Who would you save?

what's the difference?

One is a living creature who knows not where he is and what he does, a descendant of those who were taken from his native lands in Africa and put into prison for the benefit of white men & women.

The other is some little niglet.

Gorillas are endangered. Plenty of niggers to go around

Which one has an overpopulation problem?

can i kill both of them?

You monster.

You said the same thing twice.

Save the mungy

Is that first one the person who attacked Offficer Wilson?
What was his name? Jamal or something?

I really like Great Apes so I'd save the gorilla. Sumatran Orangutans are my favorite tbph. What is your favorite monkey/ape Sup Forums (not including humans)?

Bonobos are pretty dope. They use blowjobs as their currency.

Not hearing a no

The one that isn't statistically almost inevitable to commit a violent crime at some point in life

Why not kill both?

Is this 2012? These jokes are getting old. Get some original jokes or fuck off nigger

FPBP

I honestly don't care about some stupid gorilla

Kill the little nigger

Gorilla, even if it was a white or asian person.

The gorilla is critically endangered male of the species and has plans of joining a breeding program to grow the species

The niglet will rob a liquor store and kill a white family by the time he's 25 years old. He'll spend the rest of his life behind bars without the possibility of parole.

Kinslaying is against the law

Neither
I'd drag the nigger kid to the track with the gorilla on it.

The ones with giant noses.

Gorillas cos they are stronk and good reminder that not all apes are manlets or weak. Too bad there isn't much footage of gorillas fighting other animals.

Gorillas are endangered, while niggers grow up to endanger the lives of everyone around them.

The tram

came to post this

The one is an intelligent being who is a family individual and take cares about those who are close to him and will never betray his tribe.

The other is a nigger

>liking polygamy