Do you guys think that if i took 20mg of xanax and a lot of zzzquil i’d die?

do you guys think that if i took 20mg of xanax and a lot of zzzquil i’d die?

No

how much xanax would i have to take?

You cant od on xans

No you fucking idiot it won't happen you'll just make a fool of yourself and fall asleep for a full 24 hours and really want to kill yourself afterwards. Now go outside and walk around and talk to somebody you child.

This. It's a benzodiazepine kid. Once your body has reached the maximum uptake it simply passes it through the kidneys.

this is not the wey

That's not correct at all. That's not how medicine works.

Slightly true. If you want to die, drink a fuck ton first, then take that much and you'll die.

>PharmDBCPSfag

You'd pass out but you wouldn't die. Why OD on xanax anyway? Are you a middle aged woman?

You can't OD but if you take a fucking shitload along with lots of liquor and pass out on your back you might choke to death on your vomit. Bonus - this death is alpha as fuck. The only thing that would earn you more man points than that would be to die by spontaneous combustion.

It's possible since zzzquil contains alcohol

thousands

Not enough.

depends how much zzzquil he takes

Pill suicides are not alpha. It's a girl's way out.

OP go wrestle alligators or something. You'll die eventually and you'll look awesome doing it.

>ITT: people who Googled OPs question.

Overdosing isn't alpha but choking on your vomit is. Look at all the great people who died this way. OP would be in fine company.

do you wanna end up like peep?

xanarchy gang 4 life

xanax has a low half life, youd just wake up with a fucking depression

Nice dubs.

Hrmmmm I see where you're coming from. But I think it's more like an alpha rockstar death if it's accidental due to epic partying, not suicide. Alpha rockstar suicides would be more like kurt cobain.

>But I think it's more like an alpha rockstar death if it's accidental due to epic partying, not suicide.
Yeah I guess that's a good point tbh.