Help Sup Forumsros, i need to find that webm where a trans male masturbates and cums from his vagina

help Sup Forumsros, i need to find that webm where a trans male masturbates and cums from his vagina

>vagina
You mean axe wound?

i'm not sure that's possible

wrong type of tranny

idk, somebody started a thread a while ago here with that webm
male,all hairy and stuff,POV cam, he's weirdly jerking off rubbing himself just above where a woman's clitoris would be, about 40 seconds later he orgasms and there's semen coming out of his vagina

what the fucking fuck

wrong one

How is that humanely possible, I have a small dick but that is insane.

I know exactly the one you're talking about and could have helped you a year ago, sorry.
For anyone trying to help OP, the cum sort of gloops out of his/her vagina.

chris chans rotten hole

His 'unclit'. And are you crazy sure that's not pus from an infection?

micropenis, mine isn't much bigger

man, i really feel so so sorry for you

I feel much better after seeing this.

I'm also a fat fuck but working on that so it may get a little better.

At least I've been spared the embarrassment of having someone see in public, other than my doctor.

have you tried penis enlargment methods ?

I think it's cute. It'd be fun to tease and humiliate him over his small cock while forcing him to cum again and again until he's raw and crying from over-stimulation.

I'm not the guy in question but I have a bath mate. I haven't gotten into the routine of using it but I did for a few days a while back. It seemed to work.

I gave up on making it bigger when I found out I can't get erections.

Also since I got dubs twice this is now a get bred

Fucking chris dude. I feel so goddamn bad for you. I have a small dick as well. But goddamn.

Something tells me you're not a woman.

depends what angle you see me from

> you're welcome.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's there to feel sorry about? I stopped caring a long time ago. It's been over a year since I last orgasmed.

Totally feminine.. and indistinguishable from an authentic xx chromosomal vagina isn't it?

big fucking thanks user!
now it's time to disgust my roommates with this

The resemblance is uncanny.

aren't these early third world butcher jobs? I read somewhere that they use salivary glands etc to make it more functional.
wtf do I know though, this shit is horrifying

Don't forget the f-to-m version.
Surgeon must be a fan.
Yeah.. No.. They don't use salivary glands. And yes even the best surgeries look like something out of a Saw movie.

This person also probably believes traps aren't gay

That's not a tranny's neovagina, it's a failed piercing that Chris-chan got. The «cum» is puss.

Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.

idk if traps are gay or not but I sure as fuck am

>mfw i thought you meant her face