Years of Sup Forumsrainwashing and I'm finally at the crossroads: I've matched and have the possibility to hook up with...

Years of Sup Forumsrainwashing and I'm finally at the crossroads: I've matched and have the possibility to hook up with a trap from Tinder.

What do?

fuck a woman (or girl) instead

If that's her then go for it

I know that OP is forever a fag, but I was positive that I was straight up until this point where I'm faced with the option of having a girl with a penis or a man with tits. Fuck I'm confused.

I have - it's what I usually always do. I blame this on Sup Forums, but I sort of like the idea of this.. Even though I want to believe that I'm really straight.

Gör det

Hur visste du att jag/vi är svenska? Känner du henne?

Sett henne på Tinder ;)

"henne" ;)

Precis ;)
Uppsala va?

Nice! Ja, "hon" är fräsch som fan! Men känner att jag vill veta mer om vad jag ger mig in på

I went on a date with one years ago.
Took them to carrabas and then went to see maleficent.
We went back to their place and did it all. Which was extremely hot at the time
Immediately after I felt weird about my self and realized I was in a strangers house and was uncomfortable.
I still jerk off to the memory and to traps but i lived the fantasy and wasn’t about it. Because at the end of the day after you bust your nut, their masculinity will become apparent.

Vill du suga kuk? Annars föreslår jag att du inte testar... Var det längesedan ni matchade?

Just do it for the experience

Is this the trap in the pics?

Nike
> Just do it.

IN ALL seriousness.. Do it?
Like in all honesty what do you have to lose?

Exakt!

As soon as you bust a nut, if you even get to that point honestly, you're gona realize you fell for a meme and are going to regret it for the rest of your life. Some fantasies are meant to be fantasies. Some fantasies happen because you become so sexually desensitized you have to find things that are more and more degenerate to get off.

Do it pussy

Yeah, that's just it: I'm playing with the idea and the fantasy (am I a faggot in denial?) but remember reading a greentext on Sup Forums years ago about an user that hooked up with a trap and once they got to her house she accidentally let one rip, that user smelled "man fart" and said that the most passable trap in the world can't escape the fact that they're a man.

Nej, inte alls faktiskt. Tror jag. Ge analt är väl ändå garanterat?

Obviously.

I definitely see your point and that's why I'm being a little bitch about whether or not, either or

Your correct but I wouldn’t say I regret it.
Figuring out if you like something or not can teach you a lot about your self. As well as give you some inner peace

Depends on how turned off you get by the subtle masculine features that you’ll notice, especially with a Hispanic (hairy in general) trap. There will be stubble shade and a man aura that will still be there and if you see the man face through or without the make up you won’t unsee and if you have your realization post-coitus you may get really depressed in the end. Think about it before and after a nut before you do it.

Har ni snackat nånting än?

Look at the hands. That's a man with tits.

That’s a fat Mexican dude using every trick in the book to make him look fuckable, definitely meet in public so you can bail quickly once you see him

Just do it OP. I finally hooked up with my first trap last summer after years of waiting and god damn... I don't know why I waited so long.

Are you a desperate person. When is the last time you had sex. People do desperate things when they haven't had sex for a while.
I once fucked a couch.

Checked.
Why not give it a whirl user ?
I mean for a bit of fun and a good memory it was worth it in my opinion.
You don’t have to tell any one.
I’m married now and it’s definitely made me feel better and more secure in my marriage to not have to constantly wonder what fucking a trap would be like.
I could just never see my self falling in love with some one I can’t reproduce with. unless they were like the most perfect trap ever but still

That's the thing: I know that I'm probably already a fag for considering it.. But does it make any difference whether I fulfill the gay or not?

Yeah, no I'm NOT AT ALL feeling or into the idea of being with a man: but passable or not, it's still gay, right?

Nej, vet inte var jag ska börja, matchade idag. Stalkade lite sociala medier för bilder och info

No, I'm not desperate. I'm a fairly good looking guy who gets laid every once in a while - with women. Here's why there's a thread: I'm not desperate, I'm curious. Faggot.

id smash

Level of gayness depends on the reason you’re into it

yeesh, I can tell from this pic the dude is going to be gross as fuck in person. He pulls off angled pics okay, but this one isn't working and reveals what he's really going to be like

You like peen you're gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Go on the damn date. If you don't like, move on. If you like it, continue. Gay or not gay, it's 2018, who cares? Worst outcome as I see it is you like her/she but she don't like you. In all other variants you've lost nothing but a few hours of time.

No, I feel like you're right and put the finger on the main issue: I'm curious, what do I have to lose? We only really regret the things that we didn't try or do, right..?

That's true however I was going worst case scenario to save OP from potentially mentally scarring himself. But I guess people handle things differently. I personally find that ending up like pic related is too great a risk of going through with to have an enlightening experience about yourself, which is why i wouldn't do it.

That pic oh that man is fucking you.

I’d say yeah it does. Just being attracted and beating off is one thing. Unfortunatley we are trapped in the cesspool that is Sup Forums and probably wouldn’t have these problems if we never came here.
Honestly I don’t consider myself to be gay after doing it. Simply because it was just sex and I figured out I’d never be able to love a person like that.
Like I said I’m glad I did so I could be free from the compulsion to fuck one.

lol....
poor millennial.

you were spoon fed your whole life think you were special, advertised that it was better to be a black man.

now all you do is fuck a trap. your generation is a shill.

>Yeah, no I'm NOT AT ALL feeling or into the idea of being with a man: but passable or not, it's still gay, right?
Yup. Don't let them lie to you, traps are gay.

Äh kör hårt, vad är det värsta som kan hända?
Du kommer iaf ha en kul story för dina vänner!

>We only really regret the things that we didn't try or do, right..?
Nah, you also regret doing things that were mistakes. Like trying to fuck a man when you aren't attracted to men.

Hahaha fair enough user.
I mean I’m not gonna lie I went home and sat down quietly for awhile.
Times passed and nobody found out.
Lol there is wisdom in what you said though

>What do?

Into it out of mere curiosity, but, truth be told in the heat of the moment I'd very likely let her pin me.

Right, I figure sexual orientation going beyond simply getting off. But still..

Helt sant, skulle vara en kul grej att skryta lite om

This is true, but I mean, surely, if I feel things going south I can just bail

Alright, I guess I just needed to vent the idea and hear myself say it to accept the fact that I'm falling for a meme and gonna go through with it. Anyone interested in a follow up?

absolutely. I wanna hear how it goes. Good luck man, have fun.

Thanks a lot, user, for stopping by, weighing in and the wish of good luck - much appreciated. I hope to be able to greentext it after the weekend.

If you don't tap that you're a goddamn idiot and I hope you break your legs. Them titties are The size of watermeloons. Nothing else matters.
/thread

Kek, thanks, user, you're a glorious faggot and I value your motivation - I'm gonna do it. And I'm not gonna lie, in the heat of the moment I'd very likely let her pin me as well if it comes to that.

That's pretty homosexual, man. I hope he carries H.I.V., and you become positive. That's a mental disorder, and you have a sexual fantasy about it.

This cunts jealous. Fuck the tranny!

Because obviously we all fuck Tinder-date strangers bareback.

Jealous about having intercourse with a male? No, it's actually saddness. Don't be a borderline closet monkey. Leave it in the past, and go forwarded fucking girls.

I was hoping more for a handshake which both of you have cuts, and transfer blood.

This nigga fucked at least 7 trannies before and is in deep denial

Are you retarded or just lack comprehension?
>not millennial
>not emulating blackness in any way
>was against fucking the trap and said to meet in public so he could see for himself and not get raped

DO ITT!!!!

Do it or you're gay

Go ahead and fuck her more power to you dude but like don't get suicidal or any of that crap if you end up regretting it

Again, this isn't for the lack of pussy but for the curiosity and the hunger for more.

I didn't even read that response at first, if fucking a trap doesn't give me the hiv, that post sure did

Once you accidentally run up against some thick stubble (it will be everywhere because Mexican) you’ll realize this was a mistake and all you really wanted was a positive male role model.

No, for sure, if it was my only shot at getting laid, or my only sexual fantasy to ever happen, I'd probably be pretty messed up if it wasn't perfect or good - but now I'm just gonna do it because I can, I got on here, started the thread to get called a faggot because that's where all the hesitation were at: am I going to officially become gay? No, it's just sex, experimentation and good fun.

Not just saying this to try and justify myself, but if anything feels off or more gay than I can stand, I'll get out.

C'mon, dude. You can do better than him. Yep, him, that's a straight up man. Find one that actually passes.

He isn't passable? It's really my first shot ever at fucking one, didn't know if I'd dare expect the real world traps to hold Sup Forums trap thread tier

Lol your fine user.
That booty is pretty nice
For what ever reason every one thinks they deserve Bailey J

Dubs of truth confirmed: she might not be Eva Lin, but I'm not Gosling either