So my girlfriend just bought me these. I can wear them in public without being seen as a fag, right...

So my girlfriend just bought me these. I can wear them in public without being seen as a fag, right? They're actually mad comfy and look pretty good, so I don't think people would give it a second thought if they didn't have the UGG logo.

I have some too, really comfortable but I never wear them in public. Keep them for house shoes.

how insecure are you OP?

This.

When it comes to wearing UGGs, I'd like to consider the possibilities.
Socks and slides in the house at most, my man.

Nice digits but man uggs? Set them on fire and say it was a tragic accident

You really must have a shitty style when your gf starts buying you clothes.

You don't have a girlfriend. You want to know whether or not you should buy these. You shouldn't. You will look like the faggot you are.

You'll be seen as a fag but not because of the shoes

>the name is literally numale
lol

Why would UGGs make you a fag, Homey?

Hmm it's possible. I'm a jeans and tee kind of guy. Pretty basic.
Already have em. Are people on Sup Forums not allowed to have human relationships or what?
You guys have never asked or talked to anyone about what you're wearing?

Wear them! Don't upset her. She'll love it if you show her that you love them.
And it's not like anybody is going to look at your shoes in public and say "wow, UGGS?????? wow what a FAG HAHAHHA"
The only people who will say that are right here on Sup Forums

Send them back to amazon and get a refund. Buy timberlands.

Well the only guys I can think of who wear them are Leo DiCaprio and Tom Brady. One's really rich and doesn't give a fuck about anything and the other is kind of a fag, so...
Good advice, user. I have already worn them a few times. I really just made the thread for fun haha
I have a pair, my guy.

Uggs are the cheapest, shittiest boots and mocs on the market, with a huge markup, which is why they're carried everywhere, and stupid teenagers buy them.

Congrats, now you too can be a trendy shitbag.

Can you recommend any better boots for future reference?

good quads but bad post

This is how /b makes footwear purchasing decisions.

holly shit, millenials are not fucking retarded at all!

elaborate

House shoes? Nigger detected.

There's a whole industry of quality performance bookmakers.

rockyboots.com/waterproof-boots/#prefn1=gender&prefv1=Men's

wiggys.com/footwear/boots/

Etc etc etc

I'll keep these in mind. Thanks dude.

Shoes are foot prisons. You should be barefoot at every possible moment. House shoes? Fuckin America.