>Jittery Good Times Subdivision

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2rox2njKjA
youtube.com/watch?v=F5xl_5DPDn4
youtube.com/watch?v=cMThv97LP9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuk is dis shit

A drawthread.
You make requests, you draw things. You have good times!

Could someone draw a two panel pic? On the left side showing an innocent loli wearing a white dress, holding a balloon in one hand and a popsicle in the other one. The setting of the background should be a normal sunny day in a park. The caption underneath should say "Age: 12". The other panel should be exactly the same, except for her having grown into a slutty milf wearing a black dress covered in cum stains, with her big tits and her hairy pussy clearly visible. The balloon and the popsicle she is holding should be dick shaped. Her nipples should be pierced. The setting for this panel's background should be night, with her standing in the middle of a disctrict with neon signs for shops, restaurants and hotels. Also both girls should have a beauty mark. The caption underneath should read "Age 42".

Thank you very much.

What do you think someone like Crash Bandicoot would do if they were high as fuck on caffeine?

I'm not familiar with Mr. Bandicoot, so I'll consider Mr. Banjo and Kazooie as a fine enough substitute.....

Go fast, jitter, and in the case of kazooie, poke a lot of eyes out. Both intentionally, and unintentionally.
Shit. Gets. DONE!. Is the bottom line though. Path of destruction is a minor detail.

FRILLED SHARK

Is coffee getting pumped in through their shoulder? whats the deal?

Recommended books to learn drawing?

Requesting Sanic juiced up on coffee!
>Gotta go fast

I think that's a pipe over his shoulder that acts as a coffee spout.
Keep in mind, I'm not an artist. Just a reposter of fun gets.

Nice~ Think you could show us?

This is Crash btw, some pretty amazing platformers, you should try em

Even though those are nice trips, and I know what a bandicoot of crash IS. Just never played....
I'm no artist. But I too would kinda like to see a jittery playstation/N64 era platformer character fucking shit up....

zweih

ander.
To your face. Cleaving you in two.

Anything by Loomis is pretty good for building basic outline for drawing. Bridgman's Drawing From Life book goes a little better in-depth as far as things like figure drawing and construction.

henlo thread.

dropped the pic.

Off by one too.
My only suggestion is suicide.
Now's a good time too. So many sirens outside that I'm left to assume emergency services will be tied up for a while.
So no chance of revival.

Ahoy there mateys

sssonofabitch I wasn't even paying attention, my first trips on one of my favorite childhood games, nice

You should! Good fun to be had~ and with the recent remaster it's much more accessible. And agreed, watch them tear shit up would be funny

youtube.com/watch?v=B2rox2njKjA

/ring/ cute sableye elf girl dancing in a see-through dress to remind me of summer, please.

someone asked me to draw a baby using it earlier i did my best

The gumption's admirable. But when you've got a foot wide coconut, try a hammer, not a flimsy piece of scrap. This has no weight to it.

>high as fuck on caffeine
>

That's because what's in your face looks like a toothpick.
Zweihanders tend to be fairly large.

YESSSSS god I love you

req you draw a slovakian princess

Knew I should have added:
>Bump, not an artist, just reposting gets.

I'll learn one of these days....
But a bump for your request all the same.

Anyone here or this drawthread is dead?

Your party encounters a giant anthropomorphised cup of coffee blocking your path to the entrance of the valley, he twitches and fidgets randomly with bloodshot eyes, how do you proceed?

>waiting for the Paladin to lose his shit

It's lookin' pretty dead...
Get the feeling that everyone is lurking, and no one wants to come out and play though.

Offer him this leg of meat I picked up a while back and hope it's enough to distract him while I pass.
Otherwise, if hostile, the only answer is slay the foul beast.
>Paladin would suggest that from the start. As this thing is clearly an abomination.

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

A bit, sure. I don't think I try to bend reality, but unless you go for soft tissue like an arm or a breast or something, it probably isn't going to be the type to cut apart bone (though the force of impact might snap something).
Ya gotta realize I'm a big ass bird, too. Bigger than your average mate.

A thick sword like a breaker might work better.

Or, you know, I could just shoot you with a cannon.... That seems to work against most large creatures.

Hey, bud. Welcome to my thread.
My thoughts and prayers go out to your dad, buddy.

>everyone lurking
I'd totally be down to draw shit if I could, but yeah I'm still really bad at it so i aint even gonna try

>cuz Paladins
The...CoffeeMan..? looks confused at your offering and starts to shake and jitter worse now, using the leg meat as a stir spoon for his exposed coffee, laughing crazily at your party as he does.

Well i will wait for my drawfriends to come anyway how your day.

Anyone here a time wizard? If so can you skip time forward about 4 hours please?

That's spitroast he got no balls

Why Matey?

This legitimately looks like shit. The knight's arms are fucked up, lack of clean lines, the monster's fingers make no sense, and it has thin ankles in comparison to the rest of the body.
>inb4 it's supposed to look like trash
>Can't even color an image properly
>More chickenshit-scribbles
Is that all you know how to do? Well, at least it's not as bad as this trash

Well, if that's all he's gunna do, we try to walk around him (cautiously). All the while the paladin is muttering to himself about how we should just slay the abomination. This slight against God.

Slow boring, and covered in resin. (Cleaning a pipe.It's not glamorous work. But it needs to be done)

I'm aware. I'm also aware that he's going through the stages of grief because he's forced to take care of his father. For whom I assume he would like to see dead. Which probably tears him up inside.

That's okay, bud. I don't expect professional quality on a mongolian basket weaving forum.
So how's your dad today? Is there any chance for him to get better? Or is this just a slow walk to the grave?

Why are there two exit holes on this dick?

One for peepee one for ejaculate?

I finally got my new drawing pad to work last night and I really wanna play around with it. I'm tired of drawing on my phone. At least I don't have much time left at work. Whatchyu up to cap'n?

Hello again buddy.

ahaha great

Slovakian isn't a word.

Ey cap'n and no name what's up?

I'm doing great matey also glad you got your drawing pad working again.

Ahoy Ponk how ye day doing

Most.

I could also be an asshole and bring on the other multiple ways I could still live from that, but they're all kind of boring. And I can't think of a good way through with that otherwise.

>Amazing Crash pic
Hey hey c'mon don't piss on the user, I'm just glad someone did it

The CoffeeMan watches intently and produces a stack of cups that he repeatedly dips into own reserve of coffee and downs voraciously, stuttering what seems to be words but are broken by laughs and gibberish; he flings the meat leg at your party as it goes sailing through the air, whomping into the back of the Paladin's head. "W-wahhHhahuu...H-h-heeehiiehhah d-don't forget th-the creeeeaaaaam!~"

Paladin's mad. Pulls out his mace and marches directly towards the creature.

(You)
>comparing a diagram to uguu face with thin lines over one another

It just gets worse and worse. The slow and steady decline of quality of the piss-for-brains avatarfag. I don't think it can much worse than this, but as I'm typing, I'm proven wrong already by this sad attempt at drawing The pseudo-avatarfag, I call it

>Still can't do anything other than shit-scribble
You will never be a true drawfag. Here's to hoping you sneeze so hard your heart stops
Should hold them to a better standard, because it's a pile of shit
Unironically the best artwork that's been posted thus far, aside from the stuff I've been posting

Here your request No Balls

=_=

The CoffeeMan is now spilling coffee out the sides of his lips(???) and chatters to himself, twirling in a circle before coming to his senses and scooping a cup for the Paladin. "heeLLOOO little boy! HahaHHIhEEeehhiih P-pleasant daaay for some coffeeee hhmmm???"

This request reads like it came straight out of R9K, what the fuck

The paladin doesn't care. He's in a righteous fury.
He smashes the cup away with his mace and takes a swing at the blight on the earth.

What request? What robots? You want to join in? You can be the wizard who's having a chuckle in the background if you want.

Requesting This Image, but with Portia Demwiddy and Maria Pappas (Arthur) and my 3 oc's Alexandra, Sarah and Olivia

Ah, right then. I've mentally tuned out a lot of the noise that gets posted here, pardon.

Extra ref

No worries, there's a lot of this "noise" you speak of these days. It's easy to get confused if you aren't paying attention.

What's up Ponk?! C'mon man, join us on our ship.

Thanks bud. Glad you're doing good.

You too matey also can i ask ye a question?

I'm literally fucking bored out of my gourd here at work, I'm doing this to pass the time and think up some funny encounters for our dnd/fuckaround game we keep talking about playing.

CoffeeMan squeals in rage at the loss of one of his children and backpedals awkwardly, too top heavy and strung out on caffeine, doubling his reaction time but making him clumsy. "CAARRLLL! HE...huuhuh..was m-myy favorite, GAHIHEHIOO!" he lurches forward and releases a torrent of burning coffee straight for the Paladin.

>god I feel like such a sperg writing all this but I love it

Yes, but we're bored, and sperging can be fun at times....

>The paladin is scalded, screams like a girl, while the rest of the party tries to hold their sides together so they don't go into orbit.

Requests?

Please

I'll take an over zealous paladin getting beat down by some abomination that dindu nuffin.

Just glad they haven't banned our asses for fucking around in a drawthread. And long day is long, but boss aint in today and my work is done so fuck it.

Coffeeman(tm) crumples to the ground and cautiously scoops up the remains of his once beautiful cupboy in a fit of hysteria, tears mingled with giddy laughs as he stands and throws the remains inside his maw. He stumbles closer to the group and throws an accusatory finger their way. "D-don't...you s-saps touch myyyy golden BEETS! Hehhauh they're MINE HAH hooh, mine mine mine and IIII'm not gonna sharree!"

Got an OC? Have them nervously sipping some coffee next to coffeeman

There's a part of me that secretly hopes someone is drawing this autism as a part of the background....
And i'm OP, I can do what I want in my thread!
>And there are few drawfags showing themselves at the moment, so gotta do something.

Nah, we don't care about your beats, pal.
Any chance we can scoop up our toasty warm friend and be on our way?

How does coffeeman look?

Little bigger than a man, twice as wide, and I feel like it'd be funnier if he had just some guys arms and legs plopped on XD

"MYYYY FIngersss feel funny...L-LAWRENCEEEE, BRING M-mee *hicc* th-the broom, dear" CoffeeMan seems incredibly disinterested in the soggy paladin or the rest of the group as he stumbles around his meager shack, tossing things too and fro and mumbling to himself, a half-full sack of something metallic drops not too far from the door of the shack, maybe he wouldn't notice...

Paladin: -3 hp, +3 embarrassment, +2 xp, small vial of coffee

>As the rogue comes out of the shadows, displeased that he didn't get to hamstring the beast, he grabs the sack, slaps the paladin upside the head, and regroups with the party. Ready to depart this nonsense and on to the next adventure.
>Also, to peer into the bag and see what kind of crap we (I, the rogue) picked up.

I'm all ears buddy.

im good, how y'all been

Chicken scratch galore, a 4 year old could do better
>MS Paint trash posting
>Only knows how to draw his avatar, poorly I might add

>Only knows how to take care of his dad.
>Poorly, might I add.

The Rogue peaks into the bag to reveal a various assortment of twisted and bent cutlery, a note that reads "BLUE BLUE BLUE-", a small chunk of what looks to be gold, broken pieces of ceramic and used, but very aromatic coffee beans filling out the bag.

The party descends into the valley as clouds gather overhead, lightning striking in the distance as rain swiftly approaches, the valley offering a few outcroppings of rocks and animal dens that could be used for cover

>my 4th cup of coffee, someone kill me I have 5 more hours of this shit

why you gotta be jumping on me and my shitty avatar.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5xl_5DPDn4

>art
beat that

It's sad that people are going now to associate Karbo's works with this shitshow

God those beans smell great....
>Brews some SPECTACULAR coffee after slaying some bear and it's cubs, building a small fire, and camping out in their cafe.... stupid fucking bears. Skins will make nice coats though.... ANYWAY!
The cutlery that doesn't appear at least silver, gone.
The ceramics, unless they have gold leaf, gone. (Gold leaf scraped off if there, then gone).
The note? Read. But tossed as insane gibberish.

>Sh-should I brew a cup and join you? Would that help? And five hours? You poor soul.

Pretty good broseph. Just waiting to get off of work, day is dragging. What'd you do today?

sum1 give me a req
>make it ez

Probe something/someone

Foxy fae Mei headpats

not the best but its okay for the beginning

Is it just me, or did you spend like 8 hours posting in drawthreads?

Got off work 2 hours ago, been doing nothing but playing path of exile all day. so pretty good i guess.

Drink some alien coffee

Welcome to 2018 Sup Forums "draw"threads

Drink some space beer
youtube.com/watch?v=cMThv97LP9Q