So I wonder when the Norwegians will fly those F-52s that Trump said they sent to Norway?

So I wonder when the Norwegians will fly those F-52s that Trump said they sent to Norway?

Oh wait... aren't they from Call of Duty: AW?

More lies from America's Comic Relief president, why do Americans think this guy is great for their country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0g2Zf_engs
theintercept.com/2018/01/10/dutch-reporters-stun-trumps-ambassador-pressing-admit-lied-no-go-zones/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-us-norway-f52-aircraft-sold-deal-not-exist-defence-erna-solberg-a8153126.html
youtu.be/K8AwFc9hlf4
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
youtube.com/watch?v=i5k5FP6cEM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=y0g2Zf_engs
The guy is a fucking idiot, the norwegian representative couldn't help but hold back the laughing you can see it on her face, even she knew.

> approval of ~25%
> people still believe americans like this trainwreck

trump administration is actually creating fake news..

theintercept.com/2018/01/10/dutch-reporters-stun-trumps-ambassador-pressing-admit-lied-no-go-zones/

Who gives a fuck about trump or shitty norway?

>sage

Stay mad kid

Remember the Bowling Green Massacre that his representatives were touting about last year, when it was a fictional event in a book and they tried to say it actually happened in Massachusetts, so fucking funny.

I see the shills are still getting well paid.

Politics: so fanatical that farcical shilling and actual opinion have become indistinguishable.

Should be looking at Norway in how to run the country, they tax Businesses at 40%, and no the businesses haven't left Norway etc, because they know that injects money into the populace that in turn creates business.

Also Norway has a system where if someone say for example earned $40k a year in a salary and lost their job, they are covered for a year at that rate in benefits until they find a new job.

None of that shit happens in America, hence why America is in so much debt internationally and nationally.

Only have to look at the debt of Norway. $130 bn it is practically nothing, the reason that exists is because they are not in the EU and have to pay extra for trade.

But still people are more financially stable and live better in Norway than the US, Norwegian crime is low and homelessness is extremely low also about just under 3k in the entire country - about 0.7 per 100k people, but in the us it is 195 per 100k.

Still think US is rich and economically stable? Nope.

Ahh the usual ignorant response in these threads.. if someone doesn't think the same way or agrees with you, they are instantly the thing you hate. This is why your country is a joke to the rest of the world.

Are you going to cry now and assume more stuff about me, because in your head your assumptions make everything right? How very sad.

Enjoy those shit benefits you are on because you are unemployable, fatboi.

"sniff sniff why do these people tell the truth about my impotent demi-god, why won't they just leave us alone.. boo hoo"

I'm sure a country with a population smaller than Wisconsin should be the model for the United States.

sage these shill threads

Doesn't matter the size of the population after all, just like you yanks like to cry about % use in crimes when saying blacks do more when they don't.

So lets use %s with this example also... oh wait, that would mean the US would be utter shit in that regard...

Hypocrites much wanky yankies

> everybody who has a different opinion than me is a shill

You have forgotten Norway's oil export.

refer to Keep crying boyo

Low quality bait

Yep, thing is it is an excellent model that other countries should be using, but unfortunately a good chunk of the world is ruled by corporations who have weaseled their way into politics.

Why bait, when it is true he actually said it at a conference and it was recorded.

So much this

>just like you yanks like to cry about % use in crimes when saying blacks do more when they don't.
Except they do?

If 13% of Norway's population committed over 50% of the crime, your model wouldn't work so well either.

Of course population matters you fucking moron

Trump is fake news. So his interviews do not count as liabilities- trump's lawyer

Wow, cool story bro. Link that transcript for me. Drumpf is Soooo Done, amirite?

"if" doesn't mean reality though does it? The fact is it isn't 13% of Norway's population.

And no blacks don't do more crimes, crimes aren't recorded by chance or % of population, they are recorded by actual crimes, and they do not do the most, the white population of the US still does 3m+ more crime than blacks, and that is a fact. Only ignorant/racist people will use the % of population excuse to make it seem the other way, but in the end it doesn't matter what they think because they are only a small number of people who actually believe that.

And there is another window licker. Tell me funny how you people shy away from % of population when it doesn't favour whites right? Funny really.

like per capita of gay people in the US which is more white?
like per capita of underage marriages via parental or judicial consent when it is mostly white christian children who are married off?
like per capita when it is mostly white people unemployed?
like that population matters ?

Being this retarded. Facts are not racist.

Of course, trumpcuck.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-us-norway-f52-aircraft-sold-deal-not-exist-defence-erna-solberg-a8153126.html

Being semantic doesn't mean you are correct.
>but but but I want to use my examples only not all the examples as that would destroy my point

>Only ignorant/racist people will use the % of population excuse
Making up just over 13% cause half of the crimes means nothing to you? Please, post the up to date FBI.gov crime statistics. I bet it's strikingly similar to these.

Never said they were, in your head you have came up with that excuse to say I was wrong. How sad is that.

Show me where I said facts is racism? No?

Cry some more.

Where's the part with his lawyer saying, "So his interviews do not count as liabilities"?

stay mad kid

>half of the crimes
Excuse me, murders.**

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

Corporate tax is actually 25% in Norway and you get 60% of your salary in unemployment benefits for up to two years after you lose your job,

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

You mean the FBI stats based on actual crimes committed by number and not fantasy land per capita?

Sure.

They are on the FBI site, I believe 2015 was the last recorded data.

Nice of you to use the typical far right sourced pics, if you took the time to understand statistics and to check all the information then you would stop using them because you would know it would make you look like an idiot.

Let me ask you a question you far right minded can never ever answer.

How much more actual crime numbers do whites commit over blacks? i.e. actual numbers of crimes committed by whites and blacks. No percentages, no per capita, actual factual data.

I bet you can't because you know it will shit on your fantasy world in your head.

stay mad kid

I was born in the Chicago area. You realize how easy it is to get a weapon from outside of Chicago, right? Like, you drive 20-30 minutes and you can find a gun store.

stay mad kid

Only 4% (maximum) of the state income from oil gets put into the budget, the rest into the sovereign wealth fund.

stay mad kid

Latinos have been the per capita gay queens for a long time, you’re talking out of your ass here. There’s now way Indians or Muslims are NOT the underaged marriage leaders. Perhaps they don’t register their marriages (a Sharia court wouldn’t anyway). Percapita unemployment is highest amongst blacks I have no idea how you could think otherwise. The black unemployment rate so high is the democrats’ timeless hobby horse.

you do realize that the majority of Sup Forums users probably have you filtered out? kinda sad right that you will never be heard or seen, just like I am about to do right now.

Stay mad baby

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

96% of all the 200k+ child marriages in the US have been white christians to also white christians as the older or similar aged partner.

Texas was the worse with over 40k children married off since 2000.

Whats the matter, your ignorance isn't correct and it makes you angry that what you believe is not true?

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

so?

>You mean the FBI stats based on actual crimes committed
Yes exactly. If you goto the FBI.gov statistics page, you'll notice blacks commit half of the murders in the US.
>They are on the FBI site, I believe 2015 was the last recorded data.
So, post them numbers bozo.
>far right sourced pics
The sources are literally the FBI.gov census pages. You're literally retarded.
>if you took the time to understand statistics
Bbbbut you just stated that statistics are a far-right wing conspiracy theory above user. You told me not to look at per capita statistics. Those are statistics to, ya know.
>How much more actual crime numbers do whites commit over blacks?
Do you not know how to do basic fucking math user? Lets say there were 12k murders a year, half are from blacks. That would mean whites made up SOME portion of that other HALF. Not all obviously, after all, the US has many other races that commit crimes. How are you even using a computer right now user?

when a beta male answers your post.

Those are _registered_ marriages. As in, they took the trouble to fill out paperwork and address authority’s concerns while going through with it, instead of whisking some girl out of a stealth madrassa and ”marrying” them in their friend’s appartment.

Almost like whites are excessively law abiding. Weird.

Anyways, I fully support your efforts to weed out child marriage. You can find CAIR’s contact details on their website.

>Like, you drive 20-30 minutes and you can find a gun store.
Absolutely. What's wrong with gun stores? Do they sell firearms to felons from Chicago? Not sure what you're getting at? Are you implying there are legal buyers going outside, buying 100's of guns and selling them do killers in Chicago? That's what's going on user? lol

It shouldn't be. You should model your stupid country after India.

Fucking population size...

You can extrapolate out of the numbers in that whites cause less than (because of hispanics, asians and others) 68% of rapes, 66% of assaults, 46% of robberies and 50% of murders, while being

stay mad kid

A slip of the tongue like that is meaningless. Fake news is more worrying
youtu.be/K8AwFc9hlf4

not very bright are you?

stay mad kid

Trumpcucks will defend this anyway.

stay even madder kid

They could. There's also absolutely no incentive to crack down on manufacturers of guns, who have creative ways of getting sales.

stay mad kid

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

Problem?

Out of all crime - Whites did 5.8m (3.6m more than blacks) actual crimes.

As per every year, blacks do more murder and robbery by a few thousand, not much of a difference. But Whites trump blacks in every other violent crime.

I am sure you will have to use the per capita excuse, which makes you assume that ALL blacks and ALL whites are criminals for that to be true. But hey, the reality is crime is measured on actual crime committed not probabilities of crime may happen.

Get rekt kiddo.

stay mad kid
sorry she lost but with supporters like you its no wonder

Slip of the tognue? In what way, b-52s? LAWL
You trumpanzees will stoop to all levels now you say it was more likely to be b-52s, those haven't been in operation or been built for decades.
Being this fucking retarded.

stay mad kid

stay the maddest you have ever been kid

youtube.com/watch?v=i5k5FP6cEM8

stay mad kid

Stay mad kid

Stay mad kid

>not much of a difference.
THEY HAVE 35%+ LESS PEOPLE THAN WHITES YOU BRAINLESS IDIOT. HOW IS THAT NOT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE?
No one is disputing these numbers user. It's the rate at which they are being committed. Blacks are more likely to commit many of these crimes because the MATH says so.
>crime is measured on actual crime committed not probabilities of crime may happen.
Wow, you're by far, one of the dumbest fucks I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with.
Congratulations.

> those haven't been in operation or been built for decades.
En.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-52
> After being upgraded between 2013 and 2015, it is expected to serve into the 2040s.

£€£ u dumb nigger

Per capita blacks are overrepresented in every violent crime, whites in drug use, DWI's and drunkenness.
What you are doing is equating every crime when violent crime clearly is the most serious type of crime.

yo mad kid, you should search for the mountains of madness

>35%+ LESS PEOPLE
More than that.

>In what way
They delivered 52 F-35's, probably got it mixed up in his head.

stay mad kid

are you the mad hatters kid ? kid

>calls a guy dumb because they use numbers
>ignores the fact that by saying per population is assuming everyone are criminals
>being this much of a government sheep or cousin fucker

>All crime
>All violent crime
Which is it? Because you're saying whites are more violent but what I'm seeing in those stats are that white people are getting arrested for shit like fraud and drug related charges at over twice the rate, which is artificially padding the stats you're using. Drug related charges alone account for about 500k more than black people. But again consider just how many more white people there are, and how many are by the same metrics NOT committing crimes at all. The sheer rate of crime is different in addition to type of crimes, and you're trying to make the argument that whites are just as bad if not worse? You're retarded and fail basic reading comprehension.

stay mad kid

You see this image here? It doesn't mean blacks committed more rapes total, it means that blacks are THOUSANDS of times more likely to rape a white girl than whites are to rape a black chick. Do these statistics mean nothing because whites raped more people TOTAL during these years?

>per population is assuming everyone are criminals
No, it doesn't.
>being this much of a government sheep or cousin fucker
Government sheep? The Government panders to low IQ niggers, how am I a goobermint stooge? Your posts are crap.
>calls a guy dumb because they use numbers
No, I'm calling him dumb because he only likes to frame everything, one way. It's not that simple, as I stated in this post.

even the mad king wasnt as mad as you, kid

Only the most retarded dipshits in this country think he's good for our country and even fewer dumb motherfuckers believe he's great for it.

stay mad kid

Norway bought 52 F-35 planes. It was just a slip of tongue and he corrected it by saying it was a total of 52 right after.

Previous to that press conference he was talking about the F-35 planes, so he knows the difference.

gayest response 2018

sorry she lost.
its probably your fault