Why are roasties so fucking stupid and inclined to virtue signal

why are roasties so fucking stupid and inclined to virtue signal

you want a tip to stop drinking soda? how about you just dont fucking drink it when you have the option for something else

you arent kicking a fucking heroin addiction you fucking cunt

the stupid shit i see on facebook never ceases to amaze and stupefy me

and to top it off, all the retards sitting there encouraging her dont make it any better

positive reinforcement for being a "strong" and "independent" woman that is showing the man that she doesnt need any of his... soda

Nigga do you have any actual grasp of how your body works and what cravings are?

its fucking soda holy shit

soda used to be all i drank, and then i stopped buying it because it was too fucking expensive

oh no im writhing in soda withdrawals please help

More the sugar withdrawals than the soda itself. Your body likes routine, quitting shit cold turkey is hard.

It's soda you fucking nigger, just stop drinking it.

And your body likes and depends on routine. Randomly cutting a huge amount of sugar out will not be easy.

>on facebook

there's your problem

So you drink less and less over time.

Yes I know i'm super fucking intelligent for coming up with this shit.

I'm not from a place where people say roasties. what does it mean? please explain thoroughly.

Jesus fucking christ. Soda is 99c for a two liter and you can't afford that shit you fucking weak willed absurdist piece of shit?
Who are you? What do you do? Good job quitting soda, but holy fucking shit. Quitting soda because you can't afford it? And then chastising people indirectly about willpower? How about learn a skill that pays more than 8.00 an hour so you can afford your carbonated sugar juice. Jesus fucking christ.

That is how you do it, yes. Unfortunately from what was proposed in the OP that is not the plan.

Stay mad, kid.

Lucky you, our nearest walmart is like 40 minutes away, at the local stores its like 1.50 to 2.30 per 2 liter

>the stupid shit i see on facebook never ceases to amaze and stupefy me
You sicken me for not living your life to the fullest.

soda contains a lot of sugar
sugar is very addictive

>quitting shit cold turkey is hard.
the true sign of the less intelligent

Not really. Quitting addictions has withdrawals.

anyone who doesnt quit something as mild as soda cold turkey is just making excuses to keep drinking it.

t. someone who smoked cigs for years and quit cold turkey through willpower
If you dont quit cold turkey, its because you dont want to quit. if you actually want to quit, that want will override your cravings. obviously if its crack or heroin, thats different, but soda?

also
>new years resolution to quit soda!
>by march
>mfw

Oh friend. You need to do research on addiction and withdrawals. The symptoms are not pleasant.

I drank ice tea daily and quit over night. It had 150gr of sugar in it. The only thing I did was pouring sugar into a cup and realised just how much 150gr really is.

?
I quit cigs cold turkey after smoking a pack a day for 7 years, and my brother was a heroin addict for 4 years, I know about addiction and withdrawals.

cutting soda out of your diet will be a big change, and likely be "not pleasant", but you wont get sick, just frustrated, have mood-swings, and sleeplessness, etc.

You are mistaken. Sugar withdrawals can have some pretty heavy symptoms. Not in the same ballpark as heroin, but you get the headaches and fatigue and can end up "sick" with flu like symtpons. Very well documented stuff.

>headaches
>fatigue
>for a couple days
oh my god! better keep drinking! thats the healthy choice!

Withdrawal symptoms can last weeks. And alot of sodas arw caffeinated as well, so that doesn't help as another point of withdrawal. Never said it was the healthier option, merely explaining why it is difficult friend.

I never said it wasn't difficult friend, but its fucking soda. It's still easily doable cold-turkey

I think I have made it pretty clear it is not easy. But it is Definitely a good option. From a diet and psychological perspective doing it gradually is better than a sudden change.

easy is subjective
just stop drinking it

I get the impression that all you Americans drink is soda.

Like, what's wrong with water? From a bottle or otherwise?

You started off by saying it was difficult, then called it easy. Kinda unsure there. But gradually doing it over time is the better method anyway. If you give it up cold turkey you are likely to try and find a replacement habit. Thats why you change shit slowly. Your brain is programmed to fight change.

Hah. Kicking soda, coffee, fast food, and weed was a joke. It's my alcoholism and smoking cigs that I still can't kick.

I managed to quit alcohol for 6 months cold turkey on a whim. But everyones journey is different and we have different vices.

say "yeah, stop drinking it".

This. I couldn't handle it so I just got off. Kinda like you were saying about soda. If you don't wanna drink soda, just stop drinking it, don't make a thread about it

>quiting hard drugs is more difficult than quiting casual drugs
No shit

soda withdrawl the fuck ? lol try quitting benzos and alcohol at the same time enjoy the ride

Sounds like a good way to die

Same thing you're doing by creating this thread.

>the stupid shit i see on facebook never ceases to amaze and stupefy me
Give it time, you'll wise up.

I've tried a couple of times. I don't quite as much get trashed as much as I just stay 'buzzed' all day. I have a couple of shots for breakfast, my breaks, lunch, etc. Been doing this for nearly 8 years now. Can't remember the last day I hadn't had a drink. I haven't been to a bar in nearly 3 years now, but that's about all the progress I've made.

/thread

Point was that OP was correlating the two with the highlighted FB post. People 'struggling' to give up such a simple habit.

it is fucking horrible ended up in the E.R lost count the nightmares and the psychotic shit also the dehydritation, almost 8 times never ever get addicted to benzos.
Also puking like 50 times and blood also diahrrea with puking.
so my advice is stick to soda or weed.

>soda for 99c for 2 liter
Broke ass buying shit drinks for a Shit price. Have fun with a fucked up kidneys

same breakfast beer and pretty much drink all day
just dont drink water when in a hangover , or take a shower, or step without socks in cement.

I succesfully quited soda ask me anything.
Well I drink Squirt but just to stay hydrated

Fuckin' seriously, man. My brother's fat bitch wife does this every year, but it never changes. She literally won't drink even water, and she goes to bed with a can of coke. Getting off of 40mg oxycodone, which I was only on for two years, was the hardest thing I had to do, and I did it cold turkey. That's not even close to getting off of heroine. And they speak of quitting soda like it's a such a traumatic experience that it requires rehab. Makes me sick.

Yeah you never cold turkey that shit. Your body does not like that.

my brother and his wife do this. shes fat, like 5'7ish and at LEAST 200 lbs, likely closer to 225, maybe even 250.
the only reason hes not a fat fuck is because hes 6'4 and has been lanky his whole life, and now he's getting pudgy.
every time I see him, he doesnt drink any water, just mountain dew and monster.
worst part in they just had their second kid, and theyre gonna impart all their bad habits on their kids.

I didn't really think soda was something one would have to "quit". There are some truly weak willed people out there.

I found sugar withdrawal worse than alcohol withdrawal. Granted I wasn't psychologically addicted to alcohol, but my lifestyle just involved drinking shit tons every day at lunch and after work.

Alcohol withdrawal was just cravings and some crazy shakes and edginess easily controlled by benzos. Sugar withdrawal was 2 weeks of the worst headaches I ever experienced. No painkillers would touch them and they were incapacitating.

Everyone is different tho.