How do I get over someone?

How do I get over someone?

What happened exactly?

Drink.

With your car, 1st gear and you're good to go.

She dumped me because I have depression and she didn’t want to deal with me

Maybe if I drink enough I’ll forget it all

classic. happens to even those without depression

just wait an amount of time propotional to how long you spent together and you'll be fine

Tell me 5 things that are truly unique about them?

She isn’t as great as you think she is and she shares a lot of personality and looks/traits quirks w.e with a lot of girls out there.

Challenge yourself to find them in others and you soon enough get over her

Amphetamines during the day, benzodiazepines and blunts for the night. Combat tested and proven.

Time and personal growth. Don't be angry at them because at one point they were the person that loved you the most. Be glad that you met them and accept that what they are doing is what they think is the right way to be happy. Don't you want the person you love to be happy? And if you love yourself, should you want to be happy?
Be happy by being alone and sorting out how you feel, then talk to others about if if you want. Don't drink because you would be masking your feelings without getting through them. It takes time, but you will come out a better person.
Good luck.

Underapprecisated post

You won't forget it. You'll just feel different than you do now. Which is why I drink. To not be sober

Thanks man I’ll give that a shot, I’m not sure if it’s the depression that’s playing a role into why I’m struggling with letting go, but I’m changing meds soon

Honestly the we’re just a normal girl, a little bit crazy but every girl is a little bit crazy. We had a lot in common but now that you mention that, she’s not as unique and special as I thought she was

This.
Best thung to do, treat the person like an essay you just wrote.
Proofread that bitch, what was fun about her? What was annoying? List little things she did or said that pissed you off. Did she breath through her mouth allot? Caugh without covering her mouth? Just find all the little things about them that make them unique and shitty, then think "do i really miss argueing and feeling so misunderstood and abused?"
The answer should always be no, OP.
If she couldnt NURSE your depression and be there for you, then shes better off out the door.
She wouldve drowned you, op.

Good advice from all of you guys, thank you

Keep with your meds my dude, i’m Pulling through 7 months after my failed attempt. Just set small meaningful goals for yourself, i’m Learning to good, saving to travel and learning a language.

I’m making small advances on each one but it keeps me occupied and motivated with each incremental goal I reach.

Keep your head up my guy!

Ignore these NEETs telling you to begin a crippling drug habit, misery loves company. Just get back out there, talk to girls online, even casually as an acquaintance. Build new bonds with people. Do things you enjoy, even if it's just a little. Take a warm bath, jerk off, vidya anything man. And this is not the best board to ask. Try /adv/ as well if nobody here can help. Good luck user

Yeah it was a little rough because until now I’ve been on schizophrenia meds which I don’t have, doctor thought i did though. Thanks

This

Keep a daily journal too. It's nice to nice down thoughts to look back at once in a while.

>inb4 jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Thanks, dubs don’t lie