IMMA TRUMP A FUCKIN TRUMPY
BUMP A FUCKIN NAZI IN HIS FUCKIN TRUMPY GUMPY

destroyed

/rap music

This isn't eminem. Never.

holy SHIT (38 flame emojis)

HES ORANGE

hahahaha you mad bitches?

admit it Sup Forums, at this point you'd prefer the other timeline where hilldawg won so you could criticize her every step of the way instead of clenching your buttholes so tight everytime trump tweets out something stupid everytime he gets baited.

You're kidding, he's the one making positive changes. If hitlerry won we would just continue the pattern of all talk no change. Run back to your safe space special snowflake

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

is this parody?

fuck Trump and fuck republicans. White democrats are cool.

he's orange like a doorhinge dipped in porridge
and boring like Edward Norton soaring through the four inch storage of enormous proportions and abhorrent like foreign extortions snortin bortin shortage of warrants door hinge oranges

To you yes, because you can't fathom that people with other opinions actually exist.

wowzer, cringe.

See, more meme replies. Fuck you.

are you doing a bit?

What's the point of still making music about Trump? Everyone's already said this stuff a million times before.

You're doing a bit of kool-aid, stop before it kills you.

>ceмoкниoт
lmao, what the fuck?

Artists are just trying to get the magic of the anti-Bush era running again.

Hate and ignorance isn't an opinion, it's a malady.

he's going kamikaze like a fucking nazi boxing with oxes in socks and mocks the fox with a tomahawk at nine o'clock on the sidewalk as he sleepwalks through the swamp with a flintlock and the aftershock of the alarm clock he's a laughing stock with a hemlock and a combination lock and an insulin shock but no shamrock

>I call anything I don't agree with hate and ignorance
Literal retrardation

>everyone who agrees with me is cool

a suggestion for this satire you’re doing, make your posts slightly more literate. you’re going a little too far on the “I’m retarded” thing and it makes it hard to read. :)

>Everyone's already said this stuff a million times before.

The people who need to hear it the most probably haven't been paying attention either. On the upside, 10 years from now republicunts won't be able to claim people hated Trump only because he's a "cis-white male". His fuck ups have been made loud and clear for the world to see.

how is being a republican "hate and ignorance"

Who are you quoting?

trump is a psychopath feel his wrath or get attacked with a hatchet and hacked up and wrapped in plastic and whacked with a bat and smacked and dabs of mashed potatoes on his lap and a haystack in the back as payback better pullback or get this ballsack up your ass crack with dental plaque black crack hack yack back jack snack smack yack yack

You're just agreeing with the Demons in your head, little one. See a shrink and get yourself fixed before you hurt yourself or run someone over. You can't even spell, you fucking retard.

>I can't read but you're the retarded one
Lmaoing @ ur life

>everything I say is a baseless assumption but somehow I'm not the retard
Irony is completrely lost on you, you pro choice poster child.

>he disagrees with me? Unfathomable. He must be retarded.
So haughty. Jesus Christ, dude. Busting out the condescending smiley faces and everythingon this guy. Would it kill you to actually have a coherent argument instead of calling everyone who disagrees with you retarded?

>damn... he is orange

>you're just a hateful person, you fucking retard

maybe an allusion to ebul russians haxx0ring the elections in order for drumpf to win?

Oh i forgot you sociopaths don't feel anything do you, you're just meat machines.

imma dump trump in the lake and bake eight cakes with my irate soulmate on a blinddate with a giant snake while I consummate with a salisbury steak and get a headache as I rake for the sake of opaque heartache earthquake marble cake

kek

>dodging the question with more insults
Wewlad c'mon now.

as opposed to what? yelling and getting upset 95% of the time at something that doesn't fit your narrative?

Oh god, this albums just going to be all political isn't it

epic rap battles of history tier

WTF, I hate the environment now.

That is what sells nowadays.

Please don't say that, I was hoping we could have at least an okay Em album and not another shit album like almost everything after MMLP.

remember when Eminem was actually cool? he's so old and cringey now. Sad!

The Eminem Show is good

It's good but not as good as SSLP and MMLP. If Relapse had less shitty songs it would be his best after his prime.

well, when you haven't evolved or improved as an artist for the past 17 years... then yeah, you might end up getting old and cringey

Fitting, since the president is Jersey Shore tier.

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, they're his genuine thoughts and he wanted to express them?

Still managed to BTFO the president of the United States in the front of the whole world and trigger millions of inbred hicks at the same time using only facts. I'm not huge on Em's music (more of a Native Tongues lad myself), but he always comes off as a decent dude.

He's obviously being payed by Soros u MSM brainwashed cuck!

why is this a big deal?

>Run back to your safe space special snowflake
Cringe

this is the reason why the left is terrible at memeing

>its another Sup Forumsbait thread

Imagine not being ashamed of Trump at this point. I would be lying if I said it wasn't exciting when he first was elected, at least for the novelty, but now? Aside from all the insufferable talk show hosts and half baked journalists, and as an American citizen: This is becoming embarrassing.

Who knows

FUCKING MAINSTREAM MEDIA ESSJAYDOUBLEYOUS LIBERAL SNOUWFLAKES CRITICIZING THE ONE TRUE SAVOIR OF THE WEST DONUHL TRUHMP

He was simply trying to rhyme like Em.

Anyway I can't bother trying to teach people why Trump is a good president because the things he does are only going to appeal to the right side of the country and those who are lost and don't know what we need are never going to appreciate what he has done so its become impossible to have a reasonable conversation about Trump.

it will be funny if his new album flops

Trump has done nothing to make Eminem mad. At least with Bush he had the excuse of Bush sending troops to a war with Iraq.
Why couldn't Eminem wait for Trump to fuck up bigly before dropping a track about him? It just looks desperate.

he is not wrong though

The fact that the regressive right cares more about memes than having a competent person run the country is why the US turned into a joke.

Never met a republican who wasn't racist and misinformed, im sure they exist, just not where I were. (Not american btw)

rap is so cringe

Cringe, there's nothing cool about whites (see Pitchfork)

>It's another Sup Forums BTFO thread

Nice

Damn this is simply epic my dudes. Eminem now espouses mainstream collective boomer talking points. I can't wait for his next album so that I can listen to it with my mom and dad since they say the same thing about Trump and nationalism. Very edgy and controversial. He's not picking the lowest hanging fruit imaginable or anything. Slim Shady against hatred and bigotry? That's very cool and badass gonna cop 20 physical copies

>mainstream collective boomer talking points
It was all olds that voted for Trump

Someone wasn't around for the Bush years.

Trumpy just gets triggered so easily. He's literally Kim Jong Un tier in terms of butthurt. Pic related.

Eminem is established and rich. Why is he still desperate for attention?

This, that guy is a moron.

He already made political songs before

jews have something on him. probably video with an underage girl

Sup Forums here. The curse of Sup Forums has officially been passed from us to Sup Forums.

Enjoy the blumpf and 2scoops posting.

>Why is he still desperate for attention?

Eminem doesn't need attention, but the regressive right do need a refresher on all the terrible things Trump has done (and continues to do).
Y'all just mad he brought up actual policy criticisms rather than "two scoops!!!! REEE" whining.

Meh, defending Trump at this point is like defending diarrhea. It may seem edgy and cool to some, but the stench is getting to most people.

Remember when Em was considered edgy and controversial? Now he a politically correct tool of the left rapping about racism and social injustice. What a complete and utter faggot

>hitlerry
>all talk no change

that nickname doesn't add up does it

you're not wrong. My point is your average boomer who voted Trump may be "right wing" but they are your typical establishment lovers who are against "hate" and "bigotry." Eminem is reinforcing those exact views and its extremely lame.

yeah I know. Mosh is one of my favorites.

he is still misogynistic and homophobic lmao

Remember when America wasn't a laughing stock? Me neither.

Defending diahrea sounds like the perfect job for this board

Is this Alt Right humor?

>falling for le alt right meme

Em should never be questioned he’s on goat status. With everything going on right now an album is exactly what we need especially after Hov dropped 4:44. Em is one of those MCs who can’t really fall off even if he’s not as big as he used to be the last album going 3x platinum just goes to show he’ll always be relevant. You can talk about his freestyles or what he says but people gotta understand what being clean & sober did for him. He relearned how to rap he read the entire dictionary so he just wants to spit bars for days. He mixes his slim shady alter ego with harder bars than he used to but it goes over people’s heads sometimes slim shady never left. He’s true hip hop & deserves the same respect as Nas, etc & his new shit is gonna snap hopefully November 17th

>falling for le Trump meme

I'd say the joke's on you, but everyone loses in this case.

no, it's just shit humour

Remember when Em was edgy and offensive?

>just maybe, they're his genuine thoughts and he wanted to express them?
How does that make it any less pathetic? A formerly edgy agitator felt like he was becoming far too irrelevant, so he pipes up and says something that's completely safe? Never mind that the very foundation of Leftists criticism of Trump is based of lies. That he's some sort of racist, for instance. Just try to prove that shit.

Ironically posting like a redditor is still acting like a redditor, you need to go back

>Leftists criticism of Trump is based of lies.

Actually, most of what Em said was just stating facts. Can't wait for 3 more years of Trumpets crying over their diarrhea president.