User, why haven't you joined the kkk or a neo nazi group?

>user, why haven't you joined the kkk or a neo nazi group?
>a-are you a race traitor?

Fuck off back to your circlejerkkk you (((freemason))) and tell your KKKike friends to stay away from me
You degenerates aren't welcome around here, when you truly understand the Fuehrer's message THEN we can talk

a-are you employed?

Is log jamming teens before their credit score falls out like their teeth part of the bonus package?

all racial-realist groups are compromised by LEOs (FBI mainly)

be a lone wolf and spread the message on the internet, it's more effective and safer, and you don't lose your job.

of course

KKK=50+ year old fat guys (usually local business men) who sit around smoking cubans and lamenting the fall of white America ehile almost 1/2 the group are FBI informants or actual FBI plants.

Neo-Nazi: Trailor meth drag gonna trailer meth trash. The soldiers are romper stomper tweakers who couldn't hold a job at McDonalds and are all POI to local LEOs and dreams of being the next Tim Mcveigh..albeit a Mcveigh who finally lights the race/civil war. MOre than 1/2 of these guys are informants and/or work for the FBI.

The mid-level guys all sell coke/heroin/opiates for thier bosses in jail who are owned by the cartels.

The biker gangs..HAHA excuse me "CLUBS" sell/run guns most are FIB informants and or work for the cartels.

fix ur site

Any more of her?

>Implying my ego is so fragile that I require a community identity
The real reason that racists are in decline is because they are, by nature, weak people who can’t stand on their own

Because they believe in god. White is the superior race except for their mental disease that makes them believe in children's fairy tales.

Don't get me wrong though... blacks believe the same shit so they're no better. Funny how the only reason they have god is because white people whipped them till they agreed to it... yet once they were freed, they kept on believing. Proves how powerful a mental disease it is.

Same girl?

You know what? If I could be half as rich as him, I’d take looking like an overweight neckbeard.

they won't let me join cause im brown

Damn. Ig?? FB?

Being non religious is degenerate. Kys

1)I`m not a racist or interested in identity politics.
2)I still want to remain gainfully employed.
3)I already have party membership in a social democratic party of Finland.

And how well have social democrat parties done at maintaining a stable Christian society and culture?

Pretty well, considering that we still have two state churches that is well funded and generally supported by the public, the party itself etc.

Anti-religious sentiment in the party died shortly after the civil war so political status quo in this regard is going to remain for a long time towards future.

yes