God exist. prove me wrong

god exist. prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/fossil-reveals-what-last-common-ancestor-of-humans-and-apes-looked-liked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I rape women all the time.

Burden of proof bitch. Prove you’re right

Prove he is.

prove u are right athiest cucklord?????

Trump is president

Summerfag

Wouldn't have taken my ex's life is he was real. If he is, then what an asshole.

Why would he permit evil and freewill? Why even create humans in the first place? Just to take a side in a petty squabble with one of his subjects?

yes however if he has a dress code this is not it..

>makes a claim
>can't prove it himself
>asks people to prove him wrong

That's definitely how you argue. You truly are a faggot.

Which god?

>Sees bait
>falls for bait
>complains about bait

Sorry I just had to. No ill-will intended.

He wouldn't let this happen fggt

Let's look at some intangible beings humanity believes in:
Santa Claus
Bigfoot
Alien abductions
Ghosts
Zeus
The Loch Ness Monster
Allah
Jesus
Flying Spaghetti Monster
All those gods africans sacrifice chickens and human blood to please

I think any reasonably sane person would agree that all of those are imaginary. I see not how god is any different.

Show me a picture of you're so called God.

Don't forget slenderman

Story time

Exactly this, and none of those things can be disproven. And yet agnostics will only describe themselves as agnostic wrt gods and often wrt only one god. I regard them as only marginally less retarded than theists.

If trips god does not exist.

If God is just an anthropomorphic representation of nature then sure, God exists.

*your

Tard

Quads checked.

If dubs, I undoubtedly devote my life to Christ.

I'm of the opinion God isn't real and that our universe is the result of natural physical phenomena that may one day be explained by science. Also we are the descendants of apes. Deal with it.

We share a common ancestor.

That's actually a pretty neat quote, but write it down and memorize it instead. Makes you seem sharp, and relying on meme format is quite restricting.

the god as in god from religous texts? easy. Could be god, a number of gods, who created god?

I'm not convinced some sort of higher power doesn't exist as mass cannot be created or destroyed only transferred (law of science)....so...how did the matter get there in the first place? unless it organically appeared out of nowhere (I don't believe we can see past the big bang so?)

I meant prehistoric apes but yeah.

>asking for proof to either support or refute a zero-probability statement

What is this common ancestor? What is its name? What distinguishes it from being just a human or just an ape? Do we have a skeleton or any fossils from such creature? Do we know what the hell this creature is or have ANY evidence of it existing other than "It MUST have existed?"

The answer is "God is able, but not willing." This does NOT make God malevolent, despite the nice neat little package it lets you put things in. God lets us live with the consequences of our actions. If humans didn't have the choice of doing evil, then any good we do is not of our own free will, but preprogrammed disposition to doing good. We are given a choice of whether to do good or to do evil..... and sadly, humanity has decided it wants evil. Sup Forums is proof of this. God doesn't want to force us to do only good with no option for evil, otherwise we would be robots... and do you REALLY want that reality instead of what we have? Think for once instead of simply parroting atheist mantras like these.

yeah, it doesn't make god malevolent, just indifferent. But cold indifference is in my opinion worse. It's nihilistic if anything. Shouldn't god believe in us, as we believe in him?

We have plenty of fossils, bud.

scientificamerican.com/article/fossil-reveals-what-last-common-ancestor-of-humans-and-apes-looked-liked/

If only there were a quick way to search for and access such information...

There is no reason for gods to exist. The universe can and does exist without them.

I should've specified. It's was from a hypothetical stand-point; me as a human believing in a higher entity. Me, myself, don't believe in god, but I have no qualms for people that do.

Everything on earth was created. Anyone with even rudimentary critical thinking skills and a bit of engineering knowledge will be able to see this.

There is only one God, the Bible is his word. Portions of the Bible were written thousands of years before Jesus was born, and contains information that humans of that era would have no context for. For example, the Bible's first page explains how earth is a stationary, flat plane enclosed with a solid structure. The entirety of the earth realm exists within the waters.

It takes a tremendous amount of pseudo-intellectual cuckery to maintain the lie that God does not exist...but he does, and he came to earth as Jesus to allow humans to be forgiven for sin.

You gain nothing by rejecting God and Jesus - but by accepting them, repenting for your sins and trying to live according to God's simple commandments, you will gain everything.

God you mean

>blah blah blah u gotta be a dummy to not see god in everything cletus

Na sry

>There is no reason for gods to exist. The universe can and does exist without them.

God exists outside of his creation and is eternal. There is no universe - that fiction is scientism based on nothing other than hearsay or deliberate lies.

Earth is a physical realm CREATED by God for humans. How stupid are you to believe something as facile as the "big bang" when evidence of God's creation is so blatant and obvious?

Oh, nice effort. Morons love living in denial of obvious truths.

You're a bad bait, you don't lay out any concrete arguments as to why you believe in god. You read the bible, liked what you see and then started believing it. It was that simple. You can't even argue why the big bang is a facile argument, or why you think god exists. And also, the bible is written by people, for people. It's people you believe in, not technically god. But you do you man.

if God would just eliminate all evil then there would be no point to life in the first place

Can't we all just agree that Scientologists are cancer?

God is an awesome God.

My problem with organized religion isn't so much that they claim a God exists (who could know for certain?) but that they claim to know who that God is, what he wants, and that every other God is a false one. Why can't they just say "we think God is real" and leave it at that?

god does not exist. prove me wrong.

They are exploitative and manipulative. Other than that they are quite the same as other religions.