youtube.com/watch?v=mu62Q1N64zc
youtube.com/watch?v=taMofykEqLI
youtube.com/watch?v=lyjHOYFuBaA
youtube.com/watch?v=wwwIiyFmoxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOFX is communist trash.

Their best is So Long And Thanks For The Shoes

One of the fucking worst bands ever.

ITT people show that they don't know what good music is.

You guys must not like skate punk or punk in general. These guys are great. They might be a little preachy but they aren't full blown SJWs.

Kek at the faggots that dislike this band. I guess you can't appreciate music that differs from your ideology

Lagwagon - Let's talk about feelings

van morrison moondance
youtube.com/watch?v=hx8LrtNHa1M

>post an average band that have good albuns
>post one of the shittiest albuns

KYS

This. Who cares what a musicians' views are? That only keeps you from being more open-minded when it comes to music.

Millencolin - The Melancholy Collection

Mah nigga

I love van Morrison. If I ever get married I want that played at my wedding Pump up the valium and the decline are their masterpieces. You're retarded

Who here listens to emo?

Pennywise's Unknown Road

punk in drublic faggot.

nice choice my friend.

Nice get. Idk much about emo but I like probably like 3 songs by my chemical romance lol

You're kidding right? The Decline is awesome, and at least they can play the song live!

also a classic

It's long and it changes up throughout its entirety. That doesn't make it good. NOFX is also communist trash. You should feel bad for supporting them. I hope you pirated all their music rather than paid for it.

I understand your 12yo, sometimes is difficult to understand simple things, specially being an autistic 12yo like you.

Bad Religion - Into the Unknown

>at least they can play the song live
This guy knows NOFX. When a crowd gets shitty or theyre too fucked up to play.... they immediately go to this. It's their bread and butter, because it's amazing

they come from a time before pirating was a thing kid.

Some quality tunes on Sup Forums finally! So much shit posted on /mu most of the time.

The Offspring - Smash

The fact that it's a good song makes it a good song.
I've bought all their albums from 2003 onward.

Just cause you have shit music taste doesn't make you right kiddo.

The Decline is one of the most acclaimed punk songs/albums of all time. You're a fool/dont understand punk if you think it is bad

Damn straight! Even if they play a couple of bars as a fuck you, it gets the circle pits going every time.

Guilt Show was better.

AFI - Sing The Sorrow

Fuck yes

Though I personally don't listen to NOFX, these would be my recommendations.

smash mouth- all star
so good ive memorized the lyrics

Y e s

I do

Snowing - Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit

fuck off and buy nickelback

Never heard of that, but at least once a year I listen to Thursday's album Full Collapse, as well as The Used's Self Titled album, Fall of Troy's Fall of Troy, and Alexisonfire Self Titled album, all of which I would consider emo.

teen suicide - kill yrself

Found the 13 year old

I don't care what people say, this album is dope

I love Alexisonfire & The Fall Of Troy, good shit

Green Day had one great album, and a couple good songs off American Idiot. The rest is trash
That's a solid album my man

You should listen to thursday's full collapse if you never listened to it before. It's a gem imo.
There was also this underground band I was REALLY into when I was 16/17 called Yesterday's Rising, I still love it. They only released a couple of albums, but it's definitely worth listening to it. This is one of the songs by them I really like youtube.com/watch?v=2Ewz1wHzaoM

It's a perfect album.

Fucking /thread
Great godamn album, holy shit. Ive personal preference for Basement on a Hill, but still. This mans a fuckin genius, rip.
If you like that, check this album. Reminds me alot of him.

This is the only good music recommendation I have ever gotten. Thank you, this is fucking great

I would also like to put forward Silverstein - A Shipwreck in the Sand

Oh yeah boi

True.

I almost feel bad admitting i like this album because green day are so fucking gay now

There are only two albums by Bring Me The Horizon I like and think people should listen to at least once when they are feeling like hacking someone's head off: One is pic related (this is what the edge of your seat was made for) and the other one is Count Your Blessings. Those albums are gems and are not gay like modern bring me the horizon shit.

Start to finish, it's a fantastic opera about a man and his poisonous lover.

I found it via "the thing I hate" as the opening song on duke nukem time to kill on ps1.

Yes! Drop Dead Gorgeous' In Vogue is a classic masterpiece of the genre

youtube.com/watch?v=6UpXjBOBQB8

I'd say their best Art of Drowning, but I liked this one too.

Love me some speedy Ortiz

>not posting All Hallows ep

their best album is all of their albums

youtube.com/watch?v=mu62Q1N64zc

Not even close to their best.

Whut dis is

Just posted ten albums all from different genres. Get listening fags

Animals is Pink Floyd's best.

Here's my contribution...my opinion the greatest melodic death metal album ever, and no one's ever heard of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=taMofykEqLI

Prog/post-rock. Includes guest vocalists on a few songs, but mostly instrumental.

>god-tier albums
>starts the thread with fucking NOFX
>mfw

NOFX is post-punk poser bullshit.

And another superb album. Amon Amarth is someone trendy these days but when this came out 20 years ago, it was fresh and powerful.

Green Day is glam punk

We can all disagree on what the best Floyd album is. But my god, they're an amazing band

Honestly, I am not even comparing this to NOFX, but can someone actually tell me, why Pink Floyd is regarded so highly? I really can no grasp this...

proving that you have the music taste of a cockroach. sftu, you don't know what good music is you fucking child.

well spoken, how is 8th grade going?

lol this reads like something i would write in middle school

youtube.com/watch?v=lyjHOYFuBaA

funny. you have to yell up your basement stairs to ask your mom for that one?

90% of rock you hear today was influenced by Floyd

Frank turner _ love, ire and song

You are really good at digging holes.

kay.

NOFX! One of the most underrated bands to ever walk the earth imo, 4-5 solid as fuck albums. Easily the best Punk band of all time, and it's actually intelligent stuff. Seen em live twice. Good shit op.

Nobody ever posts The Pixies, Damn shame really. They're one of the best bands of all time.

and?

that is like saying all rock music you are listening is 90% influenced by Ragtime.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwwIiyFmoxM

C'mon, no-one for this gem? I know almost everything Radiohead made was perfect but OKC is somewhat still the best

Guilt Show was more pop punk than emo but I get ya. It's severly underrated.

You may like this album then.

I use NOFX to troll rednecks, I put on "dont call me white" and "Kill all the white man"