My brother sucker punched me, for reasons, while we were fighting

My brother sucker punched me, for reasons, while we were fighting.
I ran after him then he tripped me down and i fell on my ass.
I got up but my mom and sister stopped us before I could give him back his punch.
we made up but I'm still feeling pretty pissed and want to feed him my knuckles.
Should I, Sup Forums?

If thats your mom,you should bang her.

Sorry not my mom.
But defiently bang material.

Underage b&

Underage bait?
The fuck are you on about?

put your dick in his mouth while he sleeps

that's hard, I'll have to climb up to him.
We are on bunk beds.

this is how i felt when i was like 5.
you should learn to dissipate your anger by yourself.

>sucker punched
>while we were fighting

pick one you autist

not b8. b&. the ampersand denotes a phonic sound of "and", homophonically "b&" equates to "banned".
fucking idiot.

he probably meant "arguing" by "fighting"

I meant arguing.
Stop picking straws like a fucking stupid little shit.

Alright.
But still doesn't make any fucking sense anway.

fuck you, say what you mean you cunt

piece of shit
contextual meanings are a thing.
you are like a circut with a shitty transistor

contextual nuances usually need more than a four line story, you moron.
literally nothing you said suggested you weren't fighting, because you said you were fighting.
your brother went far too lightly on you.

kill yourself.

Merely saying ''sucker punched'' while fighting means we weren't exchanging any hits.

it should mean that absolutely, but you sounds like an idiot.
as well as a pussy, i'm guessing it's a younger brother if you were stopped from retaliating by two women.

"Two women"
I don't want to shove my mother or sister to hit that faggot.

if you have to shove a woman to stop her from stopping you retaliating, you are really quite pathetic.

How so?
They were both literally on my face and pushing me continously with all their might. Impossible to move them aside without hurting them in any way, either mentally (because how dare u!!>?!?!?) or physically.

Honestly I'd tell him to stand and face you and just fucking nail his sorry ass in the face. Then say 'that's for the suckerpunch you gutless dog.' And spit on him.

That'll butter things right up for y'all

>you sounds like an idiot
Well at least there's two of you now

If it's not too personal, what were the reasons? (Not that it matters)

Anyways, you shouldn't punch him or attack him. Not only would that cause your parents and siblings to side against you, but it would further strain your relationship with your brother. As someone who has a jackass younger brother, I reconcile my differences with him by simply ignoring him. If he wishes to apologize then I'd reconsider contact, but there's no reason to reward his behavior. Never should violence be the answer to something that can be solved through dialogue.

I should also mention that, if he does attack you in the future, you have every right to defend yourself with extreme prejudice. Even a slap would warrant a punch at this point.

Newfag confirmed.

>literally on my face
maybe a shove with 6 fingers is more forceful than with 5
>mentally
jesus, you didn't even tell them to move then?
i'd tell you to kill yourself but you'd probably fail at that too

>there's two
>there is two
>correcting english

Oldfag elitist highhorse neckbeard basement dirty faggot that shits in sink because toilet is clogged confirmed.

This is an arab family.
I can't just be this direct with my mother or sister.

Mommy!

>i come from a deeply patriarchal society, i couldn't possibly override a woman's wishes.
want a spade mate?

It's rather trivial, I wouldn't really wanna talk about it.

But whatever, i'll say something better than reasons.

I was yelling at him very offensively and slammed the door shut, making some surrounding ''wall'' fissure around the door.
I felt that he was going to kick the door again so I opened before he did, to my surprise he was mid kick and he missed because I opened it.
He then punched me in the face.
Ran after him tried to grapple him but mother ran after me and i lost my balance because she was pulling at me. then he tripped me down on the ground.

not the full story why, but better than ''reasons''.

You are just so wrong.
It might be true about the husband in SOME cases, not the children being the overriders.
Arab families in general have respect for parents more than you westerners can fathom.
But women are held in very VERY high regard in arab families.

Yup, ban this faggot. I bet you can't even drive yet.

i've lived in the middle east mate, what men say, goes.
don't blame your personal failings on your shitty culture.

“Feed my fist” what are you 12

No you did not live in the Middle east.
What elders and parents say is absoloute, me crossing the line with my mother is serious. Or my sister for that matter.

no I am 20.
I'm sorry if I used terms that aren't to your liking, but I was very pissed.

20 and you get beat up by your brother. You sound like a bitch. We all know you won’t do shit. You would just bitch out.

Faggot, he's only one year younger.

Fuck it do it

yeah actually i did, one of the most progressive (relatively) ones.
you're talking shit, in some arab countries sons are the de facto guardians/decision makers for their mums because vaginas disqualify them from critical thinking.

Lost to your younger brother, I bet he’s the better version of you.

fucking called it!

Mods please ban these children

we have 0 in common.

no, only you have 0 testicles.
he has 2 by the sounds of it.

Sounds like you got all the cuck genes and your brother got all the alpha genes