So I managed to get a Pedophile on Kik to basically confess how he raped kids, and played along. He lives in the US...

So I managed to get a Pedophile on Kik to basically confess how he raped kids, and played along. He lives in the US, I don't. I managed to get his IP, how can I get him reported to the authorities?

> pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip
news.vice.com/en_us/article/yw5nyx/the-island-where-washington-state-sends-its-sex-offenders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you just did

Bump

Post it on Sup Forums and watch the world burn

I also rape children. How do I report myself?

His IP lul

god loves u

tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip

That's his profile pic, and his name on Kik is Joe Smith

Me looking at this thread right now, honestly.

ribbed tip?

it's fucking weird isn't it haha.

bump for potential

Contact pudget sounds, i think its an island outside ny, they accept sex offenders.

my kik name is Carlos Danger

wow, someone said something on the internet. IT MUST BE TRUE.

Not your personal army faggot.
Go tell the FBI if it's true but it's not and you just want LOL ANONYMOUS to ruin someone's life because he cucked you.

Fuck you newfag, saged

maybe not, but you cant argue that anybody that says anything like this should be investigated

news.vice.com/en_us/article/yw5nyx/the-island-where-washington-state-sends-its-sex-offenders

>pedophile

That person is not a pedophile, and even real pedophiles would be disgusted by his behavior.

>news.vice.com/en_us/article/yw5nyx/the-island-where-washington-state-sends-its-sex-offenders
>The state has decided they are more likely than not to commit new offenses, and so, using a process called "civil commitment," shipped them to this island treatment facility against their will. Many have been held for over a decade.
Thats actually kind of fucked up. Sentence served == you get out. Thats how this fucking works. The state doesn't just get to keep you in longer than the law specified. I don't care what the charge is.

lmao who cares

Fuck off pedo

So you're saying that anyone who has any ideas, that you find even remotely unpleasant, should be investigated?

I find that idea very unpleasant. You should be investigated for saying it out loud.

>so you think pedos should be investigated?
>i find that very unpleasant

lmao someone just exposed himself

Pedo detected.

The thing is that we do not know if he's a pedo, he may as well be joking, retard (this is literally the board where everyone says stuff like that every day).

He said it on kik though

oh, well yeah kik is well know to make everyone prove everything they say on the platform. case closed, i guess we can all go home

It's just a prank, bro

It's Puget Sound, and it's a body of water in Washington that is part of the Pacific Ocean.

But what if ur mum gay LOL XDDDDDD

you're trying too hard

Just because I'm a NICE GUY *tips Fedora*