This fraud has more goals than games in the spanish league and yet he's only won it once

This fraud has more goals than games in the spanish league and yet he's only won it once

Tell me Sup Forums, how is this possible? How can one player score so much and yet have so little impact?
Does he only score when they lose? Does he usually score five one match and then goes invisible for the next two?
What's his secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z31n56M5HXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stat padding babby

literally doesnt score crucial goals

75% of his goals are when his team are already ahead. its truly pathetic this fraud gets mentioned in the same breadth as lionel GOATEST messi

You're both just butthurt. Kill yourselves.

south africa needs to bring back apartheid to deny internet access to brainless filthy subhuman niggers like you

I'm just astonished by this fact, it's a huge achivement on its own right

>literally doesnt score crucial goals
stop posting sweetie

youtube.com/watch?v=z31n56M5HXU

if you can be bothered, watch this and count how many penalties or unmarked tap-ins there are.

I was generous and ignored all the hilariously bad goalkeeping. I counted 49 tap-ins/headers from two yards out or penalties. it's enlightening seeing how he went from being very good to such a goalhanging babby.

>only the goals i say matter, matter#

kys

Dosn't matter, a goal is a goal
Would you prefer him to purposefully miss tap ins or penaltys?

>49 headers and tap-ins

so he did his job as a striker 49 times?

but tap ins and penalties are still goals, if he scores one or two every match his team is bound to get points every match, and if they get some points every match they'd be bound to win the league more than once, wouldn't they?

I literally invited you to watch it and give your own opinion, my yellow-toothed muslim m8.
a goal is indeed a goal, but this video in particular shows how he went from unstoppable headers and quick changes of feet to being unmarked and two yards out yet celebrating even more than he used to.

>scoring in the most important club competition
>not expected to celebrate
Get to it, what's your point?

>top professional league scorer

1 league title in 9 years sweetie

>crucial goals

who scored in both his decimas?

who scored in "his" euro final?

who was cheering on the sidelines sweetie?

>scoring your 4th tap in of the night against BATE borisov or whoever in a meaningless group game
>remove shirt and flex for cameras

>who scored in both his decimas?
Cristiano Ronaldo

LOOL

>2014 he scored a penalty in the 120th minute while his team was already 3-1 ahead

>2016 he didnt score at all

thanks for proving my point about not scoring crucial goals retarded leaf LOL

Who got them there in the first place? Who was their top scorer?
Ok so he still scored? And if he didn't score his 2016 penalty they wouldn't have won. Please post more senpai because you're clearly fucking retarded and/or have memory loss problems.

Cristiano who?

yep scoring against the might hungarian team

and then...?

nani, quaresma and sanches scored crucial goals to pull him through.

are you a real life fool too, or just an internet one? incredible

Do Canadians just come to this board to make burgers look better by comparison? Are you all really that polite?

Yeah Cris himself chooses what team he has to play against
Would we be at a better discussion if he didn't score? Do you want him to score or not? Just because you don't like him doesn't make him a bad player.
>all time top club scorer has never scored a crucial goal
Yeah you're an imbecile
Kindly unplug your keyboard and get some fresh air.
And when he scores against Athleti and in the final I don't want to see your flag making conniving anti-ronaldo posts because he absolutely proves you faggots wrong every single game

Am I wrong or something? Debate me if you have a point to make

>ONE (1) league title in NINE (9) years

crucial goals

>ZERO (O) trebles

can you really call him the goat?

>>ZERO (O) trebles
2007/08 season senpai
>ONE (1) league title in NINE (9) years
Three time la liga top scorer la
three time back to back to back english champ and top scorer once

All time top CL scorer and assisstor while winning it three (3) times

Stay mad honey

So you can refute it by moving the goalposts?

Nah, you're just a gimmick poster

He's not a fraud, he's the greatest football player of our time.
Not only does he score goals like a madman, he also wins championships both with his clubs AND his national teams. Something le-only-player-allowed-to-dope-legally manbaby Messi will never achieve.

Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>> Messi

Deal with, Messifags.

does someone have that chart for Penaldo and Messi about when the goals were scored?
Trailing by >1
Trailing by 1
Draw
Leading by 1
Leading by >1

I heard he was a faggot too.

Expand on your statement? What tactic am I applying here and why do you keep falling for Sup Forums meemees? If I'm wrong then tell me why. As far as anybody's concerned I'm merely stating indisputable facts

2007/08

no FA cup

no treble. keep trying, its almost cute

>three time la liga top scorer

still one la liga HAHAHAHA

are you even trying kid?

Imagine the mental age of the autists that unironically get into goal.com esque arguments like this EVERY single day on here

why american spics so butthurt at ronaldo? is it because he is a proud european while messi is a filthy south american non white so you feel closer to him?

its youtube comments tier

should be ranged banned

The difference is that Ronaldo carries his team and Messi gets carried by his team.

Messi wouldn't do shit outside of Farcelona, as evidenced by Argentina's abysmal performances.

You could put Ronaldo into Swansea and they'd win the title, but put Messi into any other team and they'd perform no different.

>muhammad actually believes this

>no treble
league winner, CL winner, english super cup
3 titles in a season = treble
And don't bother cherrypicking the super cup, it counts

>still one la liga
Make that 2 friend, and it's really 5 when you count his manchester days- an infinitely more competitive league even more than modern day La Liga

messi is goat

>implying that REAL and MANU didn't have goat supporting players

dumb arab

>counting the mouyes participation trophy

tell me how he has 2 la ligas?

>morecompetitiveleague.png

i shouldnt even have to argue this retarded meme.

hes on a super team, and he cant even beat athletico to the title, how fucking sad.

filthy spic

cold nigger

Oh I'm debating a guy who doesn't even watch the sport. Sorry for the unnecessary bumps lads

>believes in the eplel meme

i didnt actually think anybody unironically believed in this, thanks for the lols

tell me how many of those mighty mighty teams have done ANYTHING in europe in the past decade?

are you this foolish?

that's my best guess too, you could say he was just unlucky to compete in the same league as Messi/Barca
But then again, lookt at what happened in the post Pep years when both Barca and Messi were going through a slump:
Messi carried Barca to the title in 12/13 even tho he wasn't at his best
Atletico won it in 13/14, the year of muh Decima and Barca's 7-0
Where was Cristiano during all this? He could have grabbed a title in these two seasons
And this year is the same, Barca are going through a slump again and on top of that Atletico aren't in the title race, yet they are level on points. Although to be fair he isn't scoring that much this year
His innefectiveness baffles me

are you stupid? chelsea won the CL in 2012

filthy fucking spic

WOW kid, ONE cl in how many years?

keep trying ivan

>the past decade
Yes when Ronaldo was there
Yes the EPL was good 10 years ago
La Liga has been a 2 horse race for the past 20 years
Have you forgotten that Chelsea won the CL 5 years agao?

>it doesn't count

I knew you subhuman fat obese retard would say that

fucking kill yourself or at the very least do this troubled planet a favour and don't procreate

in the past two decades english teams have won THREE (3) times

are you guys seriously, really, this retarded?

In that decade, Ronaldo won it 30% of the time. Is that enough for you?

Slav nigger

Notice the flags of all the unironic tsuu faggots. All third world/miserable shithole flags. See Romania, Russia. They can't stand to see god given talent like Messi because it triggers them into an existential crisis where they curse life for being born subhuman.

fuck I wanna snuff the life out of you you desperate messi dickriding spic non white

you asked if EPL teams have done, and I quote, ''''''''ANYTHING'''''''' in the past decade, and the fact is that they won it once and made the semi finals 3 times, that does count for anything you bandwagoning little retard. and the EPL is more competitive than barcelona/real madrid spic central and if you can't accept that you are a stupid butthurt nigger

kill yourfuckingself
you too

you will always be a filthy spic just like your idol messi the choker

HAHAHAHA

>bcuz different teams won this must = more competitive league

this is some high grade retardation folks

romanian league has 6 different winners in the past decade

>HEY GUISE MORE COMPETITIVE LEL

the absolute STATE of these 3rd world niggers outchea. i cant even comprehend how buttmad these fags are.

i guess theyll have to resort to shitposting about their favorite tsu rapiss tap in merchant to stave them from an hero

whatever helps

>>bcuz different teams won this must = more competitive league
yes...?

>i guess theyll have to resort to shitposting
>resorts to socioeconomical disadvantages in a Ronaldo thread

so three super teams going after a league title is (((MORE COMPETITIVE))) than 6 shit teams with barely any european pedigree fighting.

yep. you actually fell for the meme. my condolences

quality makes the competition, not quantity you fool.

id rather watch 3 great teams fight for a title than 6 do nothing in cl teams. is this getting too hard for you to understand cutie?

Stop messing with the TSU.
Now being serious, is just that Barcelona has been a bit better. Three times Real Madrid lost the league by a difference of 3 points or less.

guys, SHUT IT DOWN

he fell for the eplel meme. christ almighty

You type like a sperg on adderrall. I can't imagine you're any older than 16

>Where was Cristiano during all this?
Second top scorer and top scorer respectively. He put his work in but the rest of the team did not
>expecting >mouyes to lead anybody to a title

Batistuta was better.

Mou won them their only recent title and the 13/14 team won the CL

Good point I didn't realize that. But to say Ronaldo didn't do anything is outright wrong
>you know remember mou benching casillas for adan

>his national teams

you mean diego lopez right?

him too but he came after adan took over casillas

I'm not saying he didn't do anything, all I'm saying is that I'd expect a player with such a massive goalscoring input to be more effective than this
Consistency is the most important thing in the league format and Cristiano is such a consistent scorer
Maybe it's true that it's all because Messi is too much even for him

Because he happened to coincide with another fucking monster. Even if Messi is better, it's clear that both are epoch-making players.

>both decimas

No, he did it with Adán first. That's what set the precedent when he did it on a regulary basis with Diego López.

i quoted him

casillas was a fucking bitch anyway. valdes was better

Casillas was the mole, he was rightfully benched

Sorry mate, wrong post