Who here was raised by their mother?

How is your sex life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SCa_5TQXVbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me

20 yo virgin
:(

Was a virgin till I turned 28. Now I’m married and have sex most days she’s not on the rag. Not much oral from her, but I eat pussy like a mother fuck, never anal. Pretty average, love cumming on her tits.

No, I haven't spoken to my mother if 25+ years. She is a psycho that sound have never breed

>me
>met dad when i was 9
>parents married when I was 10
>had to move cus dad who i contacted lived in different country
>barely connect with him
>19 yo virgin here

Waiting for a reply from some trap loving cuck about how they don't care. Also drunk rn and having panic attacks. Life is great

OP here I've never had a real GF and I am very anxious most of the time.

I have a sex life now that I've cut that blood sucking parasite out for good.

lost it at 17, sex every weekend after

>living with he for so long alone
>not asking her about sex and taking your virginity.

Worth a shot

I've had a chance recently to lose it but fucked it up from anxiety about not being able to perform even though she said she wanted me to make a move. I'm a qualified beta, wbu?

me

18 yr
virgin and no friends

I've had lots of crazy sex, but never a relationship, and never in the town where my mother lives.

I was. Had multiple long term girlfriends. Some one nighters and hookups, currently dating a nice girl.

arent most people on earth raised by their mother?

26 years old if that matters

Without male influence is what im getting at.

19, pretty decent sex life. Lost V card at 16, have had about 10 girls since then, some long term and some one night stands and fwb

What are you suggesting?

Mommy is your friend

That kids who are raised by their mother never learn how to hit on chicks and generally have low self esteem.

ur disgusting

>never anal
try it, you need to try new things in your life, you won't just cum on her tits all your life, have fun user

19, lost at 16, long term and 10 grils?
what the fuck are you talking about?
long term is not 1 month

Ok you asked, yes raised by mother only.
Sex? Best fuck ever, no serious. Most gf didn’t talk to others about lest they try to jump in.
Still get calls from exes years after break up for
‘Just one last time’
Believe?
Care factor................zero

Parents divorced at 9, brother and I were raised by mom because dad was too wrapped up in himself to be more than an every-other-weekend dad.

Couple long term relationships, lost v card at 16, currently getting divorced after 12 years of marriage because I was an alcohol and it destroyed my marriage. I feel bad for my two kids because now they have to go through the same shit.

One girl I dated for nearly 2 years, the other about 8 months

Had a gf for 2 years, Im 21 and live with my grandparents well it's just my grandma now. Grandpa died 2 years ago, then gf left 1 month after he died. She was a bitch and gave shit tier sex. Now I'm alone.

2 years, it's something, but I think it's not long term user

raised mostly by mom, dad, for about eight years. molested. 29, sucked lots of strange dick. suck regular dick now. not sure if i want to suck dick so bad because my dick is tiny or my dad wasn't around much. huge diaper fetish. neet. fucking want to kill myself everyday. drive car into tree at 130mph. soon probably. fuck my life.

Longest one I've had. Usually the girl falls out of the relationship early, or I start to doubt them and think I'm better off breaking their heart before they break mine due to abandonment issues and feelings on insecurity with giving someone the ability to stab me in the back at any given moment in time

Relatable

So you're saying that in 2 years and 8 months you banged two girls... And then in like anywhere between 3 and 15 months you fucked 8 other girls? Don't think so kiddo

You are correct

Slept with two girls while 16, 3 while 17, 3 while 18, and 2 at 19

Technically raised by both but dad travelled almost 3 weeks a month and the 4th week he spent in his room on his computer, didn't pay attention to any of us.

Sex life is non-existent atm. Lost my virginity at 14 and had sex with two other girls soon after but haven't done anything for years.

If i judge you from your attitude,you are still a virgin.Man up,you faggot.
Even with your writing i can see your wife order you what to write. cuck.

So you just happened to cheat on everyone you dated too

Implying I've never been in a poly relationship before

All that at 16 and 17 huh? Seems very likely and I 100% believe you.

Raised by my mum and grandparents mainly.
Pretty successful sex life. I'm happy. Haven't gone a single month without getting laid so far.

I've got complaints like everyone else but so far so good.
21, Canada.

I'm sorry you're a beta faggot user, and you cannot slay the pussy like I can. I eat the pussy before I slide my humongous cock inside your girls vaginal regions while she moans my name louder, and keeps begging for my ragging triumphant throbbing cock again

have to say holy shit, I can see the connection you are trying to make. and yes I was raised mainly by my mom, and yes my sex life is shit. I get laid like once or twice a year and never hold down girlfriends

I've fucked more girls than you have little guy. But I'm sure your cock is humongous which is why you're bragging on a Mongolian goat herding board. If you're eating my girl out before you fuck her I hope you enjoy my taste. You sound underage come back in a few years

I was.

Our sex life is nonexistant. I never fucked my mom.

>mostly raised by mum
>lost virginity at 13
>very sexually aware
>big dick helps too

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

me
I'm a 26 year old permavirgin that's come to terms with my fate.

>Raised by mom after 13
>Fed me so much shit so id never get laid
>Finally slimmed out ending hs
>Got laid at 18
>21 now, 10 sexual partners total
>6 month gf now

Took me a while to unfuck myself but I did it.

>period sex is best sex, partly because she can't get pregnant, partly because it's so sloppy. You're missing out bud.

Lost father when I was 15. Same year I got laid for the first time. My mom is a much more liberal person so I could go out and shit.

>gets shit on, replies with copypasta

Now I'm in the middle of my M.D. graduation and I'm just jumping from casual encounters and such. Sometimes I stick with a girl for like, 2 months, but can't develop deep feelings to keep it going. Got this "cold" personalité from my mother too.

I hate the evil fucking deranged cunt. I'm turning 40 this year and haven't seen that slithering piece of fucking shit for 14 years and my life is better for it. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, have never been in trouble with the police, make decent money and got married almost 4 years ago. Having said that, if I could go back to when I was a kid, I'd pour gasoline over that wretched fucking lowlife and throw a match without hesitation for the shit I had to put up.

I only hope that wherever she is that she's living with horrifying pain every second of the her worthless life!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/SCa_5TQXVbk

Was raised by my mother. Father was there a little, but not much and he never paid child support.
Didn't have sex until mid-20s. Still with same girl. Now dead bedroom, she has no libido.
I cam with a married poly domme pretty much every week and that keeps me sane at least.

I would agree with your correlation hypothesis though. I don't know how to interact with anyone, but women especially. I think there are just problems in my genes though. All of the men on one side have problems. I think I have avoidant personality disorder with major depressive disorder or bipolar II.

Damn, that's a lot of hate, but you probably have a lot of reasons for that. Hope this thoughts dont come to your mind everyday to stress you. Have a great life with your new wife and let that other woman be forgotten in the leaves of time.

Expensive. But the acquittal is priceless.

I was raised by my mother and my three older sisters, so I'm very comfortable with woman, have way more female friends than i have male friends because girls feel like they can open up to me. Oddly enough I've never actually had a gf, but i had plenty of hook ups and friends with benefits.

My parents divorced when I was very young. From 3yo to 14yo I saw my dad every other weekend, but don't see him much now. I'm 18 and a virgin

cool story bro!
now go be 12 somewhere else and don't forget to take your metal cds and army clothes with you

>be me
>raised by only mother
>she's toxic as fuck
>grow up on reservation and SD town most of my life
>only now realize she tried to turn me gay by encouraging me to join a cheerleader team when I get older
>she marries some ND redneck manwhore
>live in ND for 5 years
>still hate life so much
>fights are a common everyday thing
>she spread a rumor around most of the state through social media that I was a high-functioning autist for social brownie points
>she never let me leave the house
>I was used for a maid, waiter, personal assistant, etc
>I was robbed of my high school years and I can't get them back
>finally move away from them and back to SD
>live with grandmother, and she's just as bad
>mom has me visit to clean up after them
>basically try to hold me hostage until I choose to live with her and my stepdad again and get a job, so I can split the money with them, help pay off their debts from them starting up all these shitty businesses
>I'm 19 now, and it keeps happening
>currently, I'm still a virgin, hate my whole fucking family, have really bad anger issues, depression, anxiety, suicidal and homicidal thoughts, PTSD, and am still recovering from legal issues stemming from a terroristic threat
>feel that my only hope of easing everything is to get a motorcycle and join the Banditos

Fucking hate my life some days.

Eminen?

Would you guys rather have a gf or a fuck buddy with no emotional bs?

There are times when I wish I could find a girl that I can just be open with and love but then I see how miserable my friends are with their gfs and I kinda change my mind and I just wish I could find a good fuck buddy.

me
19 and still virgin without ever having a girlfriend

I had both (going with fuck buddy by now) and still don't know what to do. Maybe it has something to do with life stages.

You have no idea the sheer amount of raging fury I feel almost every single fucking day over how much she fucked up my life.

I'll tell you a story and you can believe it or not and consider that shit like this happened on a weekly if not daily basis.

End of grade 9. Life is living hell with pill popping narcissistic manic depressive who's only good for three things...

Sleeping all day.
Crying because she wants attention.
Looking to start shit with anyone within range.

Year particularly shit due to her younger sister's boyfriend dying in am motorcycle accident three weeks after I started Grade 9 when I was 14. Basically the only male influence I had and almost like a big brother.

Mommy can't stand her little sister getting all that attention so she starts shit with everyone. Family basically ignores us for the next two years. Raging cunt pleads innocence, that she's never done anything wrong and they're only ignoring her because they feel guilty for how they treat her.

I started my first job as a pin chaser two weeks before my pseudo-uncles death, working weekends when not going to school. I'm soo out of it that she takes my paychecks and says she'll hold onto them because she wont come over to help me open a bank account and you needed a parent for that back then. I ask her to do this and she starts shrieking that I don't need to do that.

Raised by mother. Sex life turned awesomely after moved out when I was 19. I'm 30 now, and I'm kind of a Don Juan.

Damn, that's brutal, pal.

Somewhat relatable. After I moved back to my hometown without my mom, I finally got my first gf, and my social life got 10 times better.

I went to live with my grandparents after sophomore year at got homeschooled. It sucked moving away from all of my friends. I can empathize a little. My mom got a brain tumor and said we didn't have enough money to stay. The not having enough money part was a lie, but I can't blame her too much since I was totally out of control by that point.
You're still young though user. Get away from your family and create the life that you want to live if you can.

What does that say about you?

Thanks. At least someone wasn't a complete dick about my story.

My relationship with her turned out amazing after that too.

Having sisters was probably the key. I feel robbed since mine died of leukemia when I was 5.

Congrats user!

I spend all my time going to school, working and when it becomes too much she starts screaming that we need the money I'm making, mainly to pay for her cigarette's and phone bills that she runs up.

She fucks over all her boyfriends and spends years stalking one who got tired of her shit because she's a lazy good for nothing fucking slug. She got away with this shit for years because she was extremely beautiful. She starts getting older and loses her mind because she can't manipulate men like she did when she was young. Wakes me up at 4 in the morning, winter, minus 30 below, a school day and demands that I go over and write down license plate numbers in her ex's parking lot because she's now staling his new girlfriend.

June of 1993 was the closest I ever came to killing her. Finally quit bowling job, want to buy a bike for the summer with my money she's been "saving". Find out that she's been using my money to pay private detective to get info on her ex.

Last week of school and the end of the year dance is happening. Tel her that if she doesn't give me $20 to go buy a shirt for the dance that I'll go to social services and report that she's abusing me. She screams that they'll put me in a foster home where they'll kick my head in but she gives me $20.

I buy this beautiful blue silk shirt that shimmers green. I'm looking good. But I'm nervous and the sweat will stain under the arms easily if I don't wear a T-shirt. So I wear a t-shirt underneath. About to leave when she confronts me at the door and asks what I'm wearing and I tell her that I need an undershirt in case I sweat.

She proceeds to throw a 20 minute screaming fit, shrieking at the top of her fucking lungs like a raving fucking maniac that I can't wear a shirt underneath.

Letting you know that I'm here and reading.

Had an ok sex life through high school, though I was a "late bloomer" insomuch as I didn't date much and waited until I was 18 to lost my virginity. Moved out at age 23 with a couple buddies and had some good times for a couple years before settling down with a girl I started dating. Been living with her for the last 6 years and we love and support each other.