Based Boston

Based Boston

our guys

Don't cut yourself on that wit, edgelord.

guys, do you think he'll be able get over it?

let's face it, mean words can be hurtful, specially when they are repeated a few times

Get a job.

did my post hurt you? can't wait for the espn tweet

he'll dry his tears on $100 bills

B A S E D

Never change, Boston.

That's fucking retarded. Red Sox has several black players and one of the greatest Red Sox Ortiz is black. The hell is wrong with Boston

>"A disrespectful fan threw a bag of peanuts at me,'' Jones said, according to USA Today.
WHY IS BOSTON SO RACIST???

It's the fact he's an Oriole. Bruins fans used to do it to PK Subban despite having his brother in their minor league team. If your black, on a rival team, and said team is kicking their ass, get ready to hear the word nigger a lot. I'm shocked that people still don't realize how racist Boston really is.

>peanuts
you're supposed to throw bananas

I wonder how much shit would get started if a fan literally threw a Watermelon, kool-aid, and fried chicken to a black player on the field.

Being white trash isn't based at all.

A San Francisco fan threw a banana at him a few years ago. Again he didn't react beyond making a statement to the press because that's the kind of man he is.

I would enjoy that and have a picnic.

I'm sure you would know from experience.

>fans throw trash on the field after embarrassing loss
>banana is thrown in
>OMG RACYSSS

They threw the banana because they noticed he was cramping up during the game. He needed potassium, not because they were being racist you moron.

what's based about racism?

ITT: Basement dwellers

I bet you cramp up when your boyfriend shoves his banana up your ass every night faggot.

If the shoe fits wear it, ole chap.

It's edgy and gets you attention which is exactly what the neckbeards want.

Not really. I'm the alpha male so I top. I'm not a power bottom like you. Sissy.

They're racist and liberal. Who would have guessed?

Decades of inbreeding

Bostonians are white trash all the intelligent people in Boston area are transplants coming there for college

No one actually likes black people

NIIIIGGGGER!
NIIIIGGGGER!
NIIIIGGGGER!
NIIIIGGGGER!

What if I told you that tops are the real sissies?

What if I told you that liberals are the real racists?

You could tell me all day long but you'd be incorrect.

Sorry your uncle wasn't a passionate lover.

fake news. this happens everywhere.

Liberals are the real racists.

Been to Orioles games many times, and I've never seen shit like this happen or done anything like this.

>N-Word
>F-Word
>WF-Word
>TR/34-n°23-word

>orioles

i wonder what people in boston would do if brady was black. they wouldn't have anyone to live vicariously through.

BOYCOTT RED SOX'S GEAR

they'd watch the bruins play a real sport

>it's a Sup Forums pretends they're aren't openly racist to have the moral ground when liberals are openly racist episode
Admit it, it's because you hate Boston and wish it would get bombed again. Muh racism has nothing to do with this, you just like watching that shithole get exposed for the frauds they are

You're retarded. Boston loves David Ortiz and all the other black players. Throwing peanuts at Adam Jones isn't racism.

>inb4 Ortiz isn't black
You're racist

I've been to more sporting events in the USA than you have and I've never seen it. Occasional heckling with swear words sure but never to this degree or throwing stuff on the field.

Maybe because this happened in Boston. Most places I've been are in the "racist" south.

The peanuts guy was on the third base side behind the dugout. Most of the hecklers were sitting in center field chirping and flipping him off all game.

That's not necesarilly racist either but it is depending on their choice of words.

hockey playoffs on tv during football's offseason and still nobody gives a shit about it.

LOL

spoken on a board where 95% of you have complexes SPECIFICALLY due to your peers saying mean words to you throughout your life for being a dysfunctional retard.

literally kill yourself.

>projecting

>easy "comeback"

>easy "comeback" to an easy "comeback"

What's your point
i'll put my come back on your ugly mothers face

Your comment didn't deserve an actual comeback. Why does that Spaniards past matter when a professional athlete cannot handle hearing words shouted at him? You didn't post an actual argument.

lol racism is awesome can't handle the #bantz?

>getting upset at fans when you're a professional athlete
literally like a movie actor getting upset at Sup Forums shitposts

There's a difference between being an online edgelord and an actual real-life degenerate

I'd let someone call me a nigger every hour on the hour if you paid me millions of dollars a year.

not like there's ever anybody watching bore ball in balitmore to say anything to him

I remember a soccer player taking the banana thrown at him and eating it. That's a champ right there

Yeah, that too. I've met adam, and the guy is a legitimately amazing person, but it makes it sweeter that Boston is exposed.

That was 2 years ago. Joke is old.

jokes don't die user
see 18-1

Dani Alves

Yet these fans will cheer for Mookie Betts and Jackie Bradley Jr. every single day

Really makes you think

Welcome to New England: the only blacks we like play for our sports teams

>"What they need to do is that instead of kicking them out of the stadium, they need to fine them 10 grand, 20 grand, 30 grand. Something that really hurts somebody. Make them pay in full. And if they don't, take it out of their check."

>From the guy with an 85.5 million dollar contract

>Over peanuts and mean words

I actually liked Adam Jones but literally he can go fuck himself

30k would ruin a lot of normal people's lives. Dumb nig.

>all the social media comments are baawwwston fans complaining that Yankee fans are worse

Obsession

There is no place for racism in sports and it disgusts me that I share a board with ingrates the likes of you fools. Don't even reply to me.

Cut him some slack, niggers can't finance. That's why they always get in debt despite getting paid millions.

This just once again illustrates that niggers can't handle words.

It's exactly the other way

>literally lost to the nigger
lol

>le racism is le based

Grow up

What would you know about Boston, discount Germany?

Is Boston turning red again? God I hope so

Fucking nigger

Liberals dont go to sports games

This is how it works right here. Whenever a black player is styling over my dad's football team he startups screaming about sending niggers back to Africa even though everyone in the family and even the whole town isn't exactly white.
If his team is winning, he doesn't Care at all about blacks.

Then why did Red Sox fans jeer David Price and Carl Crawford with equally racist insults?

Price is an overrated Bitch being paid way too much money

Nigger confirmed

Who brings a banana to a game?

AT&T Park has fruit stands. He didn't even pay for it iir.

What do you expect. Frat boy city.

>irish
>based

The only people that go to Sox games are typically the shittiest of shitty white dudes.

This isn't surprising. It's deplorable and stupid, but not shocking.

>ESPN learned their lesson they're only going to focus on sports now not politi-

>O's
what a weird given name

oh, no...

Id say you listen to Alex Jones.

>he hasn't read the story of o