, belonged to a different indian tribe just 100 years before. So on and so on. Are we gonna demand 90% of blacks to leave South Africa for being Zulu immigrants? Fuck no, they're not white so it'd be raycis to even suggest it.

Stfu Chief Sucking Cock, you got conquered by a superior people.

Colonizing isn't the same as immigration. The natives did not "own" the land in any political manner. They were just living off the land like homeless hoboes.

>Americans
>There was no country here before the white man
The state of murican education...

There were less than 10 million of the natives living on the continent when the European settlers started coming over. Only a few natives actually claimed any land and some of them were paid for their land.
Native Americans killed and raped women and children settlers who were of no harm to the natives. The natives were savages so the US miltary came in to quell their savagery.
Once Europeans settled they claimed the land as has been done all throughout history when a new people settles into a land.

So if Europe is being overrun by African/Arab immigrants (due to the Jews according to some), then what is the conclusion about superiority from that?

Less than 10 million? the Aztec empire by itself had 5 million and we still need to count the Incas, Mayas and other civilizations.

90% of natives died of disease and we still fought against the whole of invaders for years on end if 90% of a fucking country was destroyed do you think they would be able to fight back against world powers you fucking plebs?

Actually have no problem with whites getting kicked out of America if it means shitters gtfo of Europe.

Also
>Islam is a religion of peace
>Muslims are no different from the conquistadors
memebuttons.png

Conclusion: Europeans have turned into cucks and lost their superiority

They were competitive and did in fact defend against numerous Invaders before, inclusing Vikings.. It just so happened that the natives we're just recovering from a plague that wiped out 2/3rds of their population when Europe invaded.

We need to deport people into space not by their skin color or country but by how fucking stupid they act

NORTH America, 18th and 19th centuries.

Calm down there turbo. No one gives a shit.

>cucks
>superiority
go be 12 somewhere else

It's a simple fact. Europe is turning into a continent of cucks.

OP is a faggot. We're talking ILLEGAL immigration you daft cunt. White Europeans could not have illegally immigrated when no laws existed in the first place. Not to mention, white europeans were welcomed, not because of some native altruism, but because one native tribe was sick of the blood-feuds with other tribes, and just need the white man's help to kill them off. In return for our efforts, we were given free reign to settle, and once we settled, we naturally out competed the natives in every way, and ended up expanding.

You fucking retards who cant get it through your thick skull that the backwards barbarians who inhabited America would tell you, and will still tell you if you asked today, that the land isn't theirs (that they're just borrowing it). They don't believe in land ownership, so pushing them off of it means nothing, because the land (by their own words) isn't theirs.

Also, South Dakota Pipeline wasnt even on promised land, it was just a place the natives had been using despite not being entitled to it.

I do feel for the plight of the Native American. If it were up to me we would give the natives a huge chunk of the land back and help them restore the Buffalo populations if they desired.
That said we don't owe sand niggers shit. We did totally jew them out of Texas, but they at least had a modern military when we did, so I'm not entirely remorseful. I would be willing to cut a deal with them and split Texas.
Mexicans wouldnt be so bad if they didn't reproduce like vermin. I love how the left portrays themselves as champions of the environment, yet are completely hipocritical when it comes to immigration. More people = burning more fossil fuels, using more resources, and plowing down more habitats; it's simple math. Whites have birthrate of about 2.1 in the States. I encourage you to look up the Hispanic rates.

The Aztec Empire (modern day Mexico) is in NORTH America. Geography 101

Law and rule of conquest you fuckwits. Natives' own fault they were still using stone tools when white Europeans were crossing whole oceans and weren't able to defend themselves against a technologically superior people.
Smart people of America and Europe are simply trying their best so that an even worse scenario wouldn't happen to them- to be conquered by people whose construction skills are rivaled by that of beavers and whose mindset is still in the 7th century.

do as I say, not as I do

that good enough for you redman? go back to your firewater.

>no laws existed in the first place
There were fucking nations all over the place with laws you unread tard.

Which would result is disproportionate amounts of brown people being launched through the stratosphere you racist bigot.

CENTRAL America, 15th to early 16th century, way before the 13 British colonies. Defeated by a combination of Cortez, disease and the extreme bad blood they created with surrounding tribes.

Bunch of stone-age savages, they would have eventually wiped out by one superior civilization or another

The absolute state of the left
Before (children disposed to left wing beliefs):
>Children are our future
>Lower legal voting ages
>Should the elderly really be allowed a say, it's not their future
>Children are black slates, can see through societies lies, etc
>Childlike innocence
>Innate creativity

After (children increasingly disposed to right wing beliefs):
>go be 12 somewhere else

they could form a sphere around the earth and protect us from the sun

although OK Mexico is considered North America today, but in the 15th century the difference between the Aztec empire and the northern native tribes was night and day. NOBODY was as advanced as them. Mexico (then) had everything in common with the peoples south of them and very little in common with tribes in the US and Canada (then).

/thread

So now Mexico is in Central America????

It doesn't need to. It'd be a mere formality, China doesn't give a fuck. Least of all because there are two continents covered in a deadly array of viruses awaiting a human population, and China knows damn well that bongistan and the EU can send whoever they want to cut off a slice of that pie, but none of them will still be standing at the end of the day.

Would actually work too as increased melanin -> more light absorption.

Indians came over by alaska landbridge
They need to go back

No it's considered North America today

Cahokia.

At the end of the day, who gives a shit.
We're in the economic, military and geopolitical position to say what we want, even if its massively hypocritical.

Yeah, his grammar doesn't change the fact that it's still all just liberal bullshit.

>country
>a nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory.
Wow dude you're a fuckin ass and an idiot, imagine that?

Doesn't know there is a difference between being uneducated and being stupid lul

Decent example. Not good but decent. It was abandoned before the Aztecs formed an empire.

There were no tribes building cities in the US and Canada. Settlements yes. Cities no. The Aztecs were incredibly advanced and if they weren't such bloodthirsty assholes that pissed off everyone around them they could have thrived beyond the arrival of Cortez.

We wern't immigrants. We were superior invaders who took the land so that someday you can make memes using our technology.

Why you saying Christians Europeans and Americans as if the Americans came over here? That's what we call ourselves when it was named American that's why they are called native Americans lol not that fact Americans came to America to fuck it up hahaha

they came over too
across the great land bridge
back in neanderthal times

If not for disease the savages would've wiped out the settlers with ease. Numbers, tactics, and knowledge of the land gave them an incredible advantage over the whites. Not to mention their bows were just as if not more effective than muskets/rifles

There are about what 7 billion apes on this planet stupid enough to be busy strangling all other life forms out of their basic needs for survival. ...life forms this every same stupid apes require for their own survival.

One way or another, this species is coming crashing down hard. If I were a native guy, I'd learn everything I possibly could from my old ass elders, perfect the art of tunneling, farming, and living underground, and cut ties with the shitstorm that awaits those on the fucking surface.

>Equating immigration with conquest.

Actually what he said was the conservative point of view on this matter. Try reading.

Only in the beginning they would have succeeded. Their downfall was inevitable. Europeans were forging steel, manufacturing firearms, taming horses and sailing the oceans. Natives were not. They had numbers on their side but they would not have held out forever.

All you have to do is get word to the Europeans that some heathen savages with more gold than they know what to do with are slaughtering explorers and soon armadas are launched.

So thats why they say America has the worst education system today in world

I will absolutely concede that point

Nice trips. That user you replied to doesn't understand the situation. There was no defending from the Europeans and later Americans. Even if the original pilgrims that landed at Plymouth Rock were wiped out instead of having some bullshit Thanksgiving dinner Europeans were still on their way with technology far superior to anything the natives had.

It was a matter of time no matter what.

and just FYI I'm not the user you replied to earlier. Hopefully you can tell by the difference in grammar.

You're assuming that human progress is what points in the direction that leads to your present condition.

If you advanced from small tribes into great nations into one enormous united tribal nation, and then learned why that's a shitty idea, advanced to smaller freer local tribes and bands, and larger impulsive-tribe confederacies where appropriate, and then some jackass came along and compared the size of your urban sprawl and declared the one with more unsustainable brutality the more advanced... well, there's your argument.

Not to mention that the Chinese also easily had the technology to take the Americas, and the same (just less imminent) motivation.

indeed. at least mexicans are native to this continent. it's like if the swiss were taking france from africans

Multi-tribe, not impulsive-tribe lol wtf fuk this whole thing It's lunch time I'm out

>What European settlers did to the native Americans is okay because we do it through war, opression of culture, land-grabbing and other aggressive moves.

By this logic, the Arabian Conquests were completely justified and the Crusaders were just the sore losers. Same with the Soviet Union coming in to kick the shit out of Nazi Germany, which was technically started by defending themselves from armed conquerors.

>Confuses conquest with subterfuge.
We didn't mass occupy native american villages upon landing demanding free food and free housing. Never asked for diversity quotas in their culture while listening to their campfire stories.
>Where are the white people at? Why are you so Indian-centric, you close-minded bigots!? The world doesn't revolve around you!
Nor did they rally and protest in front "Indian" parliament demanding proper representation in "Indian" government.
>I'm just as Cherokee/Iroquois/Aztec/Navajo as you!! Who are you to deny me citizenship as a "Citizen of Humanity"?! Who are you to deny my 'inalienable' and 'universal' human 'rights', you xenophobic racist?!"
>Europeans come onto foreign land to make European country/territory distinguished from the rest. =/= Migrants from foreign lands insisting they are just as native as we are.
>"Look at me! We're the Europeans now!"
We were all wolves then, not wolves in sheep's fur insisting they are sheep even as they maul the sheep out in the open.

More interestingly is if the Chinese fleet hadn't been recalled & scrapped, they would have rounded the Arabian peninsula and encountered the Mediterranean navies. Two giant naval forces looking for a fight. A war between the then highly organized & militant China and the European barbarians would have resulted in the total destruction of all of Europe guaranteed.

The one with more unsustainable brutality was building cities and farms ON WATER. They built massive complexes that rivaled the Egyptian pyramids. They mapped the stars (and the Mayans before them) with uncanny precision.

Question: Who was more advanced: The Romans around 150 AD or the Germanic peoples to the north?

Oh god another "poor timber niggers" thread.

We found it, we made it what it is today. Indians are basically mexiniggers in feathers. Worthless.

Muslims are camel fucking terrorist and need to be exterminated from all countries.

Niggers are well, niggers. Cancer basically

fair point. but poor logic
on the one hand you say colonialism ist bad (i agree) and on the other hand you say the people should accept colonialism??

>We
>We
How old are you?
>didn't mass occupy native american villages upon landing demanding free food and free housing.
No, you didn't, but they sure did. And it got worse from there. My favorite parts are when the local governors instructed people to seek out the native farms, and wait till the native families were in their homes before burning them. Or when Germans were imported by the fucking boatload with the promise of, shoot an injun, and his land is yours to farm free. Someone needs to exercise their white pride and read their white history they're so proud of.

War and conquest = human history. It is how it's always been and will always be. This planet is sustained through violence, from lowly insects up through humans. Nature isn't rainbows and flowers, it's blood and pain and unrepenting brutality, and we are part of it.

We are also advanced enough to control it except when needed, but rest assured we do use that basic part of our nature more than you think.

Man you're all over the place.
You sound like a 20yo who just read his first book on pre-colonial murrica.

being hypocrites doesn't mean we're wrong.

You yourself by posting this admit that you agree it was wrong when we did it. so why is it okay to lay back and accept it happening to us? because we "deserve" it? Fuck yourself on a hot iron rod.

the indians should just be grateful we let any of them live. the only reason why OP can even suggest any of the dumb shit he said is because compassion has been inserted into the culture. it would be a blood bath but if whites wanted to kill all you niggers off we could.

Amerifags think the world is spinning around them. Fyi the first ever computer was made by european. Dont forget from where you came from

>War and conquest = human history. It is how it's always been and will always be.

And just that easily, you have all the moral justification you need to be the biggest piece of shit possible. Congrats, user. Go murder your neighbor for his car and throatfuck hus dead corpse, bc hey, war and conquest, rest assured it's natures way durr hurr

Why even pretend to have a fucking brain if you're not going to use it?

the abacus might technically be a computer but it is not a personal computer in the modern day sense of the term, achmed.

Our ancesters did something wrong, so we should let other people do the same wrong things to us...

WHAT KIND OF SHITTY LOGIC IS THAT ???

And if the story of native americans prouves something, it s that if you re not carefull, the "Immigration" will try to whipe you from the land.

Prove what I said wrong. Prove to me that the Aztecs weren't the most advanced people in the americas in the 15 century.

These were a people that build farms that floated on the lake. Fucking floating farms.

Interesting side note: The most advanced civilizations the world has ever seen almost always exist closer to the equator (example: The greater Mediterranean region in ancient times) In history the farther north or south of the equator you move the less advanced the civilizations - in general, there are always exeptions.

Thanks for proving immigration is a threat to the host people.

>immigration policy is hypocritical cuz Native Americans...

Nice try, user, but just like every other libtard, you're forgetting historical context... Times have changed, countries have changed, cultures have changed. Plus, the US as it stands today is NOT just white Christians... So please stop comparing us to only white Christians...

you should be grateful to live with the shit you verzapf

Romans proved that long ago, native americans proved that 150 years ago, and if we aren't careful Europeans and maybe Americans will prove that in a few short generations.

No one cares red nigger.

Drink more fire water savage.

yeah, I bet native americans would have such an amazing society now if wasn't for the evil white men...
grow up kid.

>user spazzing out
>user tells user he is spazzing out
>user spazzes out some more

Yes user it was all very exciting the first time we read about it too. It's not new information you're raging out over. Try to contain yourself.

They were not.
Not anymore than the incas. Both where savages.

Not always

youtube.com/watch?v=znJzYWhmKiM