Qt shota

qt shota

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=18776499
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why you gotta contradict your op title with pic?

Im gonna brb a few

why do you already post that image

his ultimate waifu

k hopping in shower nao
ness if youre still here, one last request, how long should I be locked tonite?

Commissar shota reporting for fag duty!

Me on the left

fite me both you fags
lmao wattagay

NEVER FEAR, LUCOA IS HERE!!!!

wtf who keeps taking pictures of these naked shotas?

I don't have to, the snakes and kangaroos will do it for me

degenerates

Atm you're both losing the fight

the NKVD

what about female shota?

REMOVE THIS

get the fuck out

Nah, you haven't realized that you've been poisoned by a snake last night

Nah my abs are a bit sore
My body is kind of overally just sore lel

Good. The poison's working

Or exercise is

Im sore after after dinner sex with my bf but tahts a fun type of sore

Post vids

>taking it off at all
pleb tier

14 hours, you need to behave

Nay. my hole and my bfs hole belong to comrade stalin

I can starve you all you want wtf
I can be your stalin baby

But do you have his god tier moustache? his loving smile? his love for the worker?

I have a moustache because Im too lazy to shave lmao
So yeah

>Aunt posted "cute" bath pics of her 7yo son on facebook
>Dick obviously visibile
>Want to tell her to take it down so she doesn't get in trouble
>Don't want to get accused of seeing him as sexual
>tfw shota dilemma strikes again

>love for the worker
Reminder that he killed 5x as many people as Hitler.

just tell her to take it down because it's inappropriate

Oh i know. i was memeing. but even he was nothing to comrade Mao

he does look like a merry man

A lot of mothers don't take criticism well user.

Any more images from that? It looks like there’s a series of images.

She might as well face consequences, then

probably but I dont have any, sorry
commisar and lethe are our resident experts, and rawr usually knows alot about various artists

tfw cum still dripping out as i lay here on laptop. commissar shota is a satisfied commissar =3

Post vids

oh youre switch? cute

Oh well. None of the people who have commented on it have mentioned that is dick is clearly visible. Maybe we're the weird ones.

I think rawr has the set. but he is in the land of down under

Nay my hole aint cute when freshly used IMO, to Self-conscious.

Whilst fucking my bf can be great so is getting fucked so the commissar can go on the offence or defence and enjoy it.

Nah its probs pre cute

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=18776499

he attacc, but he also protecc? :O

absolute top tier

Thanks. Now if only I understood chink.

Maybe some other day just for you fag. for now im content with dripping my bfs cum in his bed whilst he showers

My bf is a top tier aryan that i pollute with my genes. pic related is us

Just sit on his fact lmao

share with the poeple
but some simple oats brother

>having a bf that doesn’t clean up after himself
If he doesn’t eat his cum out of your ass he doesn’t love you

i wanted him to keep it there. i like having it inside as long as possible cause im a kinky commissar

Seriously tho Aryan are super fucking hot. those Superior genes.know i just need to convince my bf to fuck me in a SS uniform and i would never stop being erect

not gonna lie buddy, you and your bf look a little underage

>keeping it inside
obv

also yes get an SS uniform, I need an aryan officer in my life

i wish we were shotas again, sadly now were nearly 20 and leaving the years we can give no fucks.

>Not storing cum in ass

why even gay. too bad his Aryan cum is wasted with me since science has not figured out how to make women redundant.

:U
fiiiine
click
also very nicely played, long enough to be mean, but short enough to be rl compatible, and ty for indulging me!

I always keep it inside
science needs to get on that already

I know

>start season at 4100
>today am at 3700
one of dem seasons

whats this locking your talking about? are you putting on a chastity belt/cage without state permission? Commissar shota is gona have to report you for this.

Ive given up hope until I get unsilenced
And then if I get silenced again, nope

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't been sexed since I was a shota. And even then, it was incest and doesn't really count.

How long can you keep it inside? after an hour most of it has dripped out of me =(

it varies really, sometimes an hour or so sometimes ill start getting cumfarts like 5 hours later

This season has simply been the worst season I've ever had, ever.
My last season's 65% win rate Orisa is literally at 23% now.
What the fuck. Every game, people don't speak, when they do, they're flaming and blaming each other instead of actually playing the game, one tricks which were either alright at best or trash or heavily countered, etc. Like, I seriously had a string of 5 games or so where I had 4 golds as Orisa and lost all of them.

Oh, its Aryan boy, here's more Oliver. I bet it must feel nice getting cummed inside, I wanna try it one day.

too tell us a story user. my first was with my half big brother (same dad but diffrent moms. he was the product of a 1 night stand) . he was masturbating and i walked in when i was 10 he was 14, i ended up sucking him off and then 2 weeks later letting him fill me up. we did this for 2 years intill he moved to the land down under with his mom. too bad he turned me gay. would still let him sue my ass if he comes back tho

Yeah. Current meta is just not fun to play. 80% junkrat, 99% mercy in games. Just not fun heroes to verse

I also have the problem where people just dont converse. I was fine to be the first to say "sup" and such but cant do that if you're banned.

Games where I win I just need to work super fucking hard and carry to stupid length

but..
but the other officer told me it was state mandatory..
pls dont report, they'll make me use the punishment one again..

What state is he in and is he a qt

I shared a bed/room with my older brother. Silly parents for thinking nothing gay would go on.

I'm very much so tempted to wait for the Mercy nerfs. I gotta make up, like, 400 points, and I literally lost like 9 games today and only won 1. I was duo-queuing. I was like 3893 yesterday and said I'd only play this season if I was with a friend, and even though I lost almost all, it was 10x more fun and felt more cooperative playing with him than alone.

YES GIVE ME MORE OLIVER NOW.
yeh getting creamed is pretty lit.

Too bad. rules are rules. but srs what ya putting on a cage?

he is 22 now no longer a qt shota and has a son now fucking slut reeeeee his wife named my nephew Nate what a shit name.

So did he fill you up? i remember when i was a kid getting filled up with my brother cum was the highlight of my shitty SAT test months

Duo queuing is much better. Theres some kid who didnt like me because I was mean to him in a game of league. Anyway he bought a smurf and got to like 3.1k last time I checked but mainly because of new account mmr gain

And other than that, I dont have anyone to duo with so I pretty much steer clear of it. I'd love someone to actually combo grav with instead of relying on retards
What state is he in anyway?

Yeh fuck mercy. as a rein main there is nothing like charging onto enemy lines and pinning that bitch against a wall. also, YES OLLLLIVVVERRRRRRRR

Victoria i think its called. that fucking island off your south coast

Yeah but we got separate rooms and I started puberty around 12/13. One of those made him stop sexing me.

Thats called tasmania
Rawr lives in victoria
Both are terrible, terrible places

Can you tell me how it feels?
Most I've really done is fingers up there, and it just doesn't feel like anything, not good or bad. I sorta sometimes feel "sum'n" when I hit the prostate, but the feeling isn't intense or good enough to justify the slight pain of stretching my hole to put fingers in, because I'm really tight down there. I always just figured if I ever actually took peepee, that's when it would feel good, and getting cummed in would feel especially amazing. So I ask you how it feels like since you seem to know just the type of bodily pleasures you can feel.
Yeah, even aside from actually having a cool guy to call out and stuff, he's like my best ps4 friend of 6 years, so we just have really good synergy together. Playing with him, win or loss, in masters is so much more fun than winning in GM.

Oh are they like london here. beds of libs destroying themselves? Also what about you fag, you got a bf to fondle you or to fondle?

All my good friends are either moba fags or americans
I do want to get better at a second tank. Like rn im 60% zarya wr which is good but she does fall off against shields.
So I kind of want to get better at dva but idk what I need to practice
Orisa is too "cuddle with team and rely on them" for me

Also friend dropped to 3k lel
Victoria - specifically Melbourne where rawr lives is a liberal hellhole. Sydney is also like that
Nobody cares about tasmania lmao
>tfw no bf

>cuddling with your team as orisa
cuck. I literally always walk past my shield, halt some cuck off a high ground, have perfect 100% tracking and kill them as they fall and tell my team to stop being pussies and move up.
Zarya's two main points to playing are tracking and proper bubbles at the right time. Orisa is the only other tank that needs tracking (if you actually play her good and not as a shield bot) but the other tanks all have pretty good niches around doing the right thing at the right time to benefit the team. I guess try Rein?

>Zarya's two main points to playing are tracking and proper bubbles at the right time
Like I said, I have a 60% wr over like 80 games. I know how to play her well
Im good at tracking and have very good shielding.

Rein has the same problem of "rely on retards to not be retarded". Remember at 3k mmr, you need to carry and not rely on braindeads. Ofc at 3.8k+ people can actually do their roles.
I do suck at roadhog shotgun. Just feels weird af since I played with his original gun and hook

not putin anythting on, but in, and you already guessed it

I didn't mention those points because I doubted your Zarya play, I mentioned them to compare them to other tanks that you may find appealing.
In your case, you would only either play Dva or Hog then.