IM WITH HER

wow really makes you think.

Every man who votes for Hillary is a spineless pussy, this is undisputed.

Wow, really makes me drink

He's got little penises on his tie.

>chinless, jawless faggot is a faggot

Wow, I'm really surprised.

>.05 has been deposited into....ahhh you the know rest.

Faggot.

>nose
only explanation

Wow, I am now a #Clintoris

Are there any cutting edge terms for these people besides nu-males and cucks? If you've got anything good let me know

what did he mean by this?

not taking advice from someone with a patterned tie and patterned shirt...

Are you #ManEnough4Hillary ?

might be also buttplugs

Cuck is the most potent. They can't turn it around to mean something good. Faggot still works, too.

And it is really funny how this fag is projection Hillary crap on the tower the Emperor owns. This is so fucking pathetic.

Faggots

>WOOOOOOW
>O
>O
>O
>W

I'm now a #CruzMissile.

Forced perspective is the most original form of artistic photography ever. This man should be famous for inventing forced perspective. Except the fact that the sign is clearly in the foreground. Forced perspective is like such easy shit, how can you fuck it up like that? Everybody responsible for that picture should be sentenced to 5000 years of photography purgatory and banned for 100000 lifetimes from ever owning a camera.

Pure truth.

>that smug, condescending look as he poses like a juvenile girl in front of the crowning achievement of one of our country's modern real estate empires.

this. and the fact that they all know they are voting for a criminal is inexcusable. DotR

into the gas chamber it goes.