Guys of Sup Forums...

Guys of Sup Forums , my girl just confessed she had sex with a homeless man living at her house and says she doesn't remember because he gave her coke. What do?

Whaaaat , im not a specjalist but coke doesn work like that

she cheated on you and is trying to blame coke. cocaine is a stimulant. she wouldn't have blacked out or anything. she purposely cheated on you and is trying to blame cocaine.

Blame yourself and start doing coke, retard.

Do coke with the homeless guy, is it the guy in the couch

(This is OP)That's what im saying. She should have remembered it all but she claims she can't. I still feel guilty because she's been struggling with depression the whole time I've met her so I don't understand why she'd do this. Should I stay or should I go?

why stay dating a cheating coke fiend?

sounds like she did coke started feining and had to fuck him for more

I don't know. This girl has tried to sabotage every other relationship I've tried to build. Is this a sign of mental illness or something?

Shes a cokewhore bro. sorry to break it to you

U mnie what im thinking ? Im thinking that she cheated on you but with normal guy like her friend or her ex... And now she wanna safe her ass and blaim homeless.... I mean srsly WHO her fucked by homeless ( only another homeless mam maybe)

Fucking autocorect

Nah I've met the guy it was, it's actually a homeless person. Her mom apperantly let him crash there as a place to stay and i dont understand. My family wouldn't ever do something like that, is this what white trash households are always like?

man up and become homeless so you can live an alpha life like that guy

You are Black man ? Just asking

Im latin , what does being black matter ? Lol

pretend to be a cuck, film her doing horribly degrading things for coke and share

Just leave her man, God knows what STD's she got from some coke fueled couch surfer.

You can either be,
>The Guy who left his cheating GF
or
>The guy who still stays with his cheating GF even though she took some losers pulsing cock

spic is just the french way to say nigger miguel

i dated a girl that after we broke up started screwing a homeless guy. 6 months later and she's living on the streets full-time with him. id run away from just about anyone who gets personal with the homeless, just saying bro.

I did cocaine lastnight. I remember everything.

What do?
Is this a fucking joke or something?
Either break up with her immediately or smash her brains in and bury her in the woods.
If you choose not to do either you deserve to get your brains smashed in you total fucking faggot.

This

people get attached to homeless people to cover up their own sadness, failings, and depression. its a guilt satisfaction thing.

>says she doesn't remember because he gave her coke
that's not how coke works

Where does she live? I have a hard-on and a bit of coke....

Fuck coke Sniff the homeless blame her

>homeless man

So why are you trying to get us to picture some 50 year old man in rags when it was obviously some college chad crashing at her place for the semester

U said that sth about WHITE householders , that's why i Ask but neveremind. I wanna Ask you for 2 things dude, first do you live her ? And second what she is like ? I mean dis she Has mental problems ? It just unbelieveable have sex with a stinky hobo ?

You just need fuck the homeless guy and the problem will go away.

Don't do anything stupid dude , be a man , i mean c'mon she fucked with a hobo, you don't want to stick up Ur cock on her again, screw her there is a lot of fishy in the see

they hate themselves and do this to try to bring themselves up. they like toying with others emotions

Coke definitely does not do this. Get the fuck out of that relationship now. Got a grade A liar on your hands.

It was literally a homeless man. As in a guy who lives in the street and does meth. The gross hobo you're all picturing is exactly what he is, unshaven, uneducated unclean, jobless, addicted to coke and meth. Im not making this up

This is my first relationship and now every girl knows what she did and won't want to touch me. It sucks, I'm just trying to make it through college and have a cool life but I live in a poor neighborhood and unfortunately it's full of drugs and addicts.

Abandon that thot.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Apperantly her mom thinks this is acceptable behavior. It's like everyone here I talk to think it's normal. Am I crazy Sup Forums?

how does it feel to be more subhuman to your girl than that