Which countries are the shithole countries? Asking for a friend

Which countries are the shithole countries? Asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/fragile-states-index-2016-brexit-syria-refugee-europe-anti-migrant-boko-haram/
shitholenations.com/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/368576-trump-rips-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any country with a majority that's not white

I'd say India is in the top five

In the view of the rest of the world: America, after the comment by that idiot.

The ones immigrants are coming from. Because, you know, if their countries weren't shitholes, why would they be so desperate to leave?

Any country that the State Department says is dangerous for Americans to visit. Most of Africa, Haiti, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, lots of areas in central and South America.

...places you CERTAINLY DO NOT want immigrants from

america, when it's being run by a traitorous dictator

You're drunk, Hillary. Go to bed.

If America is the shithole why are so many people willing to risk death and imprisonment to get here?

you don't group people together. closet sissy nazi

that's what he meant

there are plenty of people who come here and then leave retard. have you seen jackie chan?

Yet, the left is so willing to use identity politics to create segregated places for blacks only, women only, the gays only, etc. In fact, the left is the most divisive group in America.

learn to use a computer, computer illiterate closet sissy nazi

#nancytheshithole

some alternative facts you got there. our largetst cities are all democratic and the most diversed communities in america. unlike you livining in cow fart land of north dakota

>you don't group people together.
everyone does
including you, proclaiming falsecunt
signal harder

the fucking racists retort is that i'm the racists. hahaha

>some alternative facts you got there. our largetst cities are all democratic and the most diversed communities in america. unlike you livining in cow fart land of north dakota

CLEARLY, you received the FINEST inner city education!

>democratic
sure kid
>diversed
dat city edumacation

you got that half right, someone get this aryan a sheet

Trump is turning America into a shithole. He drinks piss and sucks Putins dick

thanks for proving my point

again, proving my point

It's not so much the shithole countries we don't want, we just want less shithole people.
>bring in more educated professionals, it will be good for everyone

well i reckon ya'll probably dun herd

the stupid here is fierce

quads of truth

kek
keep not lumping people together
self-proclaim harder

Any country that elects a shithead for president.
Donnie is moron.
We warned you murrica but did you listen...no

maybe if you run your bs enough times
no one will read back far enough to notice your hysterical self-contradiction

Statistically speaking, pic related is a shithole

USA

Its bullshit regardless of president.

Dubs say US is best country

6666 quads

No they don't

African countries, Haiti, and everything from Mexico and down.
If they WEREN'T shit holes, they would not be flooding the western countries.

Fuck all liberals.

>create segregated places for blacks only, women only, gays only, etc
Examples of this?

Since he's so fond of talking about the wall lets use Mexico as a ruler of measure.

Spain and the British commonwealth might as well be Mexico that and Europe.

Downgrade the standard of living and actual house architecture and you've got India and Brazil.

Everywhere else is a shithole country. All of it.

Any country that isn't western or asian. Liberals seem to think that every country is perfectly fine yet they think its racist for trump to not allow mass immigration.
Can liberals not be huge hypocritical pieces of shit for once in their fucking lives? Its fucking astounding that they have such a lack of self awareness and have the arrogance to shove their flawed bullshit down the rest of our throats. I wish that they would just teleport to the endgame of every communist country and exterminate themselves for the good of the world.

Top 5 Shitholes

Has to be

Bolivia
North Korea
Philippines
Nigera
Oman

Trump acts and talks like a child and illiterates eat his shit up.

This tbh, but unironically.

Just the United States

This isn't hard to understand.
Any nation on the Foreign Policy list of Fragile States is a shithole.
See: foreignpolicy.com/fragile-states-index-2016-brexit-syria-refugee-europe-anti-migrant-boko-haram/

>jackie chan

Only sjw think that America is a shithole, everyone else (non-european) would love to live in the USA.
The top 10 shitholes:
>10: Republic of Congo
>9: Myanmar
>8: Kenya
>7: Democratic Republic of Congo
>6: Saudi Arabia
>5: Zimbabwe
>4: Afghanistan
>3: Angola
>2: Somalia
>1: India, literal shithole

you assume he actually said this. since damn near everything if not everything the MSM reports on him is a lie, i doubt seriously that he said that.

Racist faggot

Dont forget Chad

You are pants on head retarded.

Top kek, what was I supposed to do? Add the Netherlands or Japan in the middle of the list to make it more diverse?

>0: Chad, such a shithole it cannot be forgotten

Well, Turkey is also could be placed on top of this shithole countries list.

We have same disease like united states.
It's like trump but like lite version of it.
Erdogan is the cancer which chemotherapy helps to cancer spread more.

Don’t forget post Brexit England. Look at the pound.

The problem about Brexit is that they forgot to also remove the paki plague

He was referring to Haiti and parts of Africa specifically.

paki's and indian's is cancer in england as well as turks.

In turkey, syrians and arabs are cancer.
thanks to them especially arabs, all Sup Forums calls turks as sandniggers. we are riding bmw's not camels.

>ITT experts
>talks about countries being shitholes
>never been to any of them
>base judgement on pictures and movies
>typical ignorant assumption of "if this is one place in said country the rest of the country is the same."
>someone gives them same reason for their country, they have a anger attack of butthurts

SSDD

Spot the Britian First Patriot, who believes every shread of lie from Paul Faggot's mouth.

None, they all suck.

Haiti is difficult to see in the image but it is also red.

am i a turkfag who fully aware of cancer in any country.

fuck england and brits.

Well I have always considered turks the most tolerable kind of muslims and would definitely prefer to be in a turkish neighborhood over being in an arab of nigger one. Here in South America (Argentina) natives are the fucking cancer, they are ALL mentally retarded, and since arabs don't want to come here the cuck governments praise them.

There are countries that are ok like south Africa but are shitholes. Thailand. Thailand bitches all of indochina

South Africa is less than Mexico. Everyone including Europe is less than Mexico. How Australia gets a free pass I don't get. The only country to break this rule and win is Canada. Canada is still less or equal to the united states.

China is an exception because chino cochino. Tokyo does not belong in Godiva chocolates Japan Mexico but then again so does the middle east

The middle east Latin America not Mexico and all of Asia. Shithole.

Russia is poor Mexico communist China China = best Korea south Korea = north Korea.

I am from China. Resident of Hong Kong. Currently living in Grand Cayman. I occasionally visit USA on official business or with friends. When the visit is concluded I am too glad to leave the shit hole called America and would hang myself if I was sentenced to live in the USA for life.

india is a paradise compared to congo, seriously.

of course you are, of course

>you haven't physically been to Zimbabwe, that means that you cannot have any reliable information on Zimbabwe, maybe it's paradise on Earth!
KYS, seriously. But before, just ask this to yourself and be as sincere as you can: where would you prefer to live, in Copenhagen or in Harare (Zimbabwe's capital)? have a nice time with your sjw identity crisis.

russia

well turkey is right now in middle of beign modern western country or shitty islamic cunt dumbshit sandnigger country. beside that ofc this not applied in general but almost in every country turks are tolerable.

Speaking seriously, yes you're right, India is among the best third world countries (still third world tho). I mainly put it at number 1 because of all the sewage disposal problems (due to the insane number of people and the poor city planning) which make open defecation a real problem in cities like New Delhi, thus making it a literal shithole

China, home of Sup Forums leader

shitholenations.com/

Good countries in the international community:

1 Mexico
2 Saudi Arabia South Africa Thailand Brazil India Japan Australia

Mexico = all of Europe and the British commonwealth

2 and everything else shithole

China is a dirty communist nightmare.

Russia = USA

USA #1
Canada Russia, Britain Germany
Poor powerless , shithole due to refugees slightly better than Mexico

Mexico = Thailand.

You realize reading and writing is a requirement of interaction in this medium, yeah? Also I've spent a lot of time tutoring the illiterate to be able to read and if you're going to be a good little liberal maybe you should consider how hard it is to get the illiterate to come forward and be tutored in the first place. Hell it's free and we still spend the first month shutting down their delusions about how they're somehow better off for not being able to read.

The entirety of russia. Grey, cold, 3rd world country full of mongo fuckin' faggots in knockoff tracksuits.

Melania Trump would have been priority for deportation under new immigration rules
thehill.com/homenews/administration/368576-trump-rips-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in

this

>Be the sissy committee that leads the Gay Union of Europe
>Your jew masters tell you to destroy civilization by importing millions of niggers and arabs and allowing them to do whatever they want (and paying them for recking your country)
>See that Turkey, for muslim country standards, it's actually quite decen
>Turkey wants to join Gay Union of Europe
>Tell Turkey that you will only allow it to join if it can import twice the niggers
>Turkey accepts and imports more than 2 millions syrians
>Do not accept Turkey into Gay Union of Europe anyway because erdogan is mean to terrorists
Seriously this looks like a stupid challenge to join a retarded highschool frat

I'm starting to believe all the middle east is like that. A major city influenced by the British commonwealth Indians are disgusting subhuman trash. Queverguenza

All countries in Latin America, Africa; all Muslim countries.

They shit right out in the streets in India!

The entire eastern block is the worst humanity has to offer.

Argiefag here, Buenos Aires is half-decent (though everyone is retarded, don't know if that's normal everywhere), the rest of the country is a true shithole tho

Argentina is white racism. Absolutely disgusting. I as a Mexican used to respect the japanese and arabs. Not anymore now I know them

+North Korea

Turkey is a dictatorship. That's why the Gay Union of Europe rejects them.

Liberals bitch about how bad the US is but won't leave.

Calm down with the rant bro, ur not bill burr

White chinks in Europe trying to be French. How bad can it get? That's another Mexico or Thailand.

I'd rather race troll trying to justify Russians than justify Indians and south Africans.

Stay mad kid

Fuck

Yemen and Syria should be tied for #1. Those shitholes are fatal.

this
why isn't this obvious? If Hondurans are making the trek through Mexico to make it to the US, or Haitians are in boats trying to flee, or Syrians running from civil war ... How does Trump come off as anything other than stating the obvious?

Yeah I'm sure all of the shithole countries are going to cancel their immigration applications after that. Idiot.

>Argentina if white racism
I can't see the problem with that

I was going to include it in the list, but then I remembered that beautiful hyperactive fat guy and decided that North Korea is first world tier

>Dictatorship
Again, I can't see the problem (in any case, Erdogan is a bad dictator)