If world war 3 broke what would the sides look like?

If world war 3 broke what would the sides look like?

Save this image

i love russia but there is no way usa and russia will ever be on the same side

they are too hot headed

its like 2 chads fighting

the only war i can agree on

Fixed

AYGAY FORDY SEBEN OR A R FIBDEEN :O

USA / Poland
vs
Turkey / Germany

Given that neither the French nor the Germans would actually fight in an EU war, they would just argue about whether or not it was socially responsible or politically correct to do so... I'm afraid America is on its own.

We are voting Brexit so wont be part of the EU camp.

me

vs

jew

Not true. If China ever got ballsy enough to invade Siberia and try and retake the only Qing holdings in the Russian Pacific Maritime, you might see the US getting involved.We like Russia holding Northeast Asia. They can't do anything with it and it literally leaves a howling wilderness on our western border.

If China were to overrun it, we'd have to deal with those fuckers on the Bering straight. No bueno.

Not if Trump gets elected, he knows how to make unlikely allies.

Me too.
Finally get some europoors to shut up after the U.S. wins.

That's not a World War, that's a conflict with uneven forces and a clear winner from the start unless nuclear bombs and everybody lose. That's also not likely.

Again, not likely even if Russia would obviously side with the EU if China goes crazy.

Would be interesting. But the EU would be too lazy to try to compete military and would just go Diplomacy or Nuclear.

Looks like we are getting a whole bunch of new vassal states.
>implying they aren't already

Protip: you can't

By my recollection it already happened... twice. You lost

Retard. You clearly have no idea what the fuck you are talking about there bud.

Hey if you really think all those countries could beat the U.S. then why haven't they?
The entire world talks shit about the U.S. yet can't do anything about us.

There will be 3 teams

>TEAM greedy
USA
EU
Brazil
India
Japan
South Korea

>The more Sup Forums aprooved team
China
Countries that left the EU (Poland, Greece, Britain, Ireland, Hungary and Romania etc)
Russia
Argentina
Iran

>Muslim
Turkey
Saudi Arabia
Eygypt
"ISIS"

We all fucking know ww3 will be against Germany AGAIN.

Because there is no reason for them to do? International relations is not like the WWE. Just because you could smash someones face in with a chair does not mean you actively go around trying to do it.

> USA and UK not in the same team
That's cute you think it's possible

Oh shit.

Forgot to mention that USA splits into civil war

Keep telling yourself that

>usa and saudi in different teams, isis too

wew lad

I never said that you wouldn't win
It's either MAD or the way it is now. and we create your weapons of war. Get off your high horse yank and pull your finger out of your arse while your at it.

of course it will be. central europe will go batshit insane if the UK leaves the EU, especially if other countries follow suit

Why is Australia an asian colony?

Thanks bro, I appriciate it.

Don't act like UK or France when Germany starts gathering their shit troops though

>EU
>Siding with United States of Americuck

J U S T

and the us would lose

Leaf wins planet. Ezpz
>Tfw I cant find that image of the Canadian continent names

America is spoiling for war.
We hate not being at war.
Soon brothers, I'll see you all on the frontlines.

the US almost sided with the germans in WWII

>invade Siberia
Yeah, yeah, invade this, invade that. You literally have no clue what siberia is and why no one ever will invade it.

fix'd :^)

Yes. I want it

why arent you one is a better question

Your shitty state that only lasted a few months died hundreads of years ago
Get over it you redneck bastard

i wish japan still looked like this

Eastern Europe, Russia and China
VS
Western Europe and the US

I bet a lot of europoors and other 3rd worlders fantasize about this a lot.
Too bad it will never happen.

>american education
jesus fucking christ

but then weaboos wouldn't exist and moot wouldn't have made this shitposting cesspool we call home

Finally a fair fight

is norway really this clueless in american history? the midwest was mainly settled by germans, and german was the second most spoken language for quite some time. go look up joe kennedy's history.

you really don't know what you're talking about.

yes and how is this relevant to ww2? it is not

>we almost fought with the Germans because our mid western redneck trash wanted us too and we would've done it even though we treated them like shit and banned their language

germany alone almost won ww2 and now you are thinking about going against not only them but the rest of europe + russia. Yeah, good luck with that burger.

this is the most retarded divisions ever.
>Asian countries fucking hate each other or have no relation at all
>Eurabia not part of Muslim colonies
>Australia as Asian Empire

you didnt come fucking close to siding with the germans you delusional retard.

yes, THE PEOPLE were pro german, that has nothing to do with government. your government was and still is a kike proxy government, there is not a single fucking chance on earth america would have sided with germany. ww2 happened essentially because germany was making its own way outside of the western international banking clique of america, britain, france etc, there is not a single chance on earth the american government would have ever sided with germany, they were on two completely opposite sides from the very beginning. youre completely delusional.

Absolutely this.
Murrifats and their wishful thinking of China invading Siberia are just pathetic.

blue:USA, NATO and pro USA countries.

red:axis of evil

orange: i don't know enough about them.

also, i have an idea here that might be fun for all of us

norway, please tell me the reason why people call the war in afghanistan and iraq a war for israel. specifically, cite the economic reason for israel.

i'll give you a clue: it involves international trade.

now, go on, norway, show us how superior your education is.

actually, yes it is. again, look up joseph kennedy. his opinion on the UK was not a fringe opinion

Glorious anti-Islam league of USA and Greater Russia (Russia+Belaruse+Ukraine+Kazakhstan) versus Combined Islamic state of Middle East, Eurabia and Fucking leafs under leadership of Mohammed resurrected by foul powers of Merkel and Soros in Germany. Of course eurocucks, their Arab overlords and Trudeau don't stand a chance. Also, Straya is invited to Glorious Allies.

Dunno about my sides but your sides would be obliterated

>inb4 somebody asks what those black clusters are

Right because the German military today is so scary.
Europe has turned into a cumdump for Muslim shitskins.

But keep dreaming.

>NATO, South, and Central America vs. Russia
Russia has no real allies, China would almost certainly remain neutral than having its economy collapse the moment the west stops importing shit from them and US naval dominance means that Russia's few supporters would be cut off from them.
If WW3 did break out China would be like the US during WW1, provide economic aid the entire war, suddenly join the winners just before they end to help decide the peace terms.

lol, just goes to show how little you know about geopolitics

t. 11% Muslim country that's on the verge of collapse

You couldn't even take Ukraine you sub human mongrel.

>that has nothing to do with government
again, this entire argument was thrown out the window before you even decided to reply, seeing as the joe kennedy reference occurred before you even posted.

tell you what, i'll offer the same challenge to you that i offered to norway.

see also, before you call america a kike proxy government, remember that the UK were the ones who pushed for mandatory palestine and sykes-picot

nice try, though.

>hurr durr: the post

To see how wrong you will inevitably be?

>SE Asia siding with China
>Japan siding with China
>South Korea on the same side as North Korea
>India siding with China
>Iran and Saudi Arabia on the same side

Jesus fucking Christ, there's so much wrong with this idiotic map, I don't want to outline everything that's wrong with it.

Please die.

what does black mean? and why is Israel the only black one anyway?

Finally!!!

>Hurr the South will rise again
Wake me up when the South isn't a third world hellhole.

>uses an unmobilesed military as a reason why the country is weak.
wew lad. how high is your iq ?

Would be a hell of a war
>US navy completely controls the Pacific and Atlantic
>Overruns all of the Americas in less than a year
>Bombs the fuck out of major ports in NATO countries
After that who the fuck knows but simply driving the US out of their existing conquests in the Americas would take several years assuming the world would ever be able to catch up to the US navy when the US is fully mobilized and has all of the resources of the Western hemisphere.

fuck australia they're shitposting pigs

t. Mexican colony

We are 11% muslim because we conquered those muslims and their lands. We don't have any muslim majors in Moscow or anywhere but Kavkaz. Oh, and how can state with second best army be on verge of collapse? We don't have refugee crisis.

there wont be a WWIII because the second it would break out, russia and america would unload their entire arsenal of nukes onto each other, turning both into wastelands

>"b-b-but there was a contract saying both parties need to destroy all their nukes!!"

ye, they totally did that, dumb goy :^)

>Britain
>Relevant
France has a larger military than the bongs

gas yourself, you tripfag kike

Going for a hat trick of losses, huh?

cause kikes dont do wars, they sit on the sides, selling guns and shit

it would be unfair otherwise. We win anyway.

More importantly, the U.S. Is a power business partner, so war would be a bad idea for everyone. China used to be, I don't know if they still are due to the economic crisis they had.

what the fuck are you on about?

>m-muh joseph kennedy

oh, the guy the roosevelt administration got rid of for not going along with the official tune?

>When the American public and Roosevelt Administration officials read his quotes on democracy being "finished", and his belief that the Battle of Britain was not about "fighting for democracy", all of it being just "bunk", they realized that Kennedy could not be trusted to represent the United States. In the face of national public outcry, and pressure from the Roosevelt Department of State, which no longer wanted him, Kennedy submitted his resignation late in November 1940.

kek, youre a fucking retard.

the american government was taking active measures to shut down the pro german sentiment in the country.

Charles Coughlin, a pro German radio broadcaster in the US, who had 30 million listeners each week, got his show shut down in 1940 by the Jews before America even officially entered the war

>After the outbreak of World War II in September 1939, Coughlin's opposition to the repeal of a neutrality-oriented arms embargo law triggered more successful efforts to force him off the air.[45] According to Marcus, in October 1939, one month after the invasion of Poland, "the Code Committee of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) adopted new rules which placed rigid limitations on the sale of radio time to 'spokesmen of controversial public issues'".[46] Manuscripts were required to be submitted in advance. Radio stations were threatened with the loss of their licenses if they failed to comply. This ruling was clearly aimed at Coughlin, owing to his opposition to prospective American involvement in World War II. As a result, in the September 23, 1940, issue of Social Justice Coughlin announced that he had been forced from the air "by those who control circumstances beyond my reach".[47]

also, i never once said the UK wasnt a kike proxy government retard.

fuck you you fucking cuck

I am NOT fighting alongside the "EU" the US would be crippled from the inside. Nobody is going to defend Facebook regulating and fined for not getting enriched European Union.

WWIII

Will be....

Nationlists..
America
Russia
All of Eastern Europe
Britain

V

Europe basically.
And Sand Niggerland

Aussies will be sitting by idly shitposting the whole time like cucknadia.

-mexico + liberal usa vs trump USA

-germans + austria vs everyone again

-China vs japan + SEA + australia

/thread

>Europe isn't in the Islamic Empire
What?

Why in the fuck would any white male in their right mind want to fight for the EU or US in their current state? EU especially.

>America
>Nationlists

is there a reason why your flag is so similar to that of the usa?

again, kennedy's beliefs were not fringe whatsoever, and you can feel free to research that as well. you'd find that american generals felt like we were on the wrong side all along

nice try, though, keep trying UK!

>kek, youre a fucking retard.
still waiting for you and norway to answer the question. if both of you claim to know as much as you want us to believe, you can answer this entry level question about geopolitics, can't you?

it's okay, i'll wait

what are those black clusters?

Id put america on the european and sandnigger side. You are more liberal, more cucked than germany. 60 % mate.

Fuck you dutchmen. Your all a sour bunch. American Exceptionalism is coming back bitch. You may not feel it over there yet but its being felt here.

Without power projection the German military will be droned into the ground.
Is that why I think Germany is weak?
Well yes. But also because all natural born German males are bent over for their refugee counterparts. Like most men in europe.
Keep dreaming

>there wont be a WWIII because the second it would break out, russia and america would unload their entire arsenal of nukes onto each other, turning both into wastelands
Highly unlikely. The only side that intended to fire off its entire strategic nuclear arsenal without being provoked was France. The US and USSR both fully expected widespread usage of tactical nuclear weapons if the Cold War got hot but neither intended intended to react to tactical nuclear weapons with strategic weapons. Put simply if WW3 ever broke out the only country to become an irradiated hellhole would be Germany unless the Soviets crossed the Rhine.

That last point has nothing to do with the US or USSR but France who have one of the largest nuclear arsenals on earth. De Gaulle instituted a doctrine that was summed up as "fuck Germany France will never fall" so the French plan for WW3 was to defend Germany, but as the Soviets approached the Rhine the French would fire warning shots with their nuclear weapons at German towns. If the Soviets crossed the Rhine France was planning to launch their entire strategic nuclear arsenal at the USSR which would have possibly resulted in a full nuclear exchange.