WTF SEMI FINALS ARE THIS WEEK ALREADY???

WTF SEMI FINALS ARE THIS WEEK ALREADY???

HOW DID I NOT NOTICE

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for this thread klaus

Same here now Imy gonna be stuck at work

Because no one ever invites you to watch CL with them.

i guess its because there are no white teams left. all german and english teams are gone so literally whats the point?

yes i assume so aswell

wir schauen immer bei uns in der WG, habe es trotzdem nicht gewusst

>whats the point?
watch and learn how the game is played.

diving and shooting offside goals? lol

Nice thread attention whoring reddit queerbait

You now realize it's already may 2017.

Don't talk like that to the European champions

JERRIES BTFO

>being a wagecuck

>being a leech faggot

there is one european champion in all remaining teams afaik and its ronaldo. 1 good player cant outweigh the diving of 39 other players.

>who is Pepe?
>who is Moutinho?

Good questions.

pepe: injured, wont probably appear this season
moutinho: literally who, played only 3 games

>this much butthurt
Moutinho is nÂș3 in a two man midfield. He's older but with his experience likely candidate to play, like he did in the Euro final assisting to the winner.
>if he's injured he's not part of the team
just shut up and enjoy the games. try to take notes, because quite clearly german teams are not keeping up.
why you'd mention english teams is beyond me

all your best teams got knocked out by a single german team lol. perhaps you should take notes if you can't even keep up in euro league.

>tfw exams today and tomorrow

Fuck I just want to sit at home get stoned and watch CL games

nice deflection faggot.

>English teams
>White

Lol

not like I claimed we compete at club level, not enough people and economy to sustain giant clubs.
we're happy with producing the best talent and export it to the top level. reminder that all the QFs had portuguese players in their squads, except the Jews and the Anglos, including that same German team.

>"this year i'll go outside and get myself a gf"

god i hate this fucking existence of mine so much

Stop the fap Hans

Well, I went outside, so 50% completed, r-right?

>implying that'll do anything

i'm THIS close to start lifting though
never been so close since 2008

It does help a lot mate. Non memeing here! don't give up, make it happen lifting would be a great way to boost confidence and overall well being.

It's probably because you've been busy raping women and children, mahmoud

Please stop discussing things in moonspeak. Thank you.

Is this /bundes/?

rainer ruheee

Do your balls not literally start to ache if you haven't blew a load after a couple of weeks?

thanks man

>tfw will end up not doing it anyway

No, I quite never felt ache. The content you watch does make a big difference. It only gets easier in my opinion the hardest is the first month.
Just go do it without much expectations, you know you'll regret not giving it a shot.

not him but the problem i have with lifting isnt the lifting, but the eating.

i dont want to change my eating habits, i dont want to eat tons of food which is not a pleasure. eating is supposed to be fun not work

Yeah even though I advise him, I don't for the same reason you described..and it isn't appealing to me to look that big. On the other hand being TSU tier is bretty great and that's what I aim for personally and that does require some lifting/exercising.