Your daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time

>Your daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time
Wat do?

Kick her out and disown her.

I'd go along with it as long as he's a decent human being. If he's a real nigger, I'd eventually have a talk with her about choosing the right people to spend time with. If he's just a normal dude, then I'd be fine with them dating and progressing from there.

Overall I'd be comfortable to know that it would probably just be a phase that she'd grow out of.

I dont have a daughter

Suck him off

Introduce him to the whole family, of course. Maybe take him camping in the woods.

I creat a milice, take down gouvernement, hang all responsable, and exterminate all black on earth.
Easy.

stay in school, kid

Concoct cyanide in aerosol format and spray it in his face while my daughter isn't looking.

It would be a matter of moments before the cyanide kicked in and he would begin to convulse and kick (possibly shitting and pissing himself) as he died an agonizing death (that's practically untraceable unless a coroner would be looking for it, which is unlikely).

The trauma of seeing this antiquated farm equipment die would turn her off of black "men" forever.

This.

If he's a decent person, respectful , well-groomed, well-dressed, and well-spoken, i would welcome him into my home. If he's a stereotypical "gangsta", he's not crossing the threshold of my front door.

How do I end up with a white daughter?

Fuck his ass til he leaves.

Try to understand how the fuck do i have a daughter without having an interaction with a female

Ye, that would be the greatest enigma

These anons got it right. I don't give a damn if the dude is white and in line for a CEO position at a Fortune 500 company. If he's a shitty person, I'm going to tell her there's better options. I just don't like shitty people. Especially shitty white people.

What is this? Sanity sprouting in /b once again?
Is this bait, maybe?

I'm impressed, anons.

Buy drugs.

It's just the libtard snowflakes

Turn 360° and walk away

Ask him if he drinks. If he does, offer him a beer. Tell him I'm a laid back guy, I just ask that he treats my daughter with respect.

Don't reproduce

All niggers drink. Only nigger drinks, though. which you probably don't have

Probably second best suggestion in thread.

Beat the black cunt to death with a baseball bat, lock up daughter in the cellar and super glue her cunt shut to keep filthy niggers out

>libtards
>don't want our daughters dating niggers
wut

liberal fuckheads will invite him in and grovel for a chance to have their precious belongings culturally enriched by jamal.

This, they only drink cheap shit out of 40oz bottles and smoke the nastiest cheap cigars.

If you introduce anything superior they get angry and confused. Can confirm, I showed a few that were used to blunts how a bong worked, and for the life of them they couldn't wrap their head around how to use it properly.

#1 liquor in my state (NY) is hennesy because of that nigger laden tumor attached to our south.

Treat him like the human beeing that he is.
Nothing propably

Yes, that is who I was referring to, all the libtards who said it doesn't matter if he is a good guy.

OUTDATED FARM EQUIPMENT GO OUTSIDE!!!
DO YOU SEE ME BRINGING THE CAR INSIDE THE HOUSE TO FUCK??? NO?
OUTSIDE!!! AND WILL YOU LEAVE THE DAMN HORSE ALONE TOO?!? WHATS YOUR MOTHER TO DO IF YOU ARE USING IT ALL THE TIME..
YOU AND YOUR FARM TOOL FETISH, JEEZ ATLEAST MY CAR CAN'T RAPE ME...

hey calm down maybe she is just a hobbyist that is into antiques

>she's fuckin the rake

hey then, I might start giving blow jobs to loaded handguns. giving reach around to pump shotguns, and start sending. having sexual relations with any tool that breaths is an abonination. REEEEEEE NIGGERS MUST HANG, the white bitch's will be saved but only as breeding sows.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I would have visions of her taking his huge black dingus stretching out her little pale cunt

Tell her she can choose him and be disowned, or go to therapy.