AARON RODGERS BANGING BAYWATCH STAR

Damn...... my boy Aaron Rodgers is wasting no time after breaking up with his last supermodel girlfriend. Good for him.

>In a photo exclusively obtained by Terez Owens, the Packers quarterback is seen with a blond woman walking the course at the Westchester Golf Course in Los Angeles.

>Though Rodgers recently revealed he cut back on golf to focus more on his fitness, it seems he’s willing to make an exception for Rohrbach, the model-turned-actress who appears in the upcoming “Baywatch” movie and previously dated Leonardo DiCaprio. Rohrbach, 27, played golf on the college level at Georgetown.

nypost.com/2017/04/28/aaron-rodgers-spied-on-rebound-golf-date-with-swimsuit-model/

Generic blonde bimbo number 3503806850

>>In a photo exclusively obtained by Terez Owens,

Aaron leaking his own vacation photos to keep the gay rumors down

>AARON RODGERS BANGING BAYWATCH STAR
The Rock? Damn.

Gay

I do like the ladies, you know. I do like 'em.

He is doing it wrong.

He needs to gets a non-hot girlfriend so people actually believe it's some form of true love.

Running around with models is way too suspicious.

lol she's fucking ugly

Nice upgrade for a guy who really likes women.

Damn, I suppose he really, really, really likes women.

He's capable of seducing literally any woman in the world. Why would Rodgers settle for some ugly whore?

The classic Sawyer con

>Previously dated Leonardo DiCaprio
She's just a fag hag

>Running around with models is way too suspicious
but these are the kind of women used to image contracts and interested in being talked about in the media, the job fits them too well

Why does Aaron keep dating women who happen to have movies about to come out??

These photos are so fucking obviously PR stunts. I feel bad that he doesn't think he come out in current year.

whoa, that guy seems like he really, really likes women

Sup Forums once again BTFO beyond repair

They look like a great couple tbqh

I think he just has a very big complex about it. In fact everyone telling him it's okay probably just makes that worse.

the gook chick was way hotter tb h

If anything this isn't more proof that he's gay. If he were straight he'd try to be dating Daddario

>date an attractive girl
>DURRRRRR GAY

You're all retarded if you actually think this.

Aaron pls

Look up who she's dated before

It's like a go to of "suspiciously single" hollywood men

>tfw the photo has to be updated to have mike glennon/mitch trubisky

rip nutler

this guy literally calls photographers to wait for him at the golf course, trying way too hard to appear straight

He's a real fan of the ladies I mean what can he say..he just loves women

Damn. What an alpha.

I wish I was a star NFL QB so I could constantly get prime pussy like Aaron does

>chick is as flat as a 9 year old boy

REALLY
E
A
L
L
Y

I'll be honest, it was getting suspicious how literally every white starting NFL QB except for him is married, but this seals it, he's gotta be straight.